RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 am

Mortum is close behind UR, sighting the Floating Gardens.

"This the place?"

I get to my feet, having been crouching down as I teleported, as I ready my blade.

"Alright... let's get this done."

I thunder down the hallway, sprinting as fast as i can to the control room....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 am

*G4E comes up to a double-door, which behind it were some patrolling elite guards.

I begin to hover over the place*

Yeah, it is!
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:52 am

Mortum smirks.

"Let's roll."

He begins to hover, waiting for UR to do what he needs to....

With one swing of my enhanced Uberfalchion, I cleave open the Double doors and pry them open with my brute strength. I spot the elite guards, let out a mighty bellow, and rush them.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:52 am

Okay, ho-is that Gira down there along with his NPCs? Hmm, false alarm I'm guessing. Well, figures, considering that myself from the Halo universe doesn't know about this yet. Okay, let's land these birds!

*I begin to land my falcon on the ground, both ODSTs and the marine medic leaping from the vehicle and running towards the downed pelican.

The elite zealot, with the rank of a general, roared out, challenging G4E whilst arming it's energy sword. The others, which were lower ranking, either back away a bit or stand their ground...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 am

Mortum follows suite, landing closeby to UR.

"So where do we go next?"

I roar back at the Zealot, twirling my Uberfalchion once, before slashing towards the Zealot, the plasma edged blade whizzing towards his head....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 am

*The zealot ducks and drives his blade forward, attempting to stab him in the stomach. The elites nearby cheer for their leader, whilst airborne elites come into the area.

I pull out a radio and call in a pelican*

Well, we gotta get these guys outta here first, man...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:30 am

I manage to sidestep the stab before bashing the Zealot in the back of the head with my sword's hilt, knocking him off balance....

"Alright. What's next after that?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:43 am

*The pelican lands nearby after some time passes, and those who survived the crash pile in. The ODSTs and medic soon get inside my falcon and I get it back into the air.

The zealot snarls and slashes at G4E's side before he can make another move, seemingly laughing as he attacks*

Well... *marks off "save myself... again" on little notebook* we gotta save the site... THAN get at TT. Afterwards we'll throw a huge party at the safe house...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 am

(-___- I have to do stuff for 1 measly day, and this is what I get? good night...)

*The TUrrets around the Flying Garden aim at the Falcon the entire time, before once again withdrawing, seeing that they are allies.*

*As I am looking around, I see a tall girl, about 6ft 2, with green hair, a black shirt, jean shorts, and a Gardencia Flower in her hair, just above her right ear.*

???: So this is where you spend your time...

Um...who are you? Wait! Your Shaymin, correct?

*Shaymin clenches her fist, ready to beat the tar out of me for me not knowing what her human forme looks like, until she stops upon hearing me say her name.*

Shaymin: Seems like someone can use their brain some of the time...

*Looks around, noticing the other Legendaries, all in their human disguises, appearing arpound me...*

Mewtwo: So...can we get this meeting started, or should I provide one of my lectures-

Everyone: NO!

I think I'm ready to give you all my report... (The last thing anyone wants to do is go through one of Mewtwo's week-long lectures...)

Mara: What? Tell me, Except for what?

Persephone: Mara-darling... you see, while you think a name change is relevant, the other demons, Craefr included, want the name Hell to stick. To them, having a name like Hell inspires them. They've been identified by that name for countless millenium, and changing it would ruin that. That name identifies them... to be called Britannia... would be for them like being referred to as someone else. people would view them as diffrent people... understand me?

Mara: I guess so...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:49 am

"Sounds like a good plan. Saving you will be a pain, though."

I grunt, the slash cutting through my armor, before I slash the Zealot across the chest, cutting him deep....

OOC: Thowwy, gira.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:02 am

OOC: What G4E said, man. Sorry.

*The zealot's shields take the brunt of the attack, which flare then die out. It roars and sends a kick right at G4E's chest to knock him off balance and hopefully send him into the flood-filled chasm below.

I begin to laugh*

Well, considering we ARE rescuing myself already in a way, that might not be too difficult. Anyways, we're outta he-O.o

*Two or three banshees and a phantom soon appear, the banshees targetting the pelican in an attempt to bring it down. The phantom moves in to drop off special operations troops quickly and swiftly so they can assault the area. I swivel my falcon and let the ODST gunners fire on the lead banshee while I use the nose gun to mow down the one in the back...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:55 pm

I stumble back, nearly falling into the pit, but I manage to right myself just before I fall in. As I recover, I unleash a blast of atomic breath, the beam either blowing the Zealot to peices, or, if his shields had recovered in the roughly 10 seconds i needed to recover, is sent flying backwards.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 pm

*The zealot simply crashes into a pillar from being sent into it, his overshields down to regular status now. Said pillar begins to break and causes part of the bridge to break and fall, but not before the zealot recovers and rushes in to deal with G4E and take him out...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

As The Zealot approaches, I spin in a circle, my tail spinning and hitting the Zealot in the leg and causing him to stumble again...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:54 pm

*The zealot falls and almost slides off the bridge, but gets up and reignites his energy sword, snarling. His shields were down, but he didn't care: the elite simply roared out mockingly at G4E, attempting to provoke him into attack.

The pelican flies off shortly after a banshee is shot down, but is tailed by another, which I pursue, leaving the three marines and Mortum to the other and phantom...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Mortum: "Alright, let's go!"

Mortum flies his falcon high above to Phantom, his marines opening fire at it, not noticing the banshee yet....

I unleash a quick atomic fireball at the Zealot before rushing him like a football player....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm

*The bleached skull of Bowser crashes into the meeting, landing in the center of the legendaries, the skull, though it appeared normal, was more then it appeared...*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:21 pm

*Upon the skull of Bowser smashing next to me, all the legandaries vanish, what had appeared of them being holograms... except for me, Shaymin, Genesect, and Lugia, the latter three having come in person to the meeting, while the other ones had been wise enough to only send in holograms of themselves. Shaymin, more out of fear than anything, leaps into my arms, all the turrets around the Floating Garden activate, aiming in all directions, some of them firing upon the Banshees, a shield forms around the FLoating Garden, a shield designed to keep the likes of TT out, and should he be inside the shield, strip him of his power...*

Seems like TT decided to leave behind what was left of Bowser...

Shaymin: THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, IDIOT!?

*Gets punched outside the face by Shaymin, I let her down as Lugia bends down to examine Bowser's skull, Genesect suspicious about it...*

Genesect: I don't think you should do that... There's somethng odd about that skull...

Lugia: Relax, Genesect... what harm can come from a skull?

Persephone: That is not to say, however, that I will support the name chage, and make it so... if you agree to a little something of mine.

Mara: What is it?

Persephone: Mara-darling, are you really okay being referred to as something else than what your used to? Are you comfortable being someone that you are not?

Mara:... Yes, I am...

*Meanwhile, TALOS continues to blast away the FLood around him, the Bio-weapon refusing to go down...*

*In the hilly region of RPGTopia, numerous Koopas are busy working on an incredibly large structure, the structure hidden beneath a massive black tarp...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 pm

*Smashes through the shield with a single headbutt*

Well, I wasn't going to come in person until you added that bit...

*Folds arms as I descend slowly to where Gira and the others are*

Not too happy to see your friend Bowser again, eh? How sad.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:03 pm

*Grits teeth, Shaymin and Lugia both back up very slowly, Genesect's eyes glow red as he turns into his true form, th ecyborg insect ready for battle...*

Genesect: YOU... I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT-

Back off, Genesect...

*The insect growls, before vanishing, I walk slowly toward TT, showing no fear whatsoever, a grin slowly spreading aacross my face.*

He deserved whatever punishment you put him through, TT... messing up with Egyptian History like that just won't fly...Now, what is it that brings you here to the Flying Garden? A fight, perhaps? or is it... something else?

Persephone: So be it.

*Persephone taps Mara on the forehead, Mara's body instantly collapses, as if dead...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives