Random Topic

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Re: Random Topic

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:12 am

Just be ready for Hiero to try lopping off a dino's head with his machete, he sees it as a personal challenge to kill something with melee if it can't fight at range at least once. Ooops spoiler :mrgreen:
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby UndeadRaptor » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:14 am

O.o YAY! BLOOD, GUTS, AND GORE! What more could we EVER need... (Nukes!)
"What's the plan?!" - random soldier, Mud and Blood 2.

Slow Posters Club
UndeadRaptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

RT: lawl. He tries, he'll likely lose his hand. But feel free. I love a challenge. XP

UR: Blood, guts, and gore are enough for me. XP DECAPITATIOOON~ (guitar riff here)
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 am

Maxwell's probably going to have the merc equivilant of sh*tting his pants when the dinos show up.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

rofl. I'dpay money for someone to film that happening irl. X3
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:28 am

Most people would sh*t their pants if they saw a living dinosaur. :P
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 am

Why else would they make that spoof on the Jurrasic Park theme involing a number of swears at regular intervals
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 am

Personally, I **** myself because of Maxwell's book storage. Need to get me one of those
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:41 am

Well I got the rest of my finals tomarrow so good night everybody
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:44 am

I have PSSAs to take for the next three days.

So I'm expected to waste my time there for 2-4 hours, and get normal school work done, and go to the gym. Woo f*cking hoo.
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Me: :boom: :School

My Computer Apps final is fail and my grade is also fail seeing as how my Dad literally coded the beginnings of computers, I could have asked for his help but my self esteem made me a fool. I got a 71% on it, THAT IS NOT AN A not even an A- :( I just hope science is better.

Edit: Nope, physics is 68% and tech was 73% that officially brings all my grades in every class to a C :-_-: Looks like I really won't be getting that graphics card for a LONG time
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 pm

ego > you.

lesson learned: Exploit the resources you have at your disposal.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

wtf do you do in Computer App? It isn't a subject at my school.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Math PSSA was nothing I know!

AND I had almost no sleep last night!

F*cking god damn! =D
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Kp: Yup

Doc: You learn how to use business related computer tools like Office word, excel, and Powerpoint. We also had some lessons on how it can be dangerous. Apperently a kid was being bullied so he asked his Dad to teach him how to Box, when the kid beat up his Bully the tactics changed because the Bully was popular and spread lies of the victem being homosexual, and when he got home every day he would find messages mocking him about it. Eventually he met someone online who saw death as an art form and suggested he commit... well ya' know. :-_-: When the father went online and searched for answers he found out about this strange person and descovered he was a teen. still living with his parents. The Father called up the Teen's Dad and told him everything that happened, the teen's Father never returned his call afterwards...
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:50 pm

As a heads up to anyone involved in FRPG, i've given HF the green light to shift to the following day. reason i didn't do it myself is because the time shift and the events linked to it didn't sync up well with my post. so i decided to have HF go ahead and do it instead. her character is supposed to be the first awake in that group at dawn anyway, so it works...

Keep in mind that, as i stated before, HF's doing this following a green light by an Admin, in this case, me. this is NOT a green light for members to tamper with time at their leisure. the rules have not changed.

god DAMN i'm tired -_-Zzzzz

night all...maybe tomorrow i can do MORE than just a couple of posts...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:29 pm

I AM LORDING IT OVER YOU MORTALS >=D

lolnonotreally. XD

Night KP.

Sleep well so we can actually get something done in FRPG tomorrow.

XP

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:02 am

raptor titanus3 wrote:Kp: Yup

Doc: You learn how to use business related computer tools like Office word, excel, and Powerpoint.

Ah
Yeah we did that in computers class back in 3rd year, we didn't examined on it though.

But, take heart that using office word or excel have nothing to do with coding. That's secretary work. Your family's coding honour remains intact. :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:51 am

Well technicly my Dad did Hex based coding so I'm not so sure, now he mainly serves as the IT guy in his building, trying to fix all the obscure problems the cubicals claim are the most important thing in the world to work on. :-_-: One time a guy was standing for 15 minutes blankly staring at the copy machine before my dad finally walked over and asked what the problem was. He had put the papers on the scanner but it wouldn't start he says, turns out he didn't press the start button :| That was an incredible day when Dad got back and told me that, he was mmmmmaaaaaddddddd.
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:21 pm

Ugh.... :facepalm:

University: The National Centre for Horrible Drivers.

A girl backed into me as i passed by her parking spot in University today. i wasn't going very fast, and for the record, i drive an SUV. the year 2000 model of the 4-door Toyota Prado. wonderful car, very easy to learn the dimensions of. perfect for beginners who don't want to drive something that's liable to be run-over if driven in the streets. took me less than a week to learn exactly how much space i could afford to give on any side of the car. at this point i could fit it in parking spots most beginners in SUVs would be afraid to attempt

Anyway. so she backs into me, almost ripping the mudguard clean off [the large side panel over the back part of the rear wheel]. then when she gets out she tries to blame ME for it. she goes 'well you were speeding'.

Now would be a good time to mention that on the other side of the road, a couple of guys were walking down the parking lot parallel to me. and they were moving at the same speed i was. the

i point that fact out. next excuse? 'I was looking in my rear view mirror and you weren't there'.

O_O

How is it physically possible to NOT see a bleeding huge SUV rolling past behind you? How is it possible for someone who CAN'T see something that massive, to get a license?! in other words: WHHHHHHY is she behind a wheel? everyone whose been taught how to drive knows you don't use JUST your rear view mirrors when reversing. you look out the rear window yourself to gauge distance and to be sure. that's one of the first things they tell you to do in driving school...

in any case, once she saw that she couldn't wriggle out of it, i took her number, her dad's [because obviously, he was the one who would deal with me over this], her car description and license plate number, and organised to deal with her father sometime later. I intend to try and make them agree to pay for the repairs, and avoid the police station entirely. Cops here have bad attitudes, and i'm honestly not in the mood to deal with the ******** that they'd put me through at the police station. if they WON'T pay though...suppose i'll be forced to take them to the station and maybe even make it a court case...

bloody ******* hell...

worst part is: I'm stuck going 60-80 KM/H [35-50 MPH] on the streets until it's fixed, or else risk the mudguard being pulled off the car completely by wind resistence and hitting some unlucky dude behind me in the windshield. cars on the routes i usually take go 120-160 KM/H [75-100 MPH]. so I'll effectively be dodging them in reverse until i can fix the mudguard...

:facepalm3:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives