I wish there were 8

Have a Creative Writing style that doesn't fit in Fan Fics or RPGs? Here's the place for it!

I wish there were 8

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:23 am

I wish, I wish I had a fish a fishidy fish of wich I wish, with long brow fins, and a prunry face, the coolest of all the ancient fish race, for when the fish, the fish I wish, is in it's tank, I wish again for another fish, For a fish to a fish is like a bowl to a spoon, the fish cannot have fun without the wish of mine for another fish, and that one fish will never be loenely as it has it's own fish buddy, they'll frollic and swim and then I'll wish for another fish, for a fish to a fish to a fish is like a bowl to a spoon to cereal and so this wish this fish for another fish, will be the humanitarium and keep the others in control, and with this fish, and its fishy freinds watching ther fishy movies and makeing fishy buisnesses, there will be yet another wish, a wish for yet another fish, for a fish to a fish to a fish is just as a bowl to a spoon to a ceral to a mouth, this fish will make it so my wish is unwaisted, as this fish, this little fish will stop the humanitarium from being corrupt by being the ref of all the fish as they play there fishy games, that had once had fishy rules. And alas I have but one more wish of a wish for yet another fish, and this larger fish will keep the others in line with it's bulky head, to call them "swines" For a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish is like a bowl to a spoon to cereal to a mouth to an esophagus, the large fish will ofcoarse need someone to keep him in line so I wish oh I wish for one more fish, as a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish is like a bowl to a spoon to ceral to a mouth to a esophagus to a stomach, this slightly larger fish will call the large fish names and insult him 2 a minute, so he doesn't feel he is superior, and oh I wish I wish for, yes, one more fish, as a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to fish, to a fish is like a bowl to a spoon to cereal to a mouth to a esophagus to a stomach to a intestine. And so this fish will eat the ****, the **** that is left by the other fish, so I don't have to buy those pesky filters, the fish will eat the **** the **** that is left by the other fish and gain helth makeing it a stronger fish, and the fish will become adicted to the ****, the **** left by the other **** so I need one last fish, because the wish for this fish the fishedy wish will help all fish in my aquarium, I wish I wish that this 20 foot fish will help the aquarium so much more, because a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish to a fish, is like a bowl to a spoon to a cereal to a mouth to a esophogus to a stomach to a intestine to a peice of ****. The 20 foot fish will feed on the other fish as they play there corrupt fish games and run there fish buisnesses, and when all comes to all I will still have only one fish, as the great fish wars end in less than 2 seconds as the mighty 20 foot fish kills the other fish without a drop of it's own sweat, and so I will wish, oh how I wish... If only I could wish, wish for a fish.

-TyrantTR
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Tediz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 am

What is this like... A Twisted Tale of 1 Fish 2 Fish....? .................... Wicked :twisted:
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Return to Poetry & Other Written Arts