Crusher Skin

Created a mod you want others to know about? Here's the place!

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:40 pm

Uhhh, you mean if he posted the DDS that he took out?
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:00 am

if he did that, he'd need to replace the ones inside the game for you as well. it'd be more of a strain on him. learn yourself, and you dont need others. on Weekends, he helps me learn how to do it. im nearly done. the new Crusher skin is ERC's original skin [on the first page of this topic] modified by me to how Crusher is supposed to look in this last fight in the ISSRPG. i was the one who got it out of the DDS file, and the one who modified it [with a bit of help from ERC for the teeth], and handed it to TT to replace it, because it was very late at the time and it would take me ages to try and do it myself. if he has time, im going to have him explain how to re-add it myself, so that he doesn't have to do it for me every time...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby VelociRex » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 am

ok i see well thers one thing i dont get
the data you need to edit the skin is dds so from the first line of dds to the third is all copied right? after that you copy and paste it into a dds file. how do you make a dds file??? sorry bout this but i have an idea for t rex that i really wanted to do
VelociRex
Worm
Worm

Postby rex » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:35 pm

do you remember me? I finally got the skin to work. kinpin im sorry for all the trouble i caused you.
rex

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:43 pm

Not a problem. hey, stick around. We're planning to upload Crusher as i really wanted him [this one is ERC's , completely changed by me, to reflect what i originally wanted that skin to look like] recoloured ERC's skin completely to do it. there isn't a single bit of the skin which has been left the same as ERC's original [except the teeth and the eyes...but in the future i might change those as well] it'll be uploaded as soon as TT's finished making the Crusher 2 clip and uploaded it on YouTube [Crusher's being a star attraction for the site :D ]. so stick around, explore the site, and see what else you can do here. you'll find downloading mods for OG isn't the only fun thing to do here...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:03 pm

1) Don't talk about the sites business! Thats for the Advertising Crew (Which people can still join...) and you to discuss and no one else! :D

2) I'll be ERC for a moment: "Ya KP! Don't give me any credit! :P "

3) That was scary...*shiver*
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:09 pm

1: i didn't expose the entire plan. only a VERY small fraction of it... :P

2: i gave her credit for the enitial skin. i just overhauled it and changed all but 2 things in it...

3: not really. wasn't really her sort of attitude. she'd be more like "That's right, go on and hog all the glory. i'll just hang around and saboutage your site... :twisted: . im evil....more than Pete, at least" :P. j/k ERC, where ever you are...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:30 pm

She has no time for here, shes always on MG.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:51 pm

Ya...she ABANDONED us! Oh well.

And KP, the only part I was aiming at was the :P Smiley that she ALWAYS uses.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed May 30, 2007 11:13 pm

i just got a head ache.....i'm still messin arund until yoshi uploads dino size change vid. I AM MAD AT YOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Wed May 30, 2007 11:20 pm

thats not realy a reason to be mad at him.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 30, 2007 11:22 pm

OFF-TOPIC POST ALERT! WARNING WARNING WARNING!
what does that have to do with the Crusher skin?

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 30, 2007 11:27 pm

nothing. however, i like the fact that the crusher skin gives an intimidating look.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 30, 2007 11:31 pm

that's the point. when Crusher's enraged, he's supposed to look intimidating...Crusher 2 is more colourful [representing Crusehr's final Rage colour scheme, when he's on the edge of going insane out of rage]...but im not quite sure it captures the intimidating look that the first version of the Crusher skin had.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 am

the crusher 2 skin has a scar on its snout. looks like thrasher gave him that.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 31, 2007 1:24 am

on both sides. it's based on Crusher AFTER the fight with Thrasher [who looks like T-Joe's Spinosaurus skin. the green, Aqua Spino one]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Thu May 31, 2007 10:52 am

sounds good. also adds more realism to the skin.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu May 31, 2007 2:06 pm

the Crusher vs Thrasher fight can be found on page 10-11 of the RPG, if you want to read the details of the fight... :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Thu May 31, 2007 8:37 pm

the crusher vs thrasher fight was very brutal. the crusher vs grunt fight was much more brutal.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 pm

imagine crusher the size of raptors........
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

PreviousNext

Return to Mixed Mods