RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 am

Fatalis smirks, before swinging his blade, the two blades colliding with each other, before Fatalis manuevers Kiara's blade to a position away from kiara's main body with his own, and punches Kiara in the face with a fist powered with Dragon element...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 am

*The demoness stumbles back a few feet, but quickly retaliates with a shot from her crossbow which she had recovered, sending an arrow straight and true towards Fatalis' weak point in his armor. I open a teleporter up and leave the disortion world from there, landing near the rally point before turning on a three-way radio to contact Gira and G4E*

Uh, I'll meet up with you guys in a bit. I'm waiting for my forces...
Last edited by UndeadRaptor on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:28 am

No need to worry UR! We got more than enough firepower here to blast apart all of Kuwait ten times over with just the lot of us!

*Fires a whirpool of energy from mouth, the twister of draconic energy collides with a floating energy crystal, creating a portal leading to Hell itself, I fly into it...*

*Down in Hell, the battle has already begun. The demon forces loyal to Persephone are guarding the Palace of Shadows, trying to hold back the massive waves of demons loyal to Dusknoir, the Sableye launch Shadow Balls into the Loyalists, blasting many of them apart, with more and more loyalists taking up their ranks, Dusknoir himself having snuck inside, and making his way deeper into the Palace...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:32 am

The arrow peirces the weak chainmail, making Fatalis growl, but he quickly pulls it out and ignores the pain, demonic blood dripping from the open wound. Fatalis dashes forward again, slashing his blade across Kiara's form before bashing her with his off hand, kncoking her back again...

I follow Gira, my NPCs following....

The demons keep fighting the bats, showing no mercy, before Tsu flies up to the giant bat's level and unleashes a flurry of electricity into its form.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:36 am

*Kiara growls at Fatalis before quickly reloading the crossbow after recovering from both blows. Blood dripping to the ground and ignoring the wound, she flies up backwards, before putting her current weapon away and pulling out the sword. She soon dives down towards him and swings the blade of the weapon at his neck whilst moving too fast for him...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 am

Seeing he can't get his sword ready to block, and won't have time to duck, Fatalis bunches himself into a ball, the blade hitting his helmet and getting lodged in it. Deciding he's had enough, Fatalis Grabs Kiara's hand and slams her into the ground, stepping on her chest and yanking the sword of of his helm, blood dripping out of it, as if it is part of him....

Fatalis: "You have fought well, woman, but you have overstayed your welcome! It is time for you to becoem part of me!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:50 am

*Kiara snarls at Fatalis, throbbing pain in her chest and arm causing her to wince in pain*

Kiara: Not... yet.

*The demoness sends a spike-tipped tail speeding at Fatalis quickly, driving right through the chest-plate of his armor and impaling him. At the same time, the assassin goes right for her crossbow with her free hand...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:53 am

*Ur is suddely picked up by Bowser, the Koopa King having gotten into his Koopa Klown Car, Bowser flies into the portal, disobeying my direct orders, the portal closing behind him...*

*THe battle around the Palace of Shadows continues, the demons continuing to slug it out against each other, the normal colored Hellian demons beginning to loose ground against the blu-ish tinted Vintage demons and Sableyes... until a shadowy beam tears across the ranks of Vintage demons, blowing them all over the place. Both sides turn to the direction of the beam, noticing me, exiting a portal that had opened just near them, flames sparkling in my eyes. THe Hellian demons wisely back off, while the Vintage demons, renew the fight, attacking both Mara's forces and me, I fly above the attacks, before raining down fire upon the Vintage demons, the Hellian demons beginning to view me as an ally... somewhat...*

*The giant bat demon flies upward, barely dodging the electricity, while at the same time something leaps off its back and into the ranks of other bat demons. THe giant bat demon swats Tsu across the jaw, sending th elemental flying, the other bat-demons keeping up the fight...*

Dusknoir: Now... where is that throne chamber again...?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 am

*I teleport out of the Bowser's car and land at the beacon, waiting for my forces as they fly in from the distance, whilst a massive portal opens up for me and them to enter and assist in battle. The flood infection spreads across the site almost too quickly to say, with flood forms swarming the main sections and sub-sections of it already...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 am

Fatalis yells in pain, blood dripping from his mouth, as his form begins to transform into its Dragon form, his foot transforming into the huge dragon paw and pinning Kiara (but not before she grabs the crossbow), his body growing and changing...

Tsu quickly recovers, being a master at flight, before sending another blast of electricity at the bat, this time as orbs....

The demons keep on fighting...

A uranium heat beam tears across the demonic horde, signalling my appearence, and soon, magma balls, dark magic bolts, and Purple fireballs whizz across the sky and into the ranks...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 am

*A arrow with fire on the tip sails through the air and hits Fatalis in a weak point just as he begins to transform, leaving him to burn from the inside thanks to the fire. The assassin groans in pain an dher eyes roll back into her head, and she seems to die...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:11 am

Fatalis grumbles, the arrow being imbedded in Fatalis' belly now. To ensure she is actually dead, Fatalis squeezes Kiara between his toes breaking her bones and puncturing her organs. Snorting, he turns back to palace of the Draks, and begins to thump over there......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 am

*The Vintage ranks are blasted apart, though they keep fighting, though their attention is now completely on me and G4E's group, the Hellian demons simply sitting back and launching fireballs into their ranks. I fly right through the Vintage demons, the 6 ghostly streamers on my back turning hard as steel, slicing through the Vintage demons, as I fly right into the Palace itself, leaving the Hellian army to help out G4E's men. The Vintage army, gaining more and more members through the portal leading from the iron-clad vessel, open fire on G4E's men, while also blasting away at the Hellian army, numerous fireballs being launched at G4E's men, all the while a dozon Sableye break off from the fight, before chasing after me...*

*The giant bat demon howls in pain as the orbs collide with it, the bat flies right into Tsu, smashing his massive girth into the elemental...*

*Dusknoir finally enters into the Throne Chamber, the sofa infront of the massive Demon Screen appearing to be occupied. Dusknoir moves closer and closer to it, a dark, massive Broadsword forming in his right hand, the Reaper Mon lifts it up high, ready to slice whoever's on the Sofa, believing it to be Persephone...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 am

*A near-fatally wounded Kiara is teleported to the safehouse, where the best medical drones begin to heal her temporarily before they put her into cyro-sleep. My forces soon reach me and we enter the portal, before joining in on the battle, numerous helicopters and planes flying overhead, dropping bombs on the Vintage forces and releasing rangers to the ground to help fight there...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 am

I dive down, using my wings to slice apart the demons, the energy swords on my wings cutting them clean in half. My NPCs burn, blast, peck, cut, or bash their ways through the hordes, having landed in the heart of the horde....

Tsu grabs on to the bat as it makes contact with him, the power in the attack nearly maknig him stumble out of control, before he sends more electricity from his hands and channels it into the bat, threatennig to destroy its nerves....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 am

*The vintage forces, suffering massive casualties, decide the only way to survive is to combine, all of their ranks fuse together, instantly becoming a gigantic, green, humanoid dragon, The dragon howls into the air, before swinging its massive arm into G4E's ranks, sending them all flying, while ltting loose a stream of flames upon the choppers and the planes, burning them all up. The giant demon smashes both hands into the ground, creating ground waves that send the Hellian frces flying in all directions...*

* Dusknoir swings the sword down, slicing the sofa in half. The Reaper Mon looks over the side of the wrecked sofa... only to find the slicedremains of a demon puppet, Dusknoir having fallen victim to his own ploy.*

Mara: Dusknoir... Who would've thought that you would be a part of Vintage?

*Dusknoir whirls around, only to recieve a electrified punch to the face, the punch sending the ghostly cyclops onto the floor, Mara walks over to him, her arms crackling with electricity...*

*The gigantic bat shakes and roars in agony, before kicking Tsu in the gut, loosening the Elemental's grasp on him, the bat flaps both wings, sending a powerful gust of wind right at him...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 am

*The planes and choppers, being too numerous already with their numbers growing, keep coming after the now massive dragon, firing missiles, bullets and more at it, while ground forces begin to do the same as more rangers get dopped off...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 am

Me and my NPCs group up, me returning to my Godzilla form.

"Fellas, it's tiem for attack pattern Z!"

"When the hell'd you come up with that? Middle School?"

"This is no time to complain and be sarcastic, Mortum."

I take the front of the dragon, mortum the left flank, Tina the right, and Blaze the back, and we soon surround the dragon, blasting it with all we got....

More sky demons come to aid Tsu in subduing the giant bat demon, the greater demon breaking off to aid his direct family, and they continue Tsu's electric charge...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 am

*The giant bat demon thrashes about, trying to free itself, each flap of its wings sending powerful gusts of wind everywhere. Th eother bats all flock to help it out, attacking both the other Sky demons and the Greater Demon. In their midsts is what was on the giant bat's back before, a demon looking like a girl, with short, white hair and large glasses, this demon also in a cloak, though she stays away from the main battle, instead directing the other bats... including the massive bat...*

*The giant demon dragon seems to ignore the attacks, they all merely bouncing off its hide, the demon swipes a massive clawed hand across the ground, swatting G4E and his NPC's up into UR's airborne fleet, numerous explosions rocking the area from the resulting collisions...*

*Dusknoir rises up, befor emanaging to block another punch from Mara, the two begin to battle, Dusknoir swing his sword at the Kitsune, only for her to duck below it and give an uppercut to Dusknoir, sending him back abit, the reaper moncharges once more, swinging the sword wildly...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 am

*Many of the smaller fighters evade unscathed, but multiple AC-130s and larger airships/choppers get taken out of the skies swiftly. Artillery guns and tanks are dropped off to support the infantry, and a fast moving, low flying bomber carrying a massive warhead with the equivalent power of a nuke speeds around the dragon demon multiple times...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives