HUGE BREAKTHROUGH

Created a mod you want others to know about? Here's the place!

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:59 am

This has taken WAAAYYY longer then you said Tyrannosaurs. Your times almost up. tick tock tick tock.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:52 am

my paitence is almost gone. i'm sure the guy working on the models will claim he's done and then he'll claim that he can't take pictures or make a video.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:06 am

I think that everyone's patience is gone, stop declareing that it is over and over, and over again, overused. Gosh. Now then.

My patience is almost gone-*shot*

Well, seriously, from what Yoshiloo has told us, it sounds plausible, but the fact that it isn't done yet is annoying me. And that is why everyone doesn't believe it. I'm going to wait until something happens, Yoshi says he is at 90% I'm going to think he is working on it, and hope he isn't liying, because I am at a low tolerence for liyers.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Tyrannosaurs » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:18 pm

sorry guys i'm just as mad as everyone here but I think it is plausable and what if he can.I think we can take chances
Tyrannosaurs
Worm
Worm

Postby Iceking » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:39 pm

my patience is gone now. i've wasted too much time to wait for proof and i think the guy claiming he's working on the models isn't really working on them at all.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:48 pm

dont worry Trannosaurus. I dont blame you at all. I beleive you were a victum of a hoax just the way all of us were. You won't be punished for this. It was in no way your fault.

@IK:
If you didnt notice this is the internet. We cant exactly call the cops on him. Nor can the staff go after him in our internet squad cars.
Last edited by Doc 42 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:00 pm

whoever the guy thats making the claims he can put new modles in jp:og is, i wouldn't be suprised if someone finds out that he's lying.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:14 am

LIAR. HE IS A LIAR.

Tyrannosaur, you might as well just give up on him. He aint gonna get finished with the models. I don't even think hes really working on them.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:18 am

This topic is getting more posts than other deserveing topics, I say we lock this until Yoshiloo says wether or not the guy is a liar, or telling the truth. Because right now most of this seems like spam.

Sorry if thats being a backmodder.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:31 pm

well everyone, tyrannosaurs friend was a liar. doc and stallorda were right.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:03 pm

We have already established that. LOCKING, Seeing as this topic is now useless and has no need to continue.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Previous

Return to Mixed Mods