RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm

*Beowulf Parry's Bowsers charge, and lunges towards him, while sending more charges toward RT*

The Gerudo band start running around meta Ridley, some getting caught in the fireball, while the rest start throwing poison spikes at him.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:58 pm

*Bowser withdraws into his shell, then spirals toward the charging Beowulf, the force of the impact sending Beowlf flying inot a nearby tree.*

Meta-Ridley screeches in rage, then lets loose with several missles at the Gerudo band...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 pm

*Norbert lands on Beowulf's head*

Norbert: (^)_(^) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Webmaster walks into random old fashioned Korean village, random store owner offering him some Kimchi randomly*

um....no thanks....hey, do you know where i am?....better yet, can you point me in the direction of Starbucks?

Store Owner:...?

nevermind....

*keeps walking aimlessly, having absolutely no sense of direction or any idea where i'm going*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Beowulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:44 am

Beowulf recovers, then flees the scene, running instead to a local starbucks with his Laptop and browses the net while drinking a Strawberry Banana Vivano....

Meanwhile the Gerudos fly from the missle's impact, and then Ganondorf comes in from the Wake, King of the Gerudos, and Picks up Bowsers Shell and hurls him into the sea, skipping his shell like a rock.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:13 am

Bowser: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Bowser lands on a faraway beach, crabs all over the place.*

Bowser: Oh great... Atleast IK isn't around...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:44 am

too bad gira, Ik is here at the moment
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 am

*Sensing where Bowser is, I teleport self and Ravage to the Koopa king's location, appearing behind him. I quietly unsheath my sword, expecting Bowser to turn around and notice us.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Beowulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 am

*Beowulf, still contentedly in Starbucks, now playing Assassin's Creed on his computer...*
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:20 am

*Bowser turns and spots IK, the sight of his arch nemesis here on the site fills the Koopa King with fury and rage.*

Bowser: ICEKING! You just arrived to get beaten to the ground!

*Bowser bellows into the heavens, the roar loud enough to be heard all across the site, Bowser then charges at IK, the very ground shaking...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 am

*As Bowser nears me, I suddely leap into the air and do a flip, me being at the correct height for my sword to cut into Bowser's shoulder shell. Turns around and lands on feet easily. Ravage, having also lept out of the way, feels ammusement when he hears Bowser's words.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Beowulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:44 am

Beowulf Psychically connects his Laptop Wi-Fi Card to the scene of Bowser and IK, and watches, amused. He, with Windows Movie Maker: Psychic edition adds special dramatic effects, including adding thunder bolts from the sky crashing down everywhere.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:18 am

*Doc Ock lands next to Beowulf*

Doc Ock: DOCTOR OCTOGONAPUS BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

*Shoop da Whoops Beowulf's Laptop to smithereens*

Doc Ock:..... :D

Norbert: *puts a towel over Doc Ock's head, Doc Ock freezing in place and falling silent* don't mind him.....he's....'special'.... (O)_(O)
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Beowulf » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:56 pm

*Beowulf looks at the remains of his laptop and starts sniffling* "You...you broke my laptop! Waaaaaah!" Beowulf Cried. Then Beowulf throws a tantrum and throws his vivano at Doc Ock. "There! Serves you right!" Beowulf, over his tantrum now said. Then all of a sudden, the Windows commercial people came and told Beowulf "You need a new Laptop, you find it, you keep it!" Beowulf then went off with them and did the routine look at a few computers, then look at the Mac section, then go back to the normal section and he chose a Dell Inspiron 1545 for under $1500 and he got handed the cash and did the cheesy excitement smile reaction seen on all the other commercials.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:19 am

*Bowser skids to a hault, then turns around, letting loose with a barrage of fireballs at IK...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 am

*Nimbly leaps over the fireballs, landing in front of Bowser and slashing him across his stomach shell, leaping back to prevent him from grabbing me.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:45 pm

*Is in the Distortion World, watching as my latest plan comes into effect.*

MUAHAHAHA! Soon, the Citadel shall be destroyed as the obsolete hunk of metal it is, and I shall become the dictator of this E-war!

*Enters Dark-matter portal, Tiffany and Meta-Ridley following me...*

Bowser: So sorry IK, but I have to cut this fight short. Gira's got big plans for this E-war, and I'm needed...

*Bowser tosses a smoke grenade at IK, the grenade goes off, intensly thick smoke covers the beach, allowing Bowser to dissapear...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 pm

*Easily sensing Bowser, I run forward and leap into the air before Bowser can flee. Stabbing downwards with my sword, I stab Bowser in the skull, the blade going into his brain, killing him insantly. Hacks off Bowser's head, then cuts it into several pieces before I turn and walk back to Ravage.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

*High up above the Site, a massive Dark-Matter Sphere hangs above the ocean. a massive SubspaceGunship, similar to one on Smash Bros. Brawl, appears out of the Dark-Matter Sphere. The Gunship begins to charge up a Black Hole, then fires it out toward the Citadel, the Black hole then stops near the Citadel, sucking away the shielding and the Citadel itself, the Black Hole increasing in size.*

* On the Subspace Gunship's control platform, Tiffany and Ridley watch the distant Black Hole absorb KP's Citadel.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:32 pm

*Spotting the Gunship in the distance, I teleport myself and Ravage to the control platform of the vessel, appearing behind Tiffany and Ridley. Before either of them can turn around and see us, Ravage opens a hatch on his lower jaw and two wires come out, connecting into the computer system that controls the weapons of the ship. The decepticon then unleashes a virus into the system, disabling all of the weapon systems on the vessel. I then wait for Ridley and Tiffaney to spot us.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 pm

*Black hole is reflecting back at the ship, shield unaffected, causing said ship to be sucked in and mashed like a tin can*

You really never learn do you?
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives