My Works (In Progress :P) of Art

Enjoy drawing? Sculpting? Other types of art? Here's a place for it!

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm

When you're done with Komodo, will you draw Acid Fang?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Well at the moment, i have drawing on hold [lots of Real Life stuff going on in relation to my turning 18...need to get my learner's permit and loads of other stuff]. but once i resume, i have more questions for Dm regarding Keizer Komodo [anything to expand on the pic he sent me because i'm not quite convinced that the pic was Keizer Komodo exactly]. once i'm done with him, i'll take a look at Acid Fang...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Horus semi-complete

i know you're eager to get Keizer Komodo, Dm. just bare with me. when you read this, PM me and give me a complete description of him. the picture alone won't be enough. otherwise, you would've just posted that rather than ask me to make a profile pic, wouldn't you? :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:41 am

Holy sh*t the ironman metal munching dragon looks absolutely k*ck ***!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:00 am

Wait... THAT'S what I'm up against? Oh dear... I might need to bring in reinforcments...

Horus looks AWSOME! 10/10!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:44 am

This is very good, KP. I really like how you did the marks around his eyes. Are they glowing in the pic or is that their normal color?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 am

Totally awesome. Horus looks like a mighty combatant.

How do you get pics onto deviantart? I'm thinking of joining, but I don't know how to get the pictures I drew online.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:08 pm

@Gira: i think you already saw his strength. what you faced was the unchained Horus. the GEW version had to be toned down to be fair. got rid of all magical abilities and kept what he had left within reasonable strength. i didn't want to repeat the Bane incident....man did i mess up with him...

@ CS: why thank you. i'm glad you like him despite his strange eating habits :P

@IK: they glow whitish gold on the actual character. as for his eyes, imagine a glowing version of Ratholos' eyes, but with white pupils and gold iris instead of black pupils and orange iris. as for the patterns around the eyes, they're meant to resemble the Eye of Horus egyptian symbol [notice the brow in the symbol is shown in the form of his main horns, and the two white parts under the eye represent the most notable part of the symbol itself, though inverted].

@ G4E: thanks. and DeviantArt is easy to operate. you add art via a button in your profile page...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 am

KP:I see. The only thing about the pic that puzzles me is how Horus's tail seems to get skinnier, then thicker again as it gets near the axe blades. I was expecting it to stay some what even near the tip.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 am

that was my failed attempt at perspective views with the tail...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:19 am

it's okay KP. I can't do perspective views either.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

After a period of thought and consideration, i'm afraid to say i have decided to cancel Kaiser Komodo. he simply looks too similar to the base picture Dm sent me to warrent a drawing done from scratch. not to mention the detail of the creature in the base picture is so highly detailed it wouldn't be worth drawing in my style, as i couldn't possibly produce that much detail on it if i drew it...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 pm

KP:I recall you saying that you would take a look at drawing Acidfang. I've got the profile edited so that hopefully, it'll answer all of or most of the questions you might have regarding his apperance.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:22 pm

due to it being thus far unknown, i've decided to post an old pic of Serephir's third sword, so that anyone dealing with him knows what it looks like.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/ ... swords.jpg

alongside the Dynasty Destroyer is Drake's Demon Blade from SSRPG. it's hardly ever used, but in case i start using it, this is reference.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Nice sword drawings. They look a little like samurai swords to me.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm

Whoa whoa WHOA! Nice sword there. 9/10!

Maybe I could just "Borrow" that for a little bit...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Cool blades.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:51 pm

they're using Japanese Katana designs [i preffer them because of the Katana's almost legendary sharpness]

IK, you'll notice i drew some inspiration from the Divine Slasher in MH for Serephir's sword.

@ Gira: good luck. you have to go through a General who could make you implode by looking at you.....and that's IF he doesn't cut you into very very tiny pieces first....or blow you to smithereens....that sword's not normal...there's a reason it's called the Dynasty Destroyer...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/ ... ipper3.jpg

At long last, i give you Ripper. The Elder Raptor who seems to know everything :P

he looks younger than i intended, but that's a side effect of inking his stripes. made them standout. try and imagine them faded. i intend to experiment on him soon. gonna shade then colour him with coloured pencils to see how it turns out.

and also, at long last, i plan to start drawing AcidFang. sorry for the wait IK. kinda got carried away with other projects. will check the profile soon. in the mean time, if you want a more complete outlook of Ripper, check the theme topic. added a post there about the theme...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:09 pm

That's ok about the delay, KP. I mainly assumed it was school that kept you delayed. BTW, You've made Ripper look amazing. His facial expression makes him look like he's in thought about something.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to General Art