RPGTopia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:59 am

*stabs IK in the chest and lifts him up to above face height*

well, i suggest you look forward to facing something you never expected. the original Morte was ALOT tougher than the final version. in E-Wars, there are no rules....so you can expect the REAL Morte to jump in....paired with the real Thu'ban, you'll have a problem on your hands...

now...im thirsty. mind if i have a drink?

* slashes IK's jugular vein and holds him above my mouth, taking in the blood from the wound*

aaaaaaaah....i've been NEEDING that...

*throws IK so hard he goes straight through the next 3 walls, going all the way into the Site Stuff forum*

wow...blood's made me stronger...cool...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:00 am

*Twists body, deflecting blade, sending it to the ground, rolling across ground, pushing up with hand, landing on feet*

*Charges Doc, dodging to each side, finally slashing from the left, leaving a bleeding wound across Doc's chest, hooking foot behind Doc's leg, tripping him and backflipping to safety, smirking*

*In Mechanical Voice* Good enough, Doc?
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:01 am

-revives and realizes that kp is a vampire. oh well. grabs a sword and stabs ttr in the chest, removing his still beting heart. eats the heart.
Last edited by Iceking on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:03 am

*cringes as KP drinks blood. Eyes go wide at his strongness*
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:05 am

*starts editing together the trailer for my movie*

It will be on my web site

Thats ADVERTISING, and its AGAINST THE RULES.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:08 am

*frighteningly demonic laugh echoes as a massive red cloud forms a tornado around KP, and lifts him to IK's body*

ooo, did that hurt? yeah? good...i've got more for you.

*lifts IK up by the throat, impaled on a blade, throws him up and scorpion kick's him back to the Random Fun section. slowly walks towards him, a demonic, vampiric grin on KP's face...*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:11 am

-gets up unharmed, grabs a sword and stabs kp in the heart.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:13 am

*Spins in air and lands on feet in a crouched position* You actually hurt me!
*looks at fallen sword* A real warrior fights hand to hand * runs along topics wall and leaps off it fliping in mid-air and lands in front of TT. Before he can react, grabs his wrist and then kicks his elbow sending the sword flying out of his hands. Trips TT up with a spin kick before fliping away.*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:14 am

*Chuckles evily*

what's the sentence im looking for? ah yes. my old friend Dracula once said "You can't kill me....im already dead*. sadly for him, that wasn't true...unlike me.... :twisted:

*pulls out sword, ties it in a knot, and throws it at IK, then slashes him diagonally in both directions, splitting him into 4 quarters and causing a fountain of blood to spill out of him*

aaaaaaaah....my beautiful, bloody art. magnificent....

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:20 am

*Handsprings back up, slowly rising to a standing position*

*In Mechanical Voice* How...noble of you...Doc...

*Charges Doc, round house kicking his chest, stunning him, swinging around, hooking other leg onto the back of his neck, slamming his head into the ground, grabbing the back of his neck*

*In Mechanical Voice* I guess HF really did teach me something...that this move is nearly unbrakeable...You loose, Doc...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:21 am

-revives once again and grabs some tweasers, pulling out kp's vampire teeth. can't drink my blood with your teeth now. :twisted: decides to sell the teeth on ebay.
Last edited by Iceking on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:22 am

*buys the teeth for a dollor*
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:26 am

-sells the teeth to cs.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 am

*teeth regrow*

you forgot a little fact, IK....Dhampir, like True Vampires, have amazing regeneration properties...

*roundhouse kicks IK, sending him flying and slamming into a wall, before jumping at him, seemingly gliding through the air and coming to a stop as a blade goes through IK's head, and another goes through his chest*

and now, i think it's time i did a bit of exercise...

*pulls IK off the wall and stretches arms out, with IK still stuck to the end of the blades, and starts pumping irons, or rather, pumping IKs, lifting him up and down*

much better. but now, im afraid you're useless to me...

*sends one blade going up, and the other down, splitting Ik into three pieces. then chops each of those piexes in half, and chops the resulting ones in half, before waving my hand, igniting him ni flames, and finally getting completely destroyed with the twin Luparas*

and now, i say farewell to IK. whose next? im bored! :twisted:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:28 am

YEA!!!!! *gives em to kp and goes to play jaws unleashed.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:29 am

*Groans and then pushes up with hand, reaches back with one hand and brabs TTs wrist, pressing right below where the arm connects with the wrist. making him lose grip. Springs up throwing TT off but holds onto wrist. twists it around and forces downwards bringing TT to his knees. Takes free hand and karate chops just above his elbow breaking his arm. Kicks TT in the bakc sending him sprawling along the ground and then backflips away.*
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 am

-revives once more, grabs sword and cuts kp's head off before destroying the brain completley, making sure that the vampire that is kp is dead.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby HorseGal » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:31 am

*sharpens sword and continues watching fight*

Hm...fighting is not a bad idea.
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 am

*Uses the motion to get onto hands, getting into a standing position*

*In Mechanical Voice* Very well....Doc...

*Charges Doc, arms folded, swinging leg, hitting Doc in the face, landing and hitting him with other leg, also in face, repeating the back and forth attacks, finally kneeing Doc in the stomach, moving behind him and kicking him to the ground*

*In Mechanical Voice* Nice try...

*Laughs and flips into air, landing a safe distance away*
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 am

*head regenerates*

hmm, thank you. that last one had a TERRIBLE headache. thank you for getting rid of it for me

*causes an unearthly torrent of Blades pummel against IK's body, hacking him to pieces, using my own main blades to ensure he's chopped extra small*

now...this is a bit of a mess....wait, i know!

*summons a Blood Tornado to lift IK's pieces up, consume them along with the spilt blood, and then disappear*

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives