RPGTopia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Pyronychus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:44 pm

*Miraculasly comes back to life. Glares at IK and extends 3 inch steel claws out of finger tips. Begins to climb back up, jumping from topic to topic...*
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Tenticles block IK as he attempts to snap my Neck, they twist his arms horridly, as he is brought closer. "Don't worry, even if you did grasp my throat you wouldn't have been able to snap it, your weak." Kicks IK away but the tenticles continue to grip him as I jump away from Doc, the tenticles wrapping around IK, twisting his body. "I'm busy, but I will accept after I kill this fool..." Raises Blade as the tenticles pull IK in at a high speed, and before he knew it, he was stabbed in so far, his stomach was at my elbow, my hand being covered in blood. "Get off." I kick him off useing an E that I took from Index, to whipe off the blood. "as you wear saying?
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 pm

*tosses sword in the air, catching it again* Im waiting.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:59 pm

-cuts off ttr's tentacles and shoots off ttr's legs.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:03 am

Tenticles regrow grabbeing IK's gun before he can do anything, and whips him with it. Smiles at Doc. "Just a second." Turns to IK, who is already being dragged by a tenticle. "I killed you your dead end of story." Rips IK in two peices, "and by the way, I shouldn't have attacked you due to the fact that you were already dead, but meh." Looks at Doc. "I'll be back, I'm getting a hair cut." Logs off.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:05 am

GOD DANMIT!
*climbs out of topic and hikes up the member list grumbleing, sword re sheathed*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 am

-godzilla shows up and kills everyone except kp, tt and doc.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 am

*starts choping up TTrs profile* *turns and shouts to Ik*
So he killed them... How? did he fart on them or what? Explain their deaths.
*Site is unaffected by Godzilla fart*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:13 am

-brings back everyone who go killed and godzilla kills them again with his nuclear ray.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Pyronychus » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 am

*Makes way stealthily past Godzilla and leaps on IK, knocking him to the ground and digging steel claws into his back. Sinks claws deeper, twisting them to cause extra pain.* And THAT'S for making Godzilla fart on me!!
Last edited by Pyronychus on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:15 am

-godzilla whips pyro with his tail and blasts pyro again with a nuclear ray.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 am

Comes flying out of the member list spinning and beheads Ik and re-sheathing bloody sword in one movement.*
Thats what you get for using monsters to do your dirt work
*Rebounds off movisesection and lands on godzillas tail, starts running up his back*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:22 am

-ik gets back up and chases doc up godzilla's back. this is for trying to kill me. kicks doc and shatters doc's hips. breaks co's upper and lower jaws and kicks him off godzilla's back.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:25 am

*Bones are damaged, but un-broken due to me being a moderator :P throws garrpeling hook over one of godzillas spikes and starts climbing back up. I get ontop of god zillas back start running up to his head. I jump into the air doing a summer sault, un-sheathing sword and then landing in a crouch, stabing the sword into Godzillas skull, killing him. I leap off and land unharmed onground. I stand up and as I sheath blade Godzilla falls over dead, crushing IK*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Pyronychus » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 am

*Nuclear ray knocks Pyro over the side of the topic. Retracts claws and climbs up again, looking for IK...*
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:44 am

-still on the site logo, watching everything with a bored expression-
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:45 am

Leaps up, beheading Godzilla with the Hydra blade, tenticles wrapping around IK and Stuffing him down Godzilla's spinal collum. "Stay." Leaps off and lands on the ground as Godzilla colapses. "I'm back, Doc, Lets have some funnnnn..."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:49 am

Great your back. *lowers hood* I "removed" all interuptions during your absense. unsheaths blade and spins it, readying it and narrowing eyes
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:54 am

-gets angry and drags ttr away from his fight with doc. stabs ttr in the chest with a sword that has electricity in it, kicks ttr off of the blade and sends him rolling down two thousand stairs until his arms are broken, smashes ttr against a window, making sure glass shards are every where on ttr's face, pulls on ttr's right leg until it comes off, uses a sledge hammer to smash all of ttr's teeth and kicks ttr in the stomach before blowing ttr's head off with a shotgun.

don't you ever kill godzilla again!!!! :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Iceking on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:57 am

*Chuckles* The real irony is that I was the one who killed him. TTR merely mutilated his corpse.
*sneaks up behind Ik and breaks his neck, kicks him away and spins slicing him in hlaf with sword and then vertyicly slicing his upper body as it flys through the sky*
NEVER INTERUPT MY FIGHTS
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives