RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 pm

*Gets up, rubbing the dust off my clothes as I look at the Webmaster.*

I never intended to flee the fight. TT just intervened, that's all...Now, where were we?

*lunges blade at the Webmaster, swinging it under his feet, cuasing him to fall onto his back as I attempt to drive it through his chest...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Craefr flies up and towards Gira's location, the demon king watching the battle from above, hoping the webmaster gives him his request.....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm

*kicks the blade as it comes down, sending it flying off as a second foot hits Gira in the gut, sending him flying upwards as i spin to my feet, spinning and reverse-elbowing Gira in the face as he comes back down, sending him slamming into a wall*

Do with him as you like, Craefr...i can always amuse myself by squashing him the next time he comes up...

*Norbert zooms past in a remote control plane, laughing insanely*

...sometimes i wonder what the point was of creating a indestructible, incompetent cartoon frog...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm

*snarls and turns, aiming a stab at Shad's stomach*
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Craefr bows.

"Thank you, webmaster."

The demon king lands in front of gira, a trully monstrous hammer appearing in Craefr's four hands.

"Meet grond, the hammer of the underworld....... and maker of your judgement....."

Craefr swings the hammer at Gira......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:27 pm

*Rolls to the side, dodging the hammer swing, before swingnig the blade upward, slicing off Craefr's 4 arms that are holding the hammer, then springs forward, aiming the blade at Craefr's face...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Craefr blasts gira back with dark magic before regrowing his limbs and picking up the hammer.

"Had you not been stupid enough to absorb my bretheren, I wouldn't need to kill you........."

Craefr slams the hammer into the ground, a fissure opening up, hungry blood demons looking up at gira, arms outsretched to rip him to peices..........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 pm

*Gets back up, eye begins to glow, a vortex of energy rips through the area, shreading the blood demons to bits, before stopping.*

And had you just made yourself new demons, you wouldn't have attacked me.

*Unsheaths katana, before swinging it at Craefr's chest, ripping a large gash into him, demonic energy blasts into him, knocking the demon king back...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Craefr snarls from the slash before warping to behind Gira, punching his earthine arm through gira's chest.

"I've had enough of you........."

He pulls his fist out before bringing the hammer down upon him, the hammer completely obliterating gira, the demons he absorbed being released from him.

"Go, my children...... be free!!!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:57 pm

*The second the hammer touches me, it's absorbed into my very body, my eyes still glowing, Craefr's entire being begins to fizzle as he's also sucked into my body, my body bloats, about to expldoe from power overload.*

crud... need to release some demons...

*Several minor demons flow out of my right eye, my body returns to normal, the dmeons fly off.*

ahh... so much better. Now, I've absorbed the power of both Ryukotsei and Craefr... Now, I am perfectly content...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Suddenly,Gira's head explodes, Craefr floating out of the user's body before pointing a hand at his body, the body exploding in a burst of blood and gore, ryukotsei being freed before craefr floats back into the pit, Gira's soul in his claws................

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:02 pm

*Suddenly, both Ryukotsei and Craefr begins to fizzle, before dissolving into energy, their energy is sucked into my soul, reforming into my body, again identicle to my avatar.*

Don't try that again if you know what's best for you...

*Floats off toward Bowser's Castle...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Suddenly, gira is ripped in half (again), craefr flying out.

"On your knees, dog, and I MIGHT not turn you into a snack for the pit beast!!!!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm

*A powerful vortex of energy spirals from my body, the vortex tearing Craefr apart, before sucking his pieces back into my body, my body reforms back to it's old self, panting heavily.*

AND STAY DOWN! sheesh... this is startnig to get annoying...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:14 pm

*Shoots Gira in the face, the bullet exploding as it enters his body*

*Sucks Craefr into a soul cube after he is released*

There. Now this bullsh*t can STOP! D:<
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Craefr: "Thanks............ his logic was pissing me off......."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Quiet, nameless NPC!

*Teleports to Search Icon, which is now devoid of any buildings, instead having a single shelf lined with soul cubes*

*Places soul cube back onto self, in a section labeled "Filled Cubes"*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:20 pm

*Body stands up, before being consumed by a twister, the twister heads off else where, far away from Craefr and TT, my head regenerating.*

ow... he didn't have to interfere like that... sheesh. Atleast I still have numerous demons in my body...

*Heads off far tot he north, heading off to regroup the rest of my group...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Craefr waits in the cube, knowing he will need to rest after gira's cheap fight.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:26 pm

*Descends to the ground infront of group, a large plane besides Bowser.*

uh, what's with the plane?

Bowser: We've decided that the best way to relax and have fun is with a trip... TO THE BAHAmAS!

Tiffany: Isn't it going to be wonderful? Beautiful sun, decent wildlife...

Alright then, let's go.

*Boards onto the plane, the rest of the group piling on as the plane takes off to the south...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives