RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:47 pm

*Tiffany and Meta-Ridley teleport off back into the Distortion World, letting IK and Ravage get crushed to a pulp in the Black Hole.*

Tiffany: Note to self: Attack Citadel when Admins are off on vacation...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:49 pm

*As the black hole nears the ship, I teleport self and Ravage after Tiffaney and Ridley, Ravage wanting to battle Tiffaney while I seek to duel RIdley.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Or rather, STOP TRYING TO ATTACK WHICH CAN'T BE DESTROYED.

*Sips soda*

Some people just never learn...
TyrannoTitan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

Appears behind TT and puts hand on shoulder "It's a game to him, if he's bored then he'll go back to being crazy and attacking said citadel," then I disappear back into the space between the parralel worlds of infinity
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 am

*Tiffany and Ridley turn and see Ravage & IK.*

Tiffany: So you decided to come and ruin Gira's plan again? I'll teach you what happens when one gets in the way of Team Magma!

*Tiffany pulls out her whip and lashes it out at Ravage, knocking the cat-like robot over as Meta-Ridley lets loose with a barrage of missles at IK.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 am

*Norbert jumps into a random black barrel, squeezing the Crazy Frog's helmet onto his head and pulling an extendable arm out of Hammerspace, the arm stretching out of the barrel and lighting a fuse at the bottom of the outside of the barrel, before being pulled back into Hammerspace again*

Norbert: (O)_(O) three......two....o-*BOOOOOM*

*Norbert is seen flying off into the distance*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 pm

*Ravage, being heavier than a human, doesn't get knocked over and leaps forward, swinging his T-axe tipped tail forward and hitting Tiffaney in the face, leaving a large gash. I catch the missles with telekinesis and throw them aside, then take the form of Deathwing and take to the air, flying forward and slamming into Ridley hard enough to knock him down and send him sliding for several feet.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:34 pm

*Tiffany, feeling the blood rush down her face, lassoes Ravage's tail, then yanks hard, the sound of metal breaking occurs as the Decepticon's tail is yanked out of it's body.*

*Meta-Ridleystumbles back up, them begins to shimmer, the mettalic plating on him falls off, the Space Dragon then begins to vibrate all over, only for the beast to turn into a monster similar to Ridley, but with enlarged claws, tiny wings, and a hooked Xenomorph tail, thus showing itself to be an X-parasite imitating Meta-Ridley, Ridley-X then screeches in rage, the screech being to loud and harsh that it bursts IK's eardrums and sends torrents of pain into his head.*

*Is far off in a quarry, the real Ridley and a recently-revived Bowser at my side as all 3 of us erect a massive golden statue of myselfin the quarry.*

Bowser: You know Gira, this could probably be your best project yet...

Indeed, Bowser. People all over shall fall on their faces at the sight of this graven image...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 pm

*Ravage jerks his tail back as Tiffany tries to yank it, jerking her forward and bringing her in front of him. The metallic creature rakes his claws slowly down theh human's back, leaving deep gashes in it before he slashes the whip, cutting it in apart. My eardrums, not easy to burst, still are affected enough to cause me to shake my head from the screech. Once I overcome the pain from the screech, I launch a fireball into the Ridley imposter. leaving a massive scorch mark on it's chest.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 pm

*Tiffany glares at Ravage, then dissolves into Dark Matter, floating off into a Dark-Portal leading into the Distortion World.*

*Ridley-X screeches in pain, then slashes IK's face, blood coming out of the wound as Ridley-X then grabs IK's throat with his jaws, more blood streaming from the wound...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 pm

*Hisses angrily from the slash, then rakes claws down Ridley-X's face, the pain enough to force him to let go of my throat as I then swing my tail into him and force him to stagger back. Ravage looks at the mist Tiffany turned into, then turns and begins to watch the fight between Ridley-X and I.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:16 pm

*Ridley-X grabs IK's tail, then, mustering all of his remaining strength, slams him into a nearb spiked wall, the spikes impale IK's tough hide and puncture his brain, killing the user. Ridley-X screeches in victory, the screech itself causes the sstems in Ravage to malfunction, sparks and fire fling everywhere as Ridley-X flies off back to whence he came.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 pm

*Even as Ridley X grabs me, I give my tail a hard jerk, pulling him into the reach of my jaws. Clamping down onto his neck, I throw him into the spiked wall, the spikes running him through with two of them puncturing his head in two different locations. Lets out a roar of triumph, then nods to Ravage and opens portal, the two of us entering it as we leave the distortion world.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 pm

*Me, Bowser, and Ridley exit from a portal and enter the Distortion World, the dark ominous sky, the floating rocks, and the upside-down waterfall adding to my liking of it.*

Ah, this is truly a great palce, a Fortress of Solitude for me. Few know of it's existance, and fewer still know how to get here...

Bowser: Indeed, Lord Gira. This place is where you reign supreme...

*Notices a Dark-Portal opening, Tiffany leaps out of the portal, massive wounds all over her from her fight with Ravage.*

Tiffany... What happened to you?

Tiffany: Got in a fight... with IK and Ravage... almost got killed... X-Parasite imitating Ridley killed...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Notice: Just because RPGT E-war has been remade does not mean the ban on armies and such has been lifted.

*Snaps fingers, causing the connection between RPGT and the Distorted World to snap, meaning all those inside cannot return, and all those on RPGT cannot enter*

Now stop with the asinine plots and get back to killing eachother D: <
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 pm

*Ravage and I emerge from portal, Me taking to the air and flying off in search of an opponent, snickering upon glancing up at TT's most recent post in this topic.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 pm

*Bashes TT over the head with a hammer.*

Man, I missed doing that... Now... what to do...

*Teleports to Site Logo, then pulls out Beam Rifle, waiting for a target to appear...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:02 am

*Glances up at the sight Logo and spots Gira. Opening jaws, I unleash a fireball at him while I start to fly around in complex evasive patterns, making it harder for Gira to get a bead on me if he does dodge the fireball.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:04 am

... oh crud...

*Is incinerated from fireball.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 am

*Gira's soul is sucked into a break in the fabric of reality, having exited the distorted world to attack, which wasn't possible*

*Break disappears shortly after*

...Oh great. Look what you did T_T
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives