RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:35 am

I'll take good care of it. Don't you worry.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am

"Good. I hope you use it well."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am

Totosai: Atleast hav ethis, then,

*The blacksmith reaches behind him, before pulling out a large, black sword, the sheeth shining, the blade inside curved just to perfection, a powerful aura emitting from the sword, Totosai gives the sword to G4E.*

Totosai: That sword there belonged to the former Giratina whom ruled these lands before it became the Site we know of it was today. I personally forged that sword for him. sigh... I've been looking for someone who could handle such a powerful sword, and seeing you two fight, I figured YOU were the one to handle this great work of art!

*Plane begins to descends, now over the Bahamas.*

ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:47 am

I bow to the being.

"Thank you. I shall take good care of it."

I place the blade on the opposite side of my belt, from my normal broadsword.

Chicken circles the bahamas, but does not land..................
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 am

Totosai: No thanks needed. Man, I remember the day when I forged that for the old Giratina. He was a terrifying demon lord, one more fearsome than Craefr. WHen I made that sword for him, even he was blown back by it's power. Of corse, he died from his battle with Ryukotsei before he could master the sword. Hopefully, you can do better than he could...

*Totosai looks up into the sky, the three-eyed cow he's riding on takes off, heading toward a large, dormant volcano...*

*Plane lands on the northern most island, everyone piles off, already changed to their beach clothes.*

Bowser: How nice! The sunshine's just perfect!

Minene: Yeah! plus, it's a nice break from the Kingpin and Artemis...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am

Giant chicken lands on a mountain on the island, making a nest and laying eggs to make more giant chickens...............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am

*sunshine beams down onto the island as everyone's out having fun, all the NPC's having fun in the surf, while I lay on a mat on the beach, getting a tan.*

ahhhh... this is the life...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am

Chicken continues to incubate its eggs................

Suddenly, a giant fish monster gobbles up bowser in the water before returning to sea........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 am

*Seeing that the cost is clear, a cloaked figure moves toward Gira's plane silently. Once close enough, the unseen man silently attatches a sapper to the plane, sending an EMP pulse into the systems of the aircraft, shutting down all alarms and security systems it might have, with a secondary pulse being released, the second one able to counter EMP shielding. Smiling in satisfaction, the person then quietly sneaks on board the aircraft, readying more devices for use.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Bowser: Let go of me, Damnit!

*The Koopa King punches the fish in the face, blood fills up the water, forcing the fish to let go, Bowser withdraws his limbs before firing up the jets, powerful blasts of air come out of the holes instead of fire, rocket nig the Koopa back onto shore, the rest of the NPC's come closer to shore, entering the shallows...*

*Honking is heard deep inside the plane, a mysterious figure slips past the person, before dissapearing off into the island...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am

Fish withdraws for now..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am

*The cloaked man sees the figure and after watching it run off into the island, resumes his work. Knowing that everu last camera that might be on the plane is disabled, the figure has no worry. Attacthing several devices to the interior of the plane, he then quietly slips out again and gets to a safe distance away from the plane, while keeping him out of ear shot of Gira and his team.* Figure:A normal vacation? I'm afraid not. *The figure pulls a switch out of his left pocket and presses it, calmly watching as several explosions suddenly go off inside the plane. Oddly, most of the interior, such as the rugs and seats, remains undamage while several holes are blown into the hull, making it impossible for the plane to fly without repairs.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 am

*straineed honking is heard as Quru flies out of the back of the plane, the bird Wyvern alarmed from the blasts, before flying off toward the heart of the island, the gusts of wind from it's wigns causing the cloacked figure to go flying off toward the beach, several Covenant Engineers float out of the jungle, then begin to repair the plane...*

sniff sniff... I smell something... that I haven't smelled in a LONG time... the scent of Bird Wyvern..

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 am

*The cloaked figure, having been far away from the plane when it went off and not at an angle where any gusts of wind could have blown him in the direction of the beach, smirks as he watches the Qurupeco fly off.* Figure:A very good bonus. *The unseen man slips quietly into the jungle, continuing to watch the scene.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 am

*Engineers finish repairing the plane, a shock goes through all of them, aparently having picked up the scent of the one whom blew up most of the plane, the engineers turn to the masked figure, then approach him, tentacles flailing around...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 am

*Acting fast, the cloaked figure tosses sappers onto the engineers, taking down their shields. Pulling out a revolver with a silencer attatched to it, he then fires a shot into the head of each alien, killing them silently before slipping further away from the scene.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:04 am

*One of the engineers, still alive, floats back up, before following the mysterious figure...*

*Watches the beach from afar, only to sense a strange presence, the unknown figure from earlier standing behind me.*

Kanna: Tell me, why is it that you carry the scent of Giratina over you, stranger?

hmmm... becuase, I am giratina... I simply got a new body.. So, what brings you here, Kanna?

Kanna: Take a look.

*Turns around, only to see her mirror in her hands, the mirror reflecting that the sole remaining Engineer is seeing, mainly the mysterious person...*

Kanna: Your plane got wrecked by this person...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:07 am

*The mysterious figure contacts me mentally.* Figure:It is done. Requesting teleportation to get off the island. Me:Teleportation underway now. *A bright flash of light is seen where the figure is as he is suddenly teleported to where G4E and I are. Now back in my prescense, the man decloaks, revealing himself to be a Spy from TF2.* Spy:That was most enjoyable.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:09 am

Clucking is heard over gira as a brood of young chickens fly overhead, dropping their bombs onto their foe, the bombs simply covering gira and kanna with bird poo before they pick up bowser and begin to take him back to the nest............

I raise a brow.

'Indeed. Was blowing up stuff as fun as it sounds?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:10 am

*I look at the Spy.* I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed that. With the E-war being random once again, you will find no shortage of interesting things to do. *The Spy nods to G4E.* It was alot of fun blowing up Gira's plane. I would have blown the whole thing up, but I felt that it would be better to suprise him with a damaged plane.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives