RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:07 am

*TALOS whirls his rocket pod around, before firing it upon the Flood Horde, the Bio-Weapon swings his free hand inot the half-infected marines, killing them before they can be turned completely Flood...*

*Portal appears above what appears to be a castle high up in the sky, I step out of it and onto the sidewalk in the flying fortress, everyone else following me.*

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you all to the Floating Garden! THis is the latest in Koopa-production technology! With luxurious living quarters, first-class food available, and defense systems tighter than the White House, I can assure you that you will all be enjoying your stay here under the greatest protection...

MR: I hope this place lives up to how you say it is, Gira...

*Simply smiles as everyone heads off to look around the area, leaving me to look closely at the tickets Persephone gave to me. But as I closely inspect them, my phone begins to buzz. I pull it out of my pocket, only then noticing the 89 missed calls I have. I open up the phone...*

Meanwhile, back down in Hell

*Mara, having exited the Palace of SHadows, is now sitting on the rim of the repaired fountain in the center of the city. Not feeling the sweltering heat at all, she looks around, before noticing Persephone walking toward her.*

Mara: Well? Have you though about it?

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 am

*The pelican flies off into the air, too high for any flood forms (minus the gravemind's tentacles of doom) to reach it, and heads off in the direction of the safe house.

Those inside the safe house STILL don't move a muscle, but the door had opened when I landed near it, staying open and revealing what the heck was, or WASN'T, going on in there...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Pyronychus » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:33 pm

*Steps out of the elevator and looks wildly around at the controls.*

There's got to be a kill switch or a keypad or something...

*The Lili struggles for a few moments, the dragon's strength too evenly matched for the robot to overcome. She lets her tail go slightly slack for a second, though still keeping it firmly wrapped around Ridley's neck, which lets the pressure off one foot long enough for her to plant it on the dragon's knee and use it to wrench herself backward, twisting around with a stronger jerk of her tail...*

*The chemical shower rains down amid a swirling mass of energy and the compy rematerializes in its draconian shape in the center of the circle...*

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:50 pm

*The dragon-like compy looks at itself for a brief moment, before leaping into the air, making a noise similar to "woo-hoo!" whilst spinning and lands, kicking it's back left leg out upon hitting the ground. It soon leaves the platform for the next of it's bretheren to be worked on...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby dinoman666 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:03 pm

*Alpha-Ridley stumbles froward, landing back on all fours, hissing. However, a loud rumbling nearby causes the creature to pause*

*Before I can reply, the countdown abruptly ends, and the rocket begins its liftoff sequence, a massive door above it allowing the gigantic missile to fire off into the sky, through the ground in my fortress' courtyard. Everyone fighting nearby, even the Denizens, pause to watch the missiles continue its rapid ascent*

Sh*t. Well, screw it then. Let's get to Jack before he uses... whatever that was! *I begin to scramble up the pole that Jack's escape chair left behind*

*The rocket's smoke trail from its launch site fills the lair with smog, and Alpha-Ridley quickly takes advantage of the situation to fire his mouth ray at Swtchblade*
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 pm

*As I put the phone to my ear, my eardrum gets blasted apart by Shaymin's incredibly loud shouting, the green Hedgehog not happy with me...*

Shaymin: GIRATINA, YOU JACK-AS*! WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE FOR A LONG TIME, YOU IDIOT! HURRY OVER HE- Nevermind...

Wait, Shaymin-

Shaymin: SCREW IT! WE'RE HEADING OVER THERE!!!

*The phone suddenly goes off, I get back onto my feet, my ears bleeding from the pain of such a loud voice...*

Owwwwww... my ears..... Wait... did she say... over here?

*Looks at the unconcious DAMON I'm carrying, before realizing I have to get rid of this thing...*

Persephone: Mara-Darling, I am very sorry, but I have to decline your name-change idea...

Mara: But Master Persephone-

Persephone: My decision is final, Mara... unless...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:59 pm

*On the way to the safe-house, the left engine of the pelican dies and the vehicle begins to plummet towards what seemed to be a castle on the ground. In reality, it was the Floating Garden, but the pelican, at the moment, was far to high to be spotted by the naked eye. In mere seconds however, it was visible, tilting to the right before it crashed, getting spun over on it's top side...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:05 am

I contimue my descent, albeit less gracefully, attempting to right myself, only to hit another rock or wall as i fall...

AT DRACO'S CASTLE:

As formidonis closed the distance between the trio and Fatalis, the being thrusts his blade into the Drake's lower jaw, getting lodged in there. Using his strength, he tosses the drake at the other two beings, but they avodi the attack again, but Formidonis is badly injured. Immanis and rukh's weapons are both broguth towards Fatalis, but he dodges out of the way and leaps to finish off Formidonis. the wounded drake, being motionless, did nothing as Fatalis drove his blade into his eye and finished him off. 250 years of power had died in a matter of seconds. Immanis unleashes a bolt of lightnnig at Fatalis, stunnnig him and sending him flying off of the drake's now inert body. He hits the ground hard but recovers quickly. An axe comes down towards Fatalis, but the shapeshifter blocks it with his blade. Surprised, Immanis kicks fatalis knockingh im back as Rukh slashes his blade across Fatalis' chest. Blood is drawn and the armor is visibly cut, leaving a lnog red streak.

Fatalis: You'll pay for that..."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 am

*A slip-space rupture forms some distance over Freyr-lunge, something big getting ready to come out from it.

The tendril that smacked G4E soon catches him in mid-air, before bashing him violently against the tunnel walls, trying to knock him unconscious, but instead causes a cave-in.

A couple of those amongst the dead rise after some time, a pair of ODSTs and four marines being all that survived the battle. One, a medic, rushes over to me and Mortum, while others look in each hole in case a tentacle was still waiting, which none were. One notices the safe house doors wide open and looks inside, to see the still workers in there not doing a thing*

Marine: Woah... that's sooo cool!

Medic: What happened to him, Mortum?

Marine: Nothin' is here! This place is empty!

ODST: Keep looking!

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:39 am

"Sh*t!"

I thrust my blade into the tentacle, holding on tight as I brace for impact with falling rocks....

Fatalis slashes Rukh across the chest, making him stumble back, before Rukh aims his mortar at Fatalis. Immanis, meanwhile, is charging straight towards the shapeshifter, axe raised and yelling loudly. Fatalis smirks.

Rukh: "Make your move, cursed one!"

As Rukh fires his weapon, Fatalis grabs Rukh's arm and mvoes to the side of the shot, aiming it straight at Immanis. Rukh tries to stop the shot from beinn fired, but it is too late; a ball of plasma flies out of the barrel, hitting Immanis and blowing him to peices. Rukh, mortified of his mistake, turns to Fatalis and tries to impale him with his blade. Fatalis lets go, causing Rukh to instead impale the plasma mortar. Fearing what will happen if he faires it, the Sheekh general opts to remvoe his false appendage and uses only one hand- the one with his plasma blade. Fatalis feels his feet being lifted off the ground, before he is chucked into a wall with enough force to crack it. As Fatalis recovers from the telekinesis blow, Rukh stabs his blade through Fatalis' gut, causing blackened blood to seep from the wound and his mask's visor. Thinking his foe defeated, Rukh kicks Fatalis off his blade and sheathes it.

Rukh: That was for Immanis."

However, the slumped over "corpse" of Fatalis is not trully dead; just as he finishes turning his back, Rukh suddenly feels cold steel ripping straight through his neck and out the other side.

Fatalis: "Fool. Haven't you ever fought a demon before? You missed your target by about 7 inches."

Fatalis pulls the blade out, leaving Rukh to fall to the floor, his body occasionally twitching.

Fatalis: "Anyone else to entertain me, or is it just you?"

Draco, horrified at Fatalis' actions, begins to back away, drawing his sword.

Fatalis: "What's the matter, great king? Afraid of what fate has in store for you?

Draco: "W-what do you want?!"

In that instant, Fatalis appears right in front of Draco, glaring into his eyes with his own red eyes.

Fatalis: "I want to know everything. Where is G4E? Where is Tina? But most importantly- WHO IS VINTAGE? Their power will be useful for my goals...."

Mortum says: "It was an ambush. The flood, they came and attacked, before the Gravemind himself assaulted us! He's got G4E.... and UR's been unconcious for a while now..."
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 am

*All around the crashed Pelican, numerous turrets rise up out of the ground, before aiming down at the Marines onboard. the Turrets begin to warm up their shots... before they withdraw back into the ground, only now recognizing UR's forces as allies. Numerous robots wheel over to the downed Pelican, before they begin to offer their assistance...*

*Spots MR heading off toward the downed Pelican's location...*

Meta-Ridley!

MR: Yes?

Um... can you hold onto this DAMON here for a few minutes? I have some business to deal with...

MR: Okay...

*The cyborg dragon grabs the unconcious mecha, before taking off, leaving me to deal with the inevidable influx of Legendaries...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:56 am

*Only the spartan, three of the remaining marines, and the co-pilot climb out of the upside-down pelican. The marine who was on the rear turret had been pulled out of the transport viciously when it touched the ground, and his mangled corpse was partially buried under rubble. The other pilot died when the vehicle had crashed as well. A couple of moments after the spartan comes out, she quickly grabs her assault rifle and aims it at a robot, before pointing it at others, not knowing what the heck to do about them, considering she hadn't encountered them before.

The rupture soon spews out numerous Covie ships: corvettes, CSS battle carriers, assault carriers, destroyers, frigates and a supercarrier. It was a massive fleet in all, which easily outnumbered the original that had left 5 to one. Soon, the lead corvette deploys numerous phantoms and spirits to the ground below to clear out the kingdom of surviving vermin.

The marine gazes on into the safe house and almost finishes walking into it, but is stopped by a hand*

Don't go in there... you'll freeze in time like them. *gets onto feet, before looking at wrist-monitor* Hmm, one of my NPCs, well, ME, to say the least, is supposedly in trouble... at one of Gira's forts. Marines, get prepared, were going to check out what the heck is going on out there!

Marines and ODSTs: Sir yes sir!

*The few marines scatter and grab weapons, ammo and anything else they could carry, before piling into a two falcons which were on the roof of the safe house. I get into one, gesturing Mortum to get inside the other whilst temporarily shutting down the barrier.

The tentacle is crushed a few moments after the cave-in starts, just like G4E, but it remains intact and swiftly pulls the user into the gravemind's lair...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:21 am

I go down into the abyss with the tentacle, readying myself for the sight of the gravemind itself....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

*The tendril pulls G4E into the lair as the rocks continue to fall, but before the user can do much more, he is grabbed by many more of the tentacles, which hold him in place, causing him to become stiffer than a rock. The "head" of the gravemind comes out from the shadows, staring down him.

I begin to get the falcon into the air*

MORTUM! That falcon ain't gonna fly itself, get inside it!

Gravemind: Sooooo, I have finally captured you! Don't struggle, for you will only bring more pain to yourself. Your kind rots like the rest who remain here! The flood... it spreads like wild-fire. You can't stop it, and nothing else could either. Many have tried, all have failed! But, I have not brought you here for that! The rings... they are on stand-by firing, you see. Our enemy is 'tempting to fire them, and they hold the icon! You MUST stop them... There are TWO places they could be... I can only send you to one...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 am

Mortum: "Sorry, I got caught up on something else."

The death knight gets into the Falcon and starts it up.

"Let's go."

I snarl at the gravemind.

"Why should I help you? A few blasts of my atomic breath and you're toast. Give me one good reason why I should care if the rings are fired and the rest of the flood follow in your soon-to-be corpse's footsteps."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 am

Gravemind: Because, WE won't die, you, your friends, every known thing, will die! Your enemies are fools for believing otherwise! If our food dies, we WILL die as well. Nothing will be left!

Oh.

*I get my falcon into the air and head north, in the direction of the Floating Garden. Inside my falcon was both ODSTs and the medic, the two ODSTs manning either side turret, which were grenade launchers...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:59 am

Mortum follows UR in the falcon, ready to help out his master's friend....

If I was able facepalm, I would have.

"We're your food, smart one. You'll starve to death anyways. A phyrric victory is still a victory."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:06 am

Gravemind: That's what I am saying, foolish human. If the rings fire, YOU'LL all die than we'll die! Would you rather let billions, if not TRILLIONS of beings in this galaxy die for nothing, or save them all?

*I pull out a touch-screen phone and read the last post, before putting it away and facepalming*

Uh, technically, the spartan IS me...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:14 am

I make an obviously angry face at the gravemind, two jets of atomic smoke exiting my nostrils.

"Okay, for one, I'm not a human in this E-war. I'm a Godzillasaur. And two, you're gonna eat everyone anyways, so what difference does it make to you if large numbers die?"

I snort.

"I will stop the rings, but prepare for a slow and painful death by atomic fire for you and your kind once it is complete."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:20 am

*The gravemind growls at G4E, ignoring the mistake it made*

Gravemind: I'd rather let you rot for eternity in here, but these ARE desperate times. I will teleport you to the Ark inside the control room.

*The user soon disappears in a mess of golden rings, an reappers some rooms away from the control room itself inside a long hallway. In said room a mass of elites, brutes, grunts, drones and jackals were gathered around a squad of captured marines, with a zealot beating them down along side a couple more. They were weakening them so they couldn't stop themselves from firing them halos and wipe out the galaxy of life.

I fly my falcon onwards, soon reaching the Floating Garden...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives