RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

*The remaining banshee comes up at the falcon from below and hits it's under-belly with a fuel rod round, which practically disables the whole vehicle and kills a marine, leaving it to descend quickly to the ground below. The phantom begins to land and drops off special operations grunts and elites, along with a zealot, a few jackals and a pair of hunters. Spec. ops. brutes and grunts accompanied by a chieftain are deployed in the second location, dangerously close to the first turret. The banshee above gives them fire support.

The zealot general, prepared this time, evades to the right, before rushing at G4E, sword set so he could stab the user when they came in close enough contact to each other...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Only to once again remind everyone where their real problems lie.

*Chuckles*

And trust me, if I came here for a fight, it would be a slaughter.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 pm

*Chuckles, both Legendaries behind me getting abit nervous... until Shaymin suddenly seems to collapse in Lugia's arms, loosing concious, Lugia, not knowing what to do, takes the unconcious Shamin away, leaving me with TT, Meta-Ridley, whose since put the DAMON elsewhere, watches the whole thing, the rest of the NPC's busy looking around the Flying Garden.*

I see, TT...The thing is, everyone seems to be busy dealing with their own problems and conflicts currently... However...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

*A spec. ops. elite roars behind Lugia whilst still cloaked, ignites his seemingly invisible energy sword and impales the legendary through the back. A special operations grunt team set up a turret defence quickly, with one grunt manning the gun and others guarding him with their needlers. The brutes and grunts in unision throw plasma grenades onto the turret they were dropped off at as the banshee and phantom provide distractions, before running as it explodes. The zealot laughs as this happens before three more of his brothers land nearby him from a second phantom that had come into the scene, along with brutes, grunts, jackals, a pair of hunters and more elites. The strike force they had was already large enough for the assault. Each hunter pair were sent to deal with the turrets alongside the brutes and half the grunts, whilst the rest stay with the elites and jackals...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 pm

*Lugia whirls around, anger flaring in his eyes, quickly taking on his true form as he smashes the Elite away with a single massive wing,the Elite sent hurtling into a Phantom, causing it to explode in flames. The Legendary, realizing this is not a safe area to be, vanishes as well, taking the unconcious Shaymin to safety...*

*All over the Flying Garden, the defence system kicks into high gear. Those turrets that are destroyed are replaced by newer, more sturdy ones, these fire 80 MM mercury shots into the enemies, blasting them apart left and right. Missle silos all over the area fire, raining down fiery death upon the Phantoms. Robotic guards armed to the teeth with ordinace turn the Covenant Ranks into swiss cheese, my NPC's oddly absent from the fighting...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Please. They are fabricating their own adventures because they are too scared to confront me. You included.

*Bolts of electricity begin to arch around my form*
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Then Baron Von Creeper steped on a convientently placed bear trap laced with Radscorpian venom, Gira was eaten by a giant venus flytrap and his floating Palace was run over by the Ghost of the Planet sized Ork Mork

"Guess whos back and feeling crazy" I say after teleporting in the guise of a Chaos Sorceror
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm

*Rises up an eyebrow, both from the electricity, AND from what TT said, RT's post conviniently being ignored as a stray Banshee smashes into him...*

Scared? Well, I suppose that could be the case... However, all you'd need to do is ask for someone to fight you.. and they would...

*Smirks. shaodwy energy beginning to flow around methe cries and wailing of the thousands of demons that make up my being becoming audible.*

That said, however... how would you like to join in a little... tournament of sorts?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 pm

=_= apperently not important enough to be a bother I go back to blowing up tanks in arcade style action
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am

*The banshee in the air keeps distracting the turrets like the phantoms do, sometimes managing to disable or destroy a turret or two. The cloaked Covenant forces, which was roughly half of the strike team, the ones that weren't cut up, continue on with the assault, seemingly coming out of thin air and tearing the castle's guards in no time. The now cloaked zealots stealthly make their way into the main section of the castle, obviously looking for something...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:25 am

*RT is shot in the face somehow*

Spirit of RPing: Civil war time bro, don't do random ******** to disrupt people's plots.

*Scoffs*

A tournament? Hosted by that pathetic plot device of a demon queen? I could break her with both hands behind my back, let alone whoever decides to join this pathetic little tournament.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 am

"Sh*t!"

Mortum's falcon goes out of control, slamming into the garden hard. He quickly gets out, along with his marines, who open fire on the covenant forces....

I manage to twist around and unleash a quick blast of atomic breath at my foe as I slide to a stop....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 am

*The elite drives his energy sword right through G4E's stomach just before being blasted, getting launched right off the bridge and into the abyss below, cursing and screaming at the user as he falls.

A marine is mowed down by plasma fire from the turret that was set up a few moments after, but the second one takes out toe position with a frag grenade, only to be impaled through the back with an energy sword and tossed to the side. Said elite tries to sneak up on Mortum from behind, but is shot in the back of the head whilst his shields are down a moment later by the marine he supposedly killed. The trooper dies a moment later from being shot in the back. The banshee swoops down and fires a fuel rod round at the downed falcon to blow it up right behind Mortum while getting shot at, just before actually being brought down...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:44 am

I growl in pain, yanking out the energy sword and tossing it into the Abyss with the Zealot general.

"That'll..... take a while..... to heal....."

I turn to the other elites, obviously in pain, but nonetheless adopt a fighting stance.

"So which *cough*..... one of you f*ckers is up first?"

Mortum manages to leap out of the way of the blast, getting back to his feet and watching the banshee crash and burn. Turnnig back to the horde, Mortum unleashes a hail of bullets from his SMG before pifting an Elite up with his dark magic and flinging it into some unfortunate grunts...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am

*Most of the grunts evade the attack, but two are killed by the corpse of the elite. Said grunts either run in fear or rush Moretum, plasma grenades in either hand. Two fuel rod rounds land directly behind the NPC and explode thanks to a heavy weapons grunt, who laughs.

Before those in the front of the group retaliate, a head-strong, angry ultra elite with an energy sword rushes in, growling.

I soon shoot down the banshee persuing the pelican, but it goes on a kamikaze run right at the vehicle, ramming an engine. Considering how close we were to the safe house, that wouldn't be much of a problem...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 am

Mortum grunts from the explosion, managing to right himself before too many grutns get close. As the grutns get ready to explode, Mortum pushes one back with magic into an elite minor, but is hit by another that came to his left, sending him flying into the burning falcon's wreckage....

A grunt angrily at the Ultra, but nonetheless beckon him to strike first.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 am

*Chuckles, the demonic energy briefly vanishes, before reappearing...*

Hosted.. by the Ruler of Hell? No, she does not host this tournament... she was merely the one who gave me a few tickets... But that's trivial stuff. Also, I think you may need to reanalyze your definition of a Plot Device... Plus, this tournament is going to be on quite a larger scale than you realize... but that all aside, is there anything I can do for you?

*The turrets continue to fire, their thermal sensors allowing them to obliterate the invisible Covenant Forces, while the missle silos continue to rain death upon the Banshees and Phantoms...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 am

*One phantom is blown out of the sky and goes on a collision course with a turret, destroying it and two more, whilst disabling atleast three. The spec. ops. Covies continue to work on the turrets and Mortum, easily cutting them NPC down with their far superior firepower.

The elite laughs and rushes in, but evades behind G4E at the last second possible while at the same time sticking him on the foot with a plasma grenade...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 am

The grenade explosion disorients and severely burns my foot, cuasing me to shake my head in pain. I whirl towards the ultra and unleash my atomic breath, knocking the ultra backwards....

Mortum uses the wreckage as shielding, taknig ptoshots at the covvies, and flinging them into each other, but he knew he wouldn't last much lnoger if they overran his position. Seeing some of the phantom's wreckage, Mortum lifts the pieces up and chucks them at the spec ops covvies....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:49 am

Take care of your friend.

*Disappears in a swirl of shadows, leaving Gira alone with the skull*
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives