RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 am

*Voice echoes thruought E-war.*

That's just nice... You found a way to rid of me... But I will return.. WITH FURY!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am

*Splat*

Norbert: (o)_(o) ooowwwww......where am i?

*Looks around, finging himself to be sitting on top of Giratina's statue*

Norbert: (O)_(O) ooooh.....this is gonna be fun :twisted:

*Pulls out whitish blue Tennis Racket from Hammer Space, strings shimmering slightly*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 pm

*A pair of eyes stare out at Norbert from a small rift in space and time.*

You even DARE think about ruining MY statue... I shall smite your body 7 times over...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 pm

*Norbert, completely ignoring the voice, knowing it's harmless, proceeds to smack Statue repeatedly at incredibly fast speeds, soon having covered the whole statue*

Norbert: *lands in front of Statue* (O)_(O) three...two...one....*blows on statue*

*Statue falls apart into billions of tiny, racket-hole shaped pieces, billions of tiny square blocks falling to the ground in a large pile*

Norbert: (^)_(^) all done!

*Norbert proceeds to hop away in search of something else*
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 pm

* a Dark-Matter puddle forms infront of Norbert, a pair of red eyes starring up from the puddle, the puddle actually being a portal from the rift to the site.*

You wrecked MY statue... and you passed ME off as harmless... you shall suffer for that...

*Rises up from the Dark-Matter puddle in Altered Forme, then spreads wings, Antimatter dripping from them as I tower above the frog.*

Now feel the wrath and anger of the great Giratina, the ruler of Antimatter!

*Screeches into the heavens, blasting Norbert away.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 am

*Lands on ground, then reverts back to human form before resuming walking, Ravage and I waiting for more people to post in the E-war.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 am

*G4E enters the E-war, katana in hand, fully covered in Rathalos armor*

"Let's liven things up a bit, shall we?"

*G4E slams his katana into the ground, and an earth elemental of emmense proportions comes out of the ground. the rock monster lets out a startling roar as 3 smaller, but just as deadly, rock monsters clamber out of the ground.*
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 am

*Sees the earth elementals emerge from the ground and begins to walk toward them, intent on dueling them.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 am

*One of the earth elementals strike, swinging its massive earthine fist at him.*
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 am

*Ducks under the punch, then swings blade onto the arm it used, leaving long cut in the limb.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 am

*the elemental stumbles back as the next one comes forward and kicks iceking square in the chest.*

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:40 am

*Upon the second elemental attacking me, Ravage fires several shots from his turret into the new comer, the shots not being enough to kill, but certainly enough to get it's attention.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:12 am

The second earth elemental stumbles back a bit from the bullets. The third small elemental jumps a hundred feet in the air and lands in front of Ravage.

In a booming voice, the earthine beast grunts, "Are you ready to die?"

It forms a great earthine mace and swings it towards Ravage.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 am

*Not too far away from the fight, a small rift opens up, the Parasite Queen crawls out of it and watches the battle between the beast and Ravage, a small camera attached to the top of the insect, allowing those trapped in the Distortion World to see...*

Tiffany: This is so stupid. TT just came out of nowhere and trapped us here. He could have just smote Gira right where he was, but NOOO! he HAD to strand us here...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:32 am

*Ravage nimbly leaps forward and over the mace, Latching onto the elemental and slashing it with his claws several times before leaping off and landing several feet away. I patiently wait for the first elemental to resume attacking me, ready to take more drastic measures in case the beings decide to gang up on Ravage and I.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 am

The first elemental turns its stump arm into a primitive slashing tool and charges iceking. The Earth elemental hit by bulltets also charges in with its arms wide open.

The elemental attacking ravage recovers from the claw marks and charges him, slamming the mace into ravage's side.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 am

*Leaps over the two elementals as they near me, causing them to run into each other. Slices sword down the back of the second one, intent on removing it quickly so that I cna actually fight a fair fight with the second one. The mace that hits Ravage's side causes a metallic clang, but doesn't dent or penetrate the armor. Before the mace can get out of range, the decepticon swings his tail into the hand holding it, the T-axe tip leaving a deep wound in the hand.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 am

The second earth elemental falls to the ground in a clump of dirt. The first elemental, angry at the loss of his friend, charges towards iceking with a vengeance.

The elemental engaged with ravage is hit by the tail, but grabs onto it with his usable hand and slams him into the ground.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:59 am

*Hissing in annoyance, Ravage fires a shot from his turret into the elemental, forcing it to let go of him as he quickly backs off to avoid getting grabbed again. I leap up as the elemental attacking me nears, then stab down with my sword, the blade going into the being's right shoulder as it passes under me.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:11 am

The elemental attacking ravage's left arm disintegrates, causing the earth elemental to grunt in pain. The creature punches ravage hard enough to knock ravage back a good 30 feet.

The elemental shrieks in pain as the blade stabs through the racky beast's shoulder. He grabs it, and looks at iceking with anger. The creature roars and elbow-drops iceking's neck, causing him to fall to the ground. the earth elemental raises its foot over iceking's head, getting ready to smash it.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives