RPGTopia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:58 am

-revives again and decides that because doc is a moderator, it is a waste of time trying to kill doc.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:00 am

-raises one eyebrow- Wise choice Ik, now TTR revive your smelly *** so I can chop it off. -leans on sword waiting for TTR to revive-
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:00 am

"DOn't you know?!" TTR exclaims his tenticle gripping the nife before the whole combo. "You" Slams the hilt of the blade into IK's cheek , sending him topling over. "Can't" swings over stabbing blade into his chest while his tenticles hold IK's arms back. "Touch" Twists blade and yanks it out, then stabbing him through the skull, the hilt was touching his face, as a sign of how deep it was. "ME!" Twists blade then yanks it out. "I will kill any godzilla characte if it's under your control, because you make them look like idiots, your RPGing is worse than death." Looks at Doc. "I thought you said you removed ALL interuptions."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 am

-re-raises eyebrow- Look again, while you were posting the last interuption was quelled, now we fight.
Spins blade and readys self.*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:06 am

"That was just showing he didn't Kill me. Now can we skip to the fight?"
Tenticles flail agressivley. "I'm getting hungry for action."
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:18 am

*smirks and cartwheels foreward hand springing up into a summersault*
*comes down with blade slashing verticly at TTR*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:20 am

Brings blade up blocking Doc in mid air, and pushing up with violent force to send him flipping backwards. "Isn't that how you started with TT, what are you a one trick pony?"
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:23 am

*Lands on feet, spins foreward and crouches, Slashing at TTrs legs*
A one trick pony with one will of Kick.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 am

knocks pyro down and slices his head off with a sword.
Last edited by Iceking on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:26 am

Jumps, into the air, useing the Hydra blade as a leg, so that when it was hit with Doc's blade, it flipped TTR useing it to his advantage he lunged his blade down ruthlessly at Doc. "It would seem so."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 am

*Defelcts Hydra sword to side with Katana and spin it back around letting TTR land on it impaleing him. Pulls sword down kicking TTR off the it. and throws a bandage at TTR* come on, that was too easy.
*readys blade and waits for TTr to heal him self*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:32 am

TTR shoots tenticles down, stilting him off the ground to prevent being impaled. A tenticle shoots out rapidly, grabeing the Hydra blade off the ground and useing a boost jump, flips upside down, the tenticle holding the blade sliceing at Dock, and rocketing back. It's speed causeing TTR to flip to his feet. "Alright, to easy? I'll step it up."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 am

*TTR attacks a random dock bewildering some fishermen*
Man what exactly did I chop? *hruggs and leaps onto one of the boats then leaping towards TTr with blade in hand*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:39 am

"Damnit, typos happen to me too. Meh." Tenticle grabs doc, and thrashes him around as TTR thinks about how to solve typos without editing a post.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:42 am

*reaches up and shops tenticle with blade freeing self.*
*Flips down and lands on feet, charging into TTR with a flying kick to his chest, blowing him off the dock into the water.*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:44 am

TTR blocks with blade but still flys back, his tenticle grips Doc while another grabs a tree, Doc is taken into the water as TTR yanks hard on the other tenticle, to pull himself to the bank. Rolls to get feet, and jumps away from the lake just incase Doc has something planned.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:52 am

*Lands on a random whale and is launched into air by water spurting out of blow hole.*
*flips in air and lands slicing TTrs Tenticle off with blade, splattering it in blood.*
rasies sword to garud self and awaits TTrs move...
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:09 am

Tenticle grows back, retracting to TTR. "This is getting dull. Lets heat things up. Tenticle takes Hydra sword and snaps it in half. "There I'm unarmed, come and get me."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:26 am

*Takes sword and re-sheaths it* Hand to hand, the art of a ture warrior. Jumps and spin kicks TTr
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:32 am

Blocks with both fists, then gripping the leg, spins Doc around and into the ground, jumps back prepareing for any attacks.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives