RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 am

Fatalis chuckles before making a motion with his right hand.

Fatalis: "You first, I insist."

The elemental demons blast the bats with fire, water, earth, and wind/lightning to obliterate their non-elemental foes, their Greater Demon masters putting up a tough front, while the Envoy of Destruction fights the other four Envoys solo....

"I say we take out Vintage."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"Agreed..."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 3:37 am

Agreed.

*Kiara ignores Fatalis and gestures him to make the first move, keeping her stance, daggers pointed at the enemy...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 3:46 am

Fatalis grunts before spinning his claymore in a circle before thursting it into the earth, a wave of demonic magic crackling towards Kiara and hurtling through the earth. After this occurs, Fatalis pulls his blade out of the earth and lunges at Kiara, appearing like a shadowy blur as he brings his blade down towards her...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 am

*Kiara slides to the side as quick as Fatalis went to strike at her, before slashing him across the back with both daggers and leaping backwards in a backflip whilst pulling out her crossbow, which was loaded...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 am

The small daggers simply glance off the thick plated armor Fatalis is wearing. As Kiara leaps backwards, an orb of dark magic flies from Fatalis' hand slams into her chest, knocking her off balance before she can land. Dashing towards her again, Fatalis thrusts his blade downwards once he gets close enough....

Villagers and children look upon the battle with awe, before they gather their thnigs to try and fall back to Draco's palace....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 4:07 am

*Kiara rolls out of the way and fires one of the poison-tipped arrows she had at Fatalis before getting up and dashing towards his left flank...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 4:13 am

Fatalis pulls his blade out of the ground to avoid the arrow, before grappling Kiara by the neck and flinging her into a nearby house, smashing her through the walls, flaming rubble fallnig down near her as Fatalis enters in after her....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 4:16 am

*Kiara disappears underneath some rubble, before reappearing behind Fatalis and drives a spear she had found through his back, and the demoness transforms into her demonic form a moment afterwards...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 4:25 am

Fatalis growls as the blade is driven into his armor and peircing his back. He reaches behind his back and snaps off the spear's shaft, ignoring the pain for now, before he whirls around and slashes Kiara with his sword, cutting her demonic form across the chest...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 6:26 pm

*Kiara snarled as Fatalis cut her with the blade, ignored the pain, and slashed him across the stomach and chest with her clawed hands multiple times...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 pm

*Taken off-guard, Alpha Ridley flies back as the energy orb hits him the chest, sending him sliding backwards and crashing into a nearby machine, momentarily stunned*

*I dive into the elevator compartment and wave Pyro inside* Come on, come on, let's go!
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Fatalis dashes back the avoid the brunt of the claw strikes, before pulling out his hunting knife and lobbing it at Kiara's arm....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm

*Kiara leaps to the side to avoid the knife before sending a kick to Fatalis' chest, sending him into the wall of the back of the building...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Fatalis uses the momentum of the blow to his advantage, landing feet first onto the wall before catapulting himself off and into Kiara's chest, sending them both flying outside....
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue May 31, 2011 11:59 pm

*Kiara lands near the corpse of a Draxon soldiers and quickly grabs his sword, before getting up and transforming half-way into a human to be able to use both of the advantages of both against Fatalis...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am

Fatalis leaps to his feet, before two black, bat-like pinions sprout from his back and he flies up into the air. Fatalis spins his blade again and points it towards Kiara, a bolt of Dragon element flying out and striking Kiara's chest...
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 am

If that is the case... Then we shall destroy Vintage!

All NPC's: YEAH!!!

(My my, aren't we the hot-blooded ones?) However, Vintage seems to be very powerful opponent. I don't wan tto risk any of my NPC's getting their chests stabbed into... You all stay here and hold down the fort. Me, G4E, UR, and G4E's NPC's are gonna take down Vintage.

*My NPC's simply nod, before they all head inside the house, I change into my Origin Forme, before flying off, heading just slow enough to allow G4E and UR to catch up...*

*By now, Dusknoir and the Sableye have already entered into the portal, the massive group of demons now also entering into it, Dusknoir and the Sableye finding themselves beside a massive lake of fire and brimstone, the Palace of Shadows being right up ahead, A massive, blistering city of pitch black behind Dusknoir and the Sableye...*

Sableye: Why it so hot here? In Palace, is nice and cool...

Dusknoir: Keep on your guard... We need to keep our end of the bargain...

*The Bat Demons keep flying out of the entrance, the gigantic bats keep swooping upon the Abyssian demons, smashing into some, sending those demons flying, while others rip and tear them apart. In their midsts is one gigantic bat demon, easilly 4 times as large as the rest, one eye having been ripped out from a previous fight, something on it's back...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 am

*Kiara snarls in pain as she is hit, though not in the chest, but in the arm, due to moving out of the way to try and avoid the attack. Hissing, she moves as a blur to the left and right of Fatalis, coming at him quickly, before slashing the sword she acquired across his stomach. I look at Gira, then at his NPCs, then back at Gira*

WAIT! We're going to need as much help as we can get. I'll gather my forces, the rangers and airforce, specifically, to aid as well. Gira, we'll need some of your NPCs to help us too... they can hold their own, you know. *grabbing radio, contacting one of my NPCs* Hey, Riley! Wait, I know! I'll get right on it! Look, look, just tell the rangers and some of the guys from the airforce to meet me at rally point Zulu, right now. Okay, good. *Shuts down comms.* Well, my troops should be there in a bit.

Riley: *On other end* You haven't posted about me in the DRPG in a while, mate! Hmm, ok. *off-radio* FOLEY! Gather the rangers and anyone involved in our airforce, double-time! Meet UR at rally poit Zulu! Ok, it's done...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 am

I transform into Rodan and fly after Gira, while Tina transforms into a Garuga so Mortum can ride on her back ,and the power trio flies after me and Gira.

Fatalis growls from the strike, which is enough to bruise his gut, but not enough to cut fully through the armor. He counters with a powerful downward strike with enough force to send Kiara back down towards the earth....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:11 am

*Kiara grunts from the blow as she is sent spiralling towards a burning structure, sliding and finally stopping a few feet from it. The demoness gets up and wipes some blood away from her mouth, before charging forward at Fatalis, crouching and sliding as she nears, before swinging the sword at his waist in an attempt to deal a fatal blow...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives