RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:37 pm

I roar in pain, the cut forcing me to close one of my eyes until my healing factor fixes it. I deliver a quick double slash to IK before kicking him in the chest...........................
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:39 pm

*Senses Tiffany's presence, an idea forming in my head.*

Tiffany... please go uot and forge me a sword, one that can atleast harm the Admins...

Tiffany: yes, Lord Gira...

*Tiffany heads off toward the volcano as I teleport up to the top of a tree 30 meters from TT's location, a bazooka in hand.*

hmm... let's see him get out of this one...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:42 pm

*Appear in front of Gira's smacking the bazooka out of his hands, where if falls to the jungle floor and explodes*

...Random.

*Pushes Gira out of the tree with the cane before disappearing*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:42 pm

*Thanks to G4E's arms having been a warning, I manage to block the second slash, although the first still hits me. Hissing, I slash G4E on both his arms with both my swords, my own healing factor because of the G-virus in the current form of my body.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:45 pm

*Latches into treee, thus preventing me from falling off.*

...too close.

*Opens mouth, a swarm of poisionous wasps fly out of it, the swarm heads straight toward TT...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

*Reappears next to Darkness, both of us wearing bee keeper uniforms*

Darkness: How-

DON'T ASK.

*Swarm is now harmless*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 pm

I growl, stumbling backwards, the hand cut with the plasma sword being rather bloodied form the cut, the one hit with Hraesvelgr only being slightly less mangled. I snarl before unleashing my nuclear pulse, the pulse scorching the earth and sending IK flying back.

"You are a good swordman, I'll admit that, IK...... but can you win in a skin on skin fight?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:52 pm

*Wasps surround TT and Darkness, fruitlessly trying to gnaw through their suits, before flying around the two, the wasps the size of cats, before ramming into them, knocking them onto their backs, a few of the wasps fire off their stingers at the two...*

Now, how on earth does a raptor wear a bee-keeper suit?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Giant chicken flies overhead and drops its load on Gira, the user now beign covered in bird poo, the poo dissolving his skin, since it's acidic............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm

*Duel of fates plays as Airy battles his way out of the pissed of pride of lions below, kicking the charging big cats while clawing at the pouncing ones*
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 pm

*Happens to be wearing Oxygen suit, the acid burns through it, but doesn't touch me.*

sigh... WHy is it that, no matter which E-war it is, I'm always plagued by this chicken?

*Arms turns nito numerous tendrils, which fly toward the chicken, ready to tengle it up...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Giant chicken shoots fire from its mouth, burning the tendrils before flying down on gira and slashing him with its claws..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 pm

*I position myself to land on my feet and look up at G4E.* How about we put away our blades and instead use only the abilities that our current forms have.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

"Alright."

I sheath my blades before taking off the belt that holds them, taking off my bracers, the cuts having mostly healed except the one on my face.

"Now you."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 pm

*eats cheese*

You were right about that one TT.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm

*is still somewhat dazed and barely manages to shoulder roll forward in time to avoid Shad's kick*

Thanks. ^_^

*gets up, spitting hard one last time to clear my mouth and throat of blood before turning, standing in a ready stance*
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 pm

*I sheath the plasma blade and take the sheath off, before putting it and the ancient sword down.* Your move.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:08 pm

I nod to IK before sending my atomic breath towards IK.............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:13 pm

*I leap into the air and over the atomic breath. Having lept at an angle, I land slightly to the side of G4E, slashing at him with my upper left arm.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 pm

I snarl from the slash, stumbling back a bit, before lunging forward and punching IK across the face...........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives