RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:34 pm

*Halion flies to the side of the rainbow beams before suddenly swooping down and latching onto the belly of the chicken, slashing and biting it numerous times.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Uber chicken bellows with rage, pecking Halion's head multiple times while scratching him with its razor sharp claws..................
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

*Halion lets go of the chicken before he can be pecked and scratched too much, but blasts the bird in the stomach with two fireballs before flying back a bit.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:46 pm

The chicken lets out a screech, his belly on fire.

Uber chicken: "Bock bock BOOOOCK, Bock bock, cluck!!!!"

The chicken proceeds to dance around in circles, ........ bombs flying out of its end.........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 pm

*Halion blasts the bombs with a fireball, resulting in a chain reaction of explosions that occur before the bombs can get too far form the chicken.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:50 pm

Chicken uses the explosions to his advantage, spreading his wings as the bombs go off, the explosions sending him rocketing into the air, cartoon style, until a blink is seen in the sky, like when team rocket disappears in the pokemon anime............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm

*Halion watches the blink for a momment, then returns to the twilight realm so that he can quickly get to the location of G4E and I.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Near gira's plane, a giant flaming chicken is seen zooming by...........

I turn to IK.

"So........ how do you like the plasma Katana? It is kind of like a lightsaber, only the blade doesn't retract- it is made of solid plasma. Thus is the reason why I changed the hilt and sheath to diamond- it was the only material I could find that wouldn't melt from the heat."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:58 pm

I like this weapon. It looks very cool. However, does it have any fail safe that I should know about?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:06 am

"Well, if you use it for too long without letting it warm up in its sheath, there's a good chance that it'll just snap form overexposure to the air............."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:13 am

*Watches as the fire chicken zooms off into the distance, then reconcentrates on destination.*

ETA to Bahamas=6 posts.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 am

The uber chicken catches his control back, the giant fire breathing fowl flying back towards Gira's plane........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am

Ladies and gentlemen, fasten your seat belts and grab the fun bags. Me way be in for a rough ride.

*Pushes button, the back of the plane opens up, revealing numerous missles, the missles fire at the bird, exploding near his face, trying to ward the birdie away...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 am

*I nod.* What's the maximum amount of time it can be exposed to air before it has to be returned to it's sheath?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:45 am

The overgrown fowl snarls from the missiles, but they do not halt the chicken. ity flies overhead and drops bombs onto gira.......

"It can stay out for a max of 15 minutes."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am

*I nod and sheath the plasma blade, mainly since it is not in use for the time being.* Not the longest time limit, but one that I can easily understand.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am

*Plane swerves to the right, barely dodging the bombs, more missles fire at the bird, these ones slam into it's face before exploding...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am

The chicken growls with anger, twirling around and shooting rainbow lasers from his eyes........

I nod to IK.

"Take care of it. It was NOT fun to forge."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am

??/: Did someone say forge?

*A three-eyed cow descends from the sky, an old, skinny man wielding a hammer on it's back.*

Totosai: If any of you need a sword forged, I can do it for you for free!

*Plane barrel rolls, dodging the rainbow lasers, sub-sonic blasts fire from the jets on the plane, hitting the bird like a freight train.*

we are currently nearing our destination...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:29 am

I turn to the blacksmith.

"No, I'm fine."

The chicken flies back form the blast.

"BOCK, Bock, boooooooooooooock.........."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives