RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 am

I snarl from the blow, dropping my sword and shaking my hand from the blow.

"Most excellent. Trully good blow."

I give IK a short bow.

The chicken screeches before plummeting to the earth, the chicken getting to his feet before letting out a T-rex roar and shooting rainbow colored lasers out of his eyes and into Halion'c hest, cutting into his chest and drawing blood...............
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:42 am

*I too bow to G4E in respect of his effort. Halion hisses from the cuts the beams deal, but gets out of their way before they can deal too much damage. Suddenly diving down, he blasts the chicken in the face with 2 fireballs.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 am

The chicken growls from the fireballs, the feathers on its face badly burnt, the chicken bellowing into the sky before shooting a stream of white hot flames at his dragon foe.

I turn back to IK.

"For winning, would you like a reward? I've got myself quite a treasury of old armaments."
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 am

I shrug. *Well, care to give me an example of what you have in your armaments?* *Halion easily flies out of the path of the flames before firing a stream of his own at the chicken.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 am

"Well..... I've got this weather gun that attatches to your arm that allows you summon up small storms and hurricanes. I've also got a plasma katana that can cut through all metals, and can even cause decent damage to admin grade equipment, but it must be recharged frequently. There's also that suit that I gave to you from our last thing hunt that Blaze had originally used..............."

The chicken, seeing the flames coming towards it, flies up, the flames singing its belly feathers. The chicken growls angrily before shooting its rainbow lasers from its eyes..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 am

Onigumo: I am sorry for the trouble that I have caused. I didn't realize that Gira was alive inside my body... is there anything I can do to repay for your kindness, IK and G4E?

*Bowser smirks, before launching a pure white fireball at the teddy bear, the fireball slams into hit, knocking it back, also catching it on fire.*

Bowser: I just got brought back to life, and there's no way I'm gonna die so soon!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 am

Teddy bear sheds its skin, another layer under it, its buggy eyes staring unnervingly.

"Hehehe...... don't resist!!! I..... INSIST, nyahahahahahaaaaaaa....."

The teddy bear gives bowser a stern slap across the face, sending him flying into a wall.........

my voice enters Onigumo's mind.

"No.............. just keep an eye on Gira for us, will ya?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 am

*Bowser leaps from the dent in thw wall, the Koopa King rolls up into a spiky ball, then flies at the Teddy Bear, nailing him in the face, knocking the toy off it's feet and onto it's rump, Bowser bounces off a wall and strikes the back of his head, knocking him forward, the turtle bounces back for another pass...*

Onigumo: Alright...

*Onigumo is surrounded by a twister, the twister carries him off, far to the north...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 am

The toy shakes its head, stuffing being torn out from the blows. Itr laughs maniacly before summoning up a horde of toy soldiers and sending them towards Bowser.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:43 am

I'd like to give the Plasma Kantana a go. *My voice enters Onigumo's mind.* You can repay us by making sure that Gira doesn't try anything funny. You can further this by telling him that it will be for his own good.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 am

"Alright. I'll be right back."

I rush down from my castle walls and into my treasury.

"Hmm..... let's see........ weather gun, nope..... orcish falchion, uh--nuh-uh......... quake guantlet, no way...... ah, here it is...... the plasma katana....."

I pull out the plasma katana, the blade glowing a reddish color. I head back up and give the blade to IK.

"There you go. Just be careful when you are sheathing it- it is VERY hot. I've burnt myself on it about a dozen times. But that might've been before I changed the handle to pure diamond to keep it from overheating......."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 am

*I nod to G4E as I take the blade.* Using diamond for the handle sounds like a good choice.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:04 am

*The Koopa King slams into the teddy bear again, this time blasting it's head off, Bowserrolls into the toy soldiers, flattening them like pancakes...*

*Gets up, seeing the Teddy Bear fall over, dead.*

Wow. What the heck is going on here?

Is suddenly confronted by Onigumo, my older brother lays his hand on me.*

Oni: Gira... please don't do anything rash or funny, okay? Your friends IK and G4E told me to tell you this...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 am

*voice enters Gira's head*

Do whatever you please, rash or funny, as long as it's random.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Shadow » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 am

*Limbo's avoiding the kick, and thus, the dagger slash*

Not bad yourself...

* Springs back up like a well, spring, putting hands forward and aiming two kicks at HF, while I'm standing on my hands*

^_^
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Karma charger rams EE.

"KARMAAAAAaaaaaa......."

Karma and EE fly off a cliff.........

Teddy bear explodes in a poof of fluffing and stuffing..........

Soldiers fall back.........

"I'm glad you like it, IK."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

*flexes fingers, neck and arms, loosening up as i head towards Gira*

I need a punching bag...

*giant frog plummets onto Karma Charger and EE from the sky, further crushing them, the frog croaking, licking an eye before ceasing all movement, watching an incoming helicopter hungrily*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 pm

*Bowser gets up, the Koopa King laughs in victory.*

Bowser: Man, does it feel great to be back!

Yes it does, Bowser. we all missed you...

*Watches as TIffany, Minene, and Darkrai enter the castle, all happy to see the Koopa King alive and well...*

Tifffany: Bowser!

Bowser: Hey, how's it gonig? Wait a second, where's Ridley?

Minene: Ridley went off to watch a fight between HF and Shadow...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 pm

*walks out of a portal, in front of Gira, loosening up, before looking straight at Gira, an evil smirk the only expression visible on me*

....Hello Gira...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

*Looks at the webmaster, the rest of my group backs up, heading of the castle, figuring what might happen...*

Hello there, Kingpin. Would you like to join me for some random rocket launching? or perhaps some professional Dragon wrestling?

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives