My Works (In Progress :P) of Art

Enjoy drawing? Sculpting? Other types of art? Here's a place for it!

Re: My Works (In Progress :P) of Art

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:58 am

Joy. :P
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Galaxia » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:15 pm

This version is better if you ask me.Also that's it without question I'm getting back into the GEW ASP
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 am

HAhahahahahaha That thing is scary to think about fighting even as a giant Monster, so Gira, G4E how you two liking him so far? :lol:
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 am

Fierce, for sure! Good thing Infernus bit the *******'s hand off, or else him and Bagan probably would've gotten life drained to death. :P
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 am

he doesn't need his hand to drain the life out of you :P

He could very easily have continued the fight, tbh. I stopped it though.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:01 am

True, but once Infernus heals up, he'll probably more menacing than this time.... for one, he's been in three consecutive battles with no time to regenerate (Horus kicked his *** far worse than Damaar had in the fight).

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 am

Damaar was fighting both Infernus AND Bagan at the same time. in a one on one fight, I very much doubt Infernus would get the chance to get a good shot in :P

Plus, Damaar's completely immune to Infernus' weapons. to hurt him at all you need to take him on in melee. and Damaar in a 1 v 1 fight, in melee = death :P

I actually had several opportunities to smash Infernus' jaws, legs and ribs to the point his own body could kill him. I avoided it though for the sake of fun.

Don't hope on the same mercy next time. Hell, I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet. Damaar's a lot more intelligent than his appearance implies. He did kill his home planet, afterall [you'll learn more about that once Horus finds out he's here]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 am

That thing... is a freaking pain. Just fighting it reminds me of Hades from the E-war (The horror... the horror...) It doesn't help that Bagan got his hand blasted off... I still want to watch the jerk die as it gets consumed by nuke after nuke...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 am

want to try? he'd just get more and more powerful :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:45 am

Kori Kahn'd just freeze him like a rock. :P

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 am

IF he managed to keep him still long enough. Like I said, Damaar's more intelligent than he looks :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:34 pm

In light of the Damaar pic I decided to redo one of my favourite characters. This is the result.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:20 am

All I see is the back half of the body... Where's the front?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:22 am

Nice revamp of Horus. He seems to have a more serious expression compared to the original design.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:24 am

better? [seems you have a rather small screen, Gira. you should be able to scroll to see the first pic, but meh. here's a smaller one. it lacks some of the detail of the bigger one because of the resize though]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 am

Odd. When I'm just looking at it, th ehead's cropped off, but when I'm in post mode, I can see the head aswell as the rest of the body.

Nice revamp of Horus. He looks alot more... organic, now...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:56 am

I like this version better than your old one... he looks more majestic instead of simply outright antagonistic.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Horus has always been intended to be a protector. So I decided to give him a less intimidating look [I managed to do that without sacrificing lethality. He's just as dangerous in this appearance as he was in the previous, if not more so :P].

As for looking organic, Horus was always a half machine/half organic creature. he was a cyborg since long before he was captured by DHARMA in the last few years leading up to the start of GEW. A cyborg by design. The only difference is that his older cyborg state is powered by arcane energy; magic, in simple terms. He is just like Damaar in that sense. the only reason Damaar may not look that organic is that he's covered from head to toe in armour. You can see his appearance under the armour in some places like the face and horns.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 am

Feel free to speculate. I will reveal nothing as to how or why this came into being.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:22 am

Eldritch fireball monster shrouded in myth, waiting to be awoken by some hapless traveller? IDK, man...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to General Art