RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:08 am

*Turns laser to full power, blasting CS all the way to Fuedal Age Japan, the SS immune to flames.*

have fn with the demons!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 am

MEOW THIS IS NAUSEATING!

*Tree is sliding across ground*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am

Giant chicken grabs the SS, lifting it off of the ground, flying off towards its nest high in the randomland area...............

I pull out a lasso, the lasso wrapping around the tree as I pull it back towards me...................
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 am

*Gummy bear swallows the scarab with its rear-end*

CANT YOU SEE I'M DEFENDING MY ELEPHANT'S TRUNK'S DIGNITY FROM THIS CORAL REEF DAMMIT
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

*Before G4E starts doing his previous actions, I nod to him, waiting for him to finish up with his current actions before we begin our sparring. Suddenly, the gummy bear is melted by flames that rise from the ground and surround it. Halion emerges from the twilight realm, laughing as he watches the gummy bear burn.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:22 am

I return to my fortress, seeing that no one wants to fight me. I put on my bracers and put my blade back on before adopting a fighting stance.

"You ready to go?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:23 am

*I nod to G4E and suddenly leap forward, swinging my sword at his own.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:25 am

Ready for IK's attack, I block his blade with my wrist bracers before swinging my blade at IK's sword.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:26 am

*Breaking the block and leaping to the side, I swing my sword down at G4E's while he's still recovering from his own swing.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:30 am

I swing my blade upwards just in time to strike IK's blade, making us both stumble abit before I spin in a circle and hit IK in the knee with my tail.......

Over Halion, a loud clucking sound is heard, and the beating of wings as the fire breathing chikcne divebombs the dragon........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:32 am

Ok, who's gonna volunteer?
TT?
Attaboy.

*throws TT Colossus style into G4E, in hopes that his new cat like self will chase G4E's loltail*
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:34 am

*I stagger from the blow and fall to one knee, but take advantage of this, my larger left hand swinging forward and striking G4E in the chest, making him stagger back. Halion, having been warned by the clucking, barrel rolls to the side, letting the chicken pass him.* Halion:You will make an excellent meal once I'm done cooking you!
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 am

The chicken flies over again, letting out a T-rex roar before raining big squishy white...... bombs all over the area, massive explosions being caused by the...... bombs.

I snarl from the punch before delivering a kick to IK's shoulder, making him fall backwards before I stumble back, taking time to recover from my own attack...........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 am

*I roll with the blow, easily getting back to my feet as I wait for G4E to make his move. Halion flies upward, getting out of range of the explosions before launching several fireballs from his mouth at the chicken.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 am

*the site dies*
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 am

I rush IK like a bull in a straight line, before suddenly swerving to the side at the last second and swinging my fist at IK's neck.......

The chicken does a barrel roll in the air, dodging the fireballs before flying overhead a third time and dropping more white bombs...............

OOC: If you know what the bombs are, PM me and you'll get a cookie. :P

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:23 am

*Arrives at Bowser's Castle, completly exhausted, Bowser also tired from all the randomness.*

Bowser: That... was too much for me. I perfer law and oder just fine...

Yeah... me too...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 am

Suddenly a giant teddy bear of death emerges behind Gira and bowser.

"Law?! Order?! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! There's no such thing as that anymore....... and it's all your fault, hahaha!!!!"

The teddy bear swats Gira aside with a paw beforte lumbering towards Bowser.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 am

*Burrito cookie that G4E gave me picks up any kind of post Gira might have that pertains to something plot-oriented and throws it in between IK and G4E's duel*
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 am

*I duck under the blow, then swing my sword upward with greta force, knocking G4E's sword out of his hands. Halion launches fireballs into the bombs of the chicken, causing the bombs to explode before they can get a safe distance form the chicken.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives