RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: RPG Topia E-war

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 am

Tiffany:... fine. We'll believe you... but if you plan on backstabbing us...

*Tiffany points her free hand over to SHinobu, whose cracking her fingers, a dangerous mixture of dark matter and Demonic energy whirling around her...*

Tiffany: understand?

*Shinobu and Minene begin to head off, to deal with the Covenant Forces...*

*Yawns, before remembering there's a meeting for me to partake in. I fire a twister of draconic energy from my hand at a nearby mirror, creating a portal, I leap into it, the portal closing behind me...*

*Meanwhile, back in the Dark Realm, Akuro watches Fatalis's actions, the massive cloud of darkness curious...*

*In his own dimension, Tsukoyami is watching the Denizen plot wind down, neither Akuro or Tsukoyami aware of the other's existance...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 am

*The grunt nods, and semi-passes out from fear of death, the other grunt now locked in the 1,000 yard stare. The zealots move deeper into the castle, unknowingly being pursued by a team of grunts...*
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:15 am

I fly up and dodge out of the way of the plasma grenades, save for one, which burns my flesh in this form, and divebomb one elite, grabbing him in my talons and flinging him towards another.....

A voice enters Akuro's head.

???: "I know you are watching me. You seek to control me; however, you are too feeble minded, and all you have succeeded in is bringing forth total destruction. But take consolation in one thing, demon. When I done with my little "clean up" duty... you are mine."

Fatalis soars off, locking his gaze on the floating garden....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 am

*The second elite evades but notices a flood form pouncing on him before getting infected, realizing that none of the infection forms were harmed. The elites go for their guns and fire into the air, so much plasma filling the air that it's nearly impossible to see...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:28 am

I fly overhead, taking potshots with my uranium heat beam and let the infection forms take what hosts they can...
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 am

*Some elites fall to the remaining infection forms but the rest begin hitting G4E with their plasma rounds from their guns, which begin to bring him down...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:31 am

I slam to the bridge, my wing membranes damaged from the heavy fire, and transform into my godzilla form, rushing the nearest elite and cleaving his head off with my sword.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:32 am

*The remaining elites focus all of their fire on G4E, attempting to bring the user down so he can't stop the firing of the rings, which the gravemind had lied about. Were they to be fired, they'd only kill the flood on the site...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:33 am

*Tiffany puts the Grunt down, before taking off after Minene and Shinobu, her fiery whip forming in her hands as the three of them enter into the main castle of the Flying Garden...*

Akuro: (That fool... thinking he can oust me? How peculiar...)

*Behind Akuro, Genesect solidifies into view, the cyborg insect's eyes glowing red.*

Akuro: I may have need of you again, Genesect... It has been a long time since I have used you...

Genesect: IF YOU REFER TO WHEN I SLEW THE ORIGINAL ARCEUS, THEN YOU'RE CORRECT.

*Appears in the Distortion World once more, I look around, seeing all the holograms of the various Legendaries gathered around Lugia, whose holding an unconcious Shaymin.*

What's going on here? Tell me, what happened?

Lugia: WHile you were talking with TT.... Shaymin suddenly went cold.

*pushes aside Victini and Mew, before taking Shaymin out of Lugia's hands. I place my hand ontop of her forehead, to see how she is...*

*Meanwhile, down in Hell, Persephone watches over Mara's body, waiting...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:39 am

Just as the trio of girls enter the castle, Fatalis' dark form flies down into the courtyard, looknig around, sniffing to sense where his prey is.

Fatalis: "Come out, come out....."

I back off, roaring angriyl in pain, panting loudly, before turning to the flood.

"Don't just stand there, KILL THEM!!!"

I stamp my feet into the ground, charming up my atomic breath...

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:42 am

*A few grunts follow the three, weapons at the ready, whilst the rest fire on the elites and brutes in the area, hunters aiding them by taking on brutes and jackals.

The flood combat forms, only halfway to their pure states, can't do a thing as G4E is shot up...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 am

I grumble in pain, only a small puff of atomic fire coming out, creating a wall between me and the flood and the elites. I drop to one knee, the plasma fire taknig a toll on my regenerative cells. I let out a roar of pain, and I feel my strength giving way. I lean on my blade, tired and bloodied from combat, my will wantign to fight, but my body unable to.....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 am

*A plasma grenade sails over the temporary wall and lands next to G4E, before detonating...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:54 am

I wail in pain, tumbling over on to my side. I shakily get back up, anger consuming my mind again, and my body now pumping with adrenaline from the assault. I let out a roar and blindly fire my atomic breath through the flames, sweepnig it all over in front of me....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:57 am

*Many of the elites go down from the sudden attack, but a few remain and fire open the weakened user with their weapons, namely plasma rifles and repeaters now...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I ignore the damage beign doen to me, and march straight through the fire, slashing the nearest elite again before charging my nuclear pulse....

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby UndeadRaptor » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:21 pm

*The five elites still there grab more powerful weapons from fallen comrades and use them on G4E, causing more pain to the user than he can handle...*

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 am

*All around Fatalis, the turrets that remain rise up and take aim, while new ones rise up out of the old one's smoldering ashes. Above Fatalis, the beating of wings is heard as Meta-Ridley lands ontop of a turret.*

MR: Seems like getting reduced to ashes by a pleathora of users and their creations wasn't enough to kill you, Fatalis. In that case, I shall send you off to the Underworld... permanently.

*Inside the main castle, Tiffany and co. near the battle going on. Tiffany and Minene both look at Shinobu, grins on their faces.*

Shinobu: Why do I get the feeling you two have something in mind for me?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby UndeadRaptor » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:10 am

*The four cloaked zealots soon reach an elevator in the castle, before using it to get to the lowest section of it, followed by the grunts. The Covies left outside keep fighting until only a few jackals and elites remain, then nothing. Grunts cheer in victory despite having some of the most losses out of everything that had battled.

Along the perimeter of the cleared out courtyard of the safe-house, a marine fire-team come out of a transport warthog and begin to patrol the area*

Marine: This looks like what happened at that relay station on Reach!

Marine #2: Yeah, this looks just LIKE that outpost... 'cept there's no explosions happenin', no Covenant, no bodies...

Marine #1: Huh?

Marine #2: Mac, can you hit him please?

*The largest marine there punches the other marine's shoulder as the second marine lights a cigarette*

Marine #1: Ow!

Marine #2 *Smoking* Thank you...

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:59 am

I stumble backwards, grumblnig in pain, slouching back down on my sword before falling flat on my chest, wailing as my cell's and body struggle to heal itself....

Fatalis rears up on his hind legs and lets out a deafening roar, shaking the very earth as he does so.

Fatalis: "Your heavy firepower and boasts will not serve you, save for foregoing your defeat."

Fatalis open his mouth and breaths upon the ground, summoning up a horde of wraiths in the form of glowing Draxon soldiers.

Fatalis: "Get him, and bring his soul to me!"

The deadly revenants float towards Meta-Ridley with surprising speed, hungering to feed on his life energies, while fatalis himself takes to the skies to destroy the turrets, meteor-esque fireballs flying towards them...

Mortum pops up near the female Trio.

"What did I miss?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives