RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

*The compy looks around at... emptiness, and waits to come back to reality.

A flood form flies at Mortum but is gunned down by a marine fire team. A pelican flies overhead and strafes the ground of the courtyard, cutting up multiple combat forms.

The spartan keeps firing on flood forms that begin to overwhelm the marines, before pulling out the rocket launcher she carried and fired both rockets at a growing horde, cutting it down to blood, bones and limbs...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 am

Mortum makes a gesture to the marine.

"Thanks."

He then goes back to slaughtering the flood....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 am

*Alpha Ridley grabs Switchblade's tail, screeching furiously and pulling back, engaging in a tug-of-war with the robotic Lili*

*As the second Denizens tumbles away, Jack spins around in his chair, startled* Gah! *I point my raygun at Jack* Jig's up, Smiley! Stop the countdown! *Jack's frown turns back into a grin, and he suddenly hits a red button of the console* Stop it yourself! *Jack's stool rapidly extends into the ceiling, which opens up for him and sends him towards the surface, leaving a long, fireman-esque pole behind* You have ten seconds! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dammit! We need to catch Jack, but we need to stop the countdown if we can!
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:44 am

*TALOS continues to rain explosiv death upon the Flood...*

Persephone: Vintage has been stopped here with ease on our end. I take it your end also dealt with them?

Mara: (The name Britannia must take hold... Hell.. just sounds kinda lame for a place like this...)

*Leaps upon the machine, before binding it wth my belt, I having turned back into my human form back in Hell...*

Minene: I take it your trip to Hell went well, Gira?

Yeah... you could say that... Vintage was crushed and defeated there... now the only threat we have remaining is...

Tiffany: TT's forces, and those allied with him... including Persephone...

Totosai: I'm too old to be caght up in this jazz anymore...

*Bowser leaps out of a nearby portal, the Koopa King snickering about something...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:53 am

"Indeed.... t'was a mighty conflict, but the envoys managed to drive them off."

Craefr's eyes lock on to the kitsune now, having heard her thoughts.

"Britannia? Really, fox demon? This is not some country in Europe, little creature. THIS is a peice of the demon empire! How dare you try and tarnish the name of me and my kin's name, alnog with all the other demon's names, with such a pathetic idea! If you want to make somethnig have such an nfitting name, call your aboveground home that, but not this place!"

Craefr's illusionary head abruptly disappears after his rant...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:04 am

*Persephone sighs, shaking her head, before turning to Mara.*

Persephone: Mara-Darling, please remember that Craefr can read your mind... Your thoughts aren't safe from him... He is but one of the numerous demons that currently oppose the name change idea...

Mara: Forget Craefr. He has his little throne in the Abyss... Here in Hell, YOU are in charge, Persephone, and YOU can make my idea take off the ground...

Persephone: There might be an upheaval if that happens... but at the same time, that would probably lure Vintage out, since they tend to strike mainly during times of conflict and war...Give me some time to think about it, Mara...

*Persephone walks off, leaving Mara alone to herself...*

Where ahve you been, Bowser? I told everyone to stay here...

Bowser: Um... I wanted to join in on the Vintage beatdown, so I entered into the portal behind yyou... but it seems I took a wrong turn, and ended up in Ancient Egypt...

*The rest of us begin to twitch our eyes, while I Facepalm.*

Don't tell me... you did something that changed Egyptian history, didn't you? Kingpin and Horus will have your head on a platter if you did!

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:09 am

Pandemonium raises an eyebrow at seeing Craefr's communications.

"Hmmm.... interesssting.... my father, ssstooping ssso low asss to align himssself with that worthlesssss ssswine in Hell? Thisss can get interesssting...."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 am

*The flood forms continue swarming into the safe-house courtyard, but suddenly stop and retreat without a cause. The marines look around, confused, but soon cheer from what looked like a victory. I scratch my head for a moment, before the Earth below us begins to rumble.

The SPARTAN III throws a couple of grenades at her current targets, before firing on more with the DMR she wielded. The marines that remained with her fire on other flood forms as well, whilst the rangers on the other side of the portal they guarded did the same, one starting to plant a bomb on a chunk of the portal wall as evac came in from the distance...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:46 pm

*More and more Flood Forms are splattered into nothingness, TALOS blasting them all to bits, the BOW proving his might...*

Akuro: On of those "Worthless Swine" poses a far greater threat to me than any other being in the universe. Keeping her from knowing of my existance is the only thing protecting me from her...

Bowser: ummmm.... All I did was look around... and maybe talk with a fe people...

That's it. I'm taking a look though one portal, and if I see ANY traces of you being in Egypt... you can kiss your shell goodbye...

*Bowser gulps as I open up a portal, before taking a peek into it. what I see is what should be statues of Horus, but instead of there bingstatues of bird-headed men, there are statues of Bowser lined up around numerous Egyptian temples, the Bowser portrayed on them being noble of stature, the Star Rod in his hands. Numerous heiroglyphs in many area now have the image of the falcon replaced with that of the Koopa, numerous heiroglyphs in the pyramids and temples sayin, " All hail the god of the sky, of hunting, and of war, Bowser." I quickly close up the portal, before slowly turning my head to face Bowser, both eyes twitching, my handslooking like they're ready to strangle the idiot...*

Shinobu: Um... did something happen?

MR: What did the big lug do this time, Gira?

You do not want to know...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 am

*Infection forms begin to swarm over the rangers now, bringing them down one by one. The spartan reloads her DMR and fires into more flood combat forms as rangers and marines alike fall, until a sergeant and two corperals, than one, than none remained besides the spartan, TALOS, and the hornet pilot. A pelican lands nearby and a few ODSTs pile out to cover the vehicle, whilst the spartan runs for it, firing her gun at infected marines.

I look around a bit, before the ground in specific areas around the courtyard open up and massive tentacles which belong to the Gravemind rise from the ground, but do not do anything. My forces raise their weapons and aim at different tendrils, but don't fire...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12 am

*Appears in a swirl of shadows, grabbing hold of Bowser's shell around his neck before disappearing again, taking Bowser with me*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:19 pm

*Leaps at TT, just barely missing him before he teleports away, Bowser withdraws his limbs and head, knowing he can't escape the Admin's grasp...*

Tiffany: Ummm... what just happened?

TT punished Bowser for wrecking up Egyptian history?

*After a slight nervous chuckle from all of us, we decide that trying to get Bowser back is impossible, pretty much abandoning hope in him, except...*

Yuna: Wait, shouldn't we be trying to get Bowser back? I mean, he was just taken from us...

1st thing. Bowser did something he wasn't supposed to do. Not only did he disobey my orders, but he also messed up Egyptian history as well... Either I would have punished him, or one of the Admins would have... and between TT's method of punishment, and KP's... secondly, trying to get someone free from TT's grasp is a lost cause...

Yuna: But...

*I motion my hand to her, to silence her, as I open up another portal, all of us enter it, leaving the Distortion World to be vacant...*

*TALOS moves toward the Pelican, while firing upon the FLood with his rockets...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Me and mortum see the tentacles, me charging my breath and mortum's arms outstretched to corrupt them, but waiting for UR's signal to attack....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 pm

*Soon, one tentacle sways back a bit, before flying forward too quickly for someone to see the entire motion. It's swung to the right as it nears the ground, sending about two dozen marines into the electrical shield now surrounding the safe house, causing them to get fried upon contact. The spartan runs into the pelican, followed by the marines, one of which gets on the rear turret and begins to fire into flood forms*

FIRE!!!

*The marines and ODSTs begin to fire on the tentacles of thd gravemind, but are brought down just as quickly, with no hope of survival. I run up and begin to slash at one, but get flung into a wall of the safe house, unconscious...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:38 am

I unleash my atomic breath, the powerful beam ripping straight through the tentacle with ease. Mortum sends light blasts of dark magic at the gravemind's appendages....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 am

*One tentacle comes down and swats Mortum into the electric shield barrier, whilst another comes down on G4E's head...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am

Mortum is shocked by the electric barrier, but manages to free himself and is smoldering but still in one peice. Wounded, Mortum reaches up and grabs the tentacle about to smash me usinn dark magic, allowing me to blast it to peices.

"Thanks! now go check on UR! I'll hold him off..."

Mortum nods and runs towards his user friend, while I draw my enegy sword and continue bombarding from range....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 am

*A tentacle that rose from the ground behind G4E slides across the ground, hitting him in the legs and causing him to spiral through the air. Before he lands, another catches him by the legs, before letting numerous smaller ones from a large hole grab him, holding his head, arms and legs in place. They quickly pull him down into the depths of the deep tunnel, and the others retreat as well. Practically everyone in the safe house thanks to my evil clone's doing still don't move an inch.

The pelican soon rises as flood forms begin to swarm it, leaving TALOS on the ground with two half-infected marines...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:37 am

I smirk at the tentacles before unleashing my nuclear pulse, blasting the appendages off of me, but unfortunately sending me plummeting into the pit. I exchange my energy sword (using my limited magical skill) and summon up my Uberfalchion, now equipped with a plasma edged blade. I now dive down to combat the menace from within....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 am

*A small tendril rises from the darkened pit below whilst G4E plummets in, the small tentacle moving too quickly for him to stop it. It smacks him on the head, which causes the user to crash into a tunnel wall, before hitting more and more...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives