RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

*Looks down at the skull of Bowser, before picking it up with my gloved hands.*

Alas, poor Bowser... your death at the hands of TT will not be in vain!

*The Bowser Skull vanishes from my hands, I having teleported it over to th enearest Space Pirate vessel, where Science Team will begin to study the Koopa King's skull, in an attemp to make improvements upon him...*

*Meanwhile, the defence system continues to keep the attackers at bay. One of the grunts dies as an arrow-shped tail impales through his neck. Meta-Ridley howls into the sky as he hurls the dead grunt's corpse aside, before unleashing a torrent of fire upon the Covenant working on the turrets...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 pm

*The grunts all begin to run around like headless turkeys, screaming for their lives to be spared. Some get stopped in the form of a chock-hold by elites, before being sent into battle as suicide bombers. Many of those still in battle avoid the phantom chunks and keep fighting, multiple going at Meta-Ridley AND the turrets now. The remaining phantom blows up some turrets on it's own and takes out robotic security guards. A cloaked elite sneaks up silently behind Mortum, his sword at the ready to bring the NPC down. The four zealots, cloaked for the moment, sneak through the castle of the place, their weapons, which were cloaked energy swords at the moment, set on in case they ran into any likely contacts.

The ultra is sent into a wall, practically dead (or so it seemed) upon collision. The airborne team all leap into the air and use their jetpacks to keep them in the air. They either begin lobbing plasma grenades at G4E's position or fire on him with light and heavy weaponry...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 am

*Missles rain down on the last Phantom, blasting it to kingdom come, a few missles also blasting apart the Covvies...*

*MR shields himself with his wings, the plasma shots bouncing off the leathery membrane, MR then leaps upward, several fireballs discharging from his mouth, the fireballs rip through the Coveneant Forces...*

*Looks around, noticing Shinobu, Minene, and TIffany exiting out of a restaurant, the three unaware of the fighting going on in the other sections of the Flying Garden.*

Minene: Jeez, Tiffany. I've never seen anyone devour so much food in so little time.

Shinobu: Yeah. And here I thought I was a glutton, always trying to outdo Bowser.

TIffany: When you have Giratina as your brother, being a glutton is second-nature...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:18 am

Mortum senses the cloaked elite, quickly whirling around and pushing him back with his magic. Mortum draws his sword, which glows with magical energies, waiting for the elite to attack....

Seeing the aerial assault, i transform into Rodan and fly up to their level, sending heat beams towards them, my armored form's wings having blades on them so I can slash people as I pass by...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:34 am

*One of the cowardly spec. ops. grunts runs past the three NPCs, unarmed now. The elite laughs and rushes in, but pulls off the same thing the ultra that fought G4E earlier did, sticking him on the leg. Said grunt stops and notices the NPCs, before covering his face with both arms, crying and shaking similar to grunts from Halo: CE.

The airborne elite sseem to act as a distraction as the ultra elite gets up and grabs a plasma launcher, taking aim at G4E and charging it up. The elite launches four plasma grenades at the user a moment later, three of which actually stick to him*

Grunt: *Whining* AH! Me no want to die! H-he-help me!

*Another gunt runs by as well, and stops by his friend. The zealots continue onwards...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:59 pm

I howl in pain, quickly turnnig into Godzilla and landing on top of the ultra, making sure the explosion harms both of us. The plasma explosion scorches my flesh and slows my regeneration, and I am curious to see how the ultra turns out.....

Mortum's armor takes the brunt on the resulting explosion, throwing him off balance. As soon as he recovers, he grabs the elite with his magic and fligns it into the falcon wreck....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:06 pm

*The spec. ops. elite, like the ultra G4E just fought, both turn out dead as a nail after that. The airborne elites above the user bombard him with plasma 'nades and one fires a fuel rod round at him as well...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am

*The three girls look curiously at the crying Grunt, before TIffany grabs him by the head and lifts him up so that both are eye-level with one another.*

Minene: Since when did Gira employ Grunts to help him?

Tiffany: Not since a very long time ago, when he struck a deal with the Prophet of Truth...

*Tiffan ybrings the grunt in very close, so that their faces are less than a few inches apart.*

Tiffany: Alright, what on earth is a Grunt like you doing here?

*Is busy watching, sipping a corona...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:26 am

Grunt #2: Ah! Do-don't hurt me! D:

Grunt #1: W- we was forced here by evil guys! Brutes and elites forced us here to attack! Don't hurt me! Save grunts! *passes out from crazed, fast talkingness...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:52 am

I spit my atomic breath, blowing up the grenades and the fuel rod shot with it, before sweepnig the beam towards my airborne adverasaries....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:07 am

*The airborne elites quickly go down, but G4E is tackled as he deals with the last of the by atleast five elites, all of which carry him towards the edge of the bridge to dispose of him...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 am

I bellow loudly at this backhanded strategy, before unleashing my nuclear pulse, scatterign the elites with its sheer power, sendign a few into the abyss and other into walls and pillars....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:16 am

*One elite manages to stick G4E just before he sends him into the abyss, the force of the explosion knocking him over the ledge of the bridge...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:12 am

I howl in pain, but quickly turn into my rodan form, strugglnig to slow myself to a stop, before hvoerign a bit, watchnig as the elites fall to certain death.

"Poor blokes..... damn, that plasma hurts..... I'mma be f*cked up for a while now...."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:19 am

*Multiple flood infection forms pounce on G4E from the darkness, considering he was almost touching the bottom of it now...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 am

*The three girls look at the two grunts, before Tiffany shakes the one she has a grip on abit.*

Tiffany; Why is it that I don't believe you? You believe him, girls?

Minene: Not really...

Shinobu: Same here. As far as I know, Elites and Brutes don't work on the same page... AT ALL.

*Tiffany returns her glare back to the Grunt.*

Tiffany: Now, how about a second try at the TRUE reason why your here? Why on earth is the Coveneant here at the Flying Garden?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 am

I screech aloud, transformnig into my godzilla form and unleashing my nuclear pulse, blowing the flood infection forms to peices, a few only beign scorched and sent flying back. A flood infection form enters my mouth to try and ifnect me, but vaporizes from the amount of heat and atomic energy in me, while my immune system quickly overcoems any infection particles still in my body.

"Damn, I didn't even turn off the rings yet and this b*stard's sending his minions on me! What an ***...."

I begin charging up my atomic breath.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 am

*The flood forms don't try to infect G4E, but instead attempt to ride him to get to the bridge.

The grunt wakes up and looks at Tiffany*

Grunt #1: Me serious! They brought grunts here as cannon fodder! They tell us nothing other... other than zealots hunt of artifact in castle!

Grunt #2: Help save grunts and we lead you to zealots!

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:49 am

Save for the one rogue infection form, I realize what they're doing, Transform into my Rodan form, and fly back up to the bridge, landing so we can continue to the contro lroom....

Suddenyl, The Palace of the Draks explodes, only the base of it beign let behind. fatalis' dragon form soars out from the ruins, ignoring the fleet, now that he knows what he needed to know, and more.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:52 am

*The flood forms leap off G4E and begin infecting elites, while some of the elites lob plasma grenades all at the user, many sticking him, but many landing in the infection form ranks...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives