RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I never said I was the winner. I simply said it was a fun fight... Noe please let me fight the Webmaster without intervention...

*Random Snorlax appears, gobblnig down the missles before they can hit me, the SNorlax reappears besides TT, then spews out flames and oil onto him.*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:43 pm

A roar is heard behind TT and gira as Neo pops out of the ground and breathes a billow of flame upon htem........
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:46 pm

*Attacks simply redirected against those that spewed them*

Lets see...

before I bring my stinger within a miilimeter of his head, knowing that I've won this brief fight..

Yes. You cheaply said you won. Asshat D:<

*More obliteration*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:46 pm

*Retreats from the flames, before scurrying off into a forest, trying to seek shelter, the attacks trying to hit me bounce off the Snorlax, whom rolls ontop of TT.*

Damn it. My Scorpion Body can't take heat at all. I need to fix this somehow... oh, and TT? I never SAID that. I never DECLARED that I won the fight. I simply THOUGHT that...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Neo eats the snorlax & looks down on TT.

"You wanna fight?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:49 pm

So? If you want a serious fight, you can't pull cheap moves out of your arse!

Its like:

*Punches Neo in the face, causing his nose to bleed, as I turn away, basking in my victory*

Ya see? Stupidity at its finest D:<
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:51 pm

How ironic... I wasn't pulling cheap moves out of nowhere. I was simply trying to fight fair and square, plus wrap up the fight as quickly and fairly as possible...

*Continues into the forest, turning back into human form.*

much better...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Neo shakes his head from the punch before he kicks TT into a tree.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:55 pm

*Hits tree*

*Peels face off tree*

And you failed to do either!

*Begins climbing tree*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Neo snarls before setting the tree on fire, laughing maliciously as the flames singe TT's rear end.............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:03 pm

OW OW OW!

*Climbs to the very top of the tree*
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:04 pm

*Enters clearing, abit tired.*

sigh... now, how to become more powerful, so that I can deal with the admins fairly?

*Ground begins to shake, I'm thrown off my feet as Ryukotsei rises up, the dragon glares down at me hungrily, numerous demons surrounding it.*

Ryu: At long last, now I shall have the revenge I so dearly desire. Your ancestor sealed me for many years, and now, I shall have revenge on his descendant!

*The dragon lunges forward, only to be sucked into my eye, my right eye begins to glow, sucking in all the demons, my body begins to shine, before fading, now identicle to my Avatar in appearance.*

Not bad... not bad at all...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:09 pm

A shadowy fist suddenly tears into Gira's chest. Craefr pulls out the fist and snarls loudly.

"Collecting demons, eh? I'll show YOU to collect my children!!!!"

The demon king of the pit unleashes a shadowy pulse at Gira........

Neo laughs at TT while waiting at the base of the tree with his mouth open, knowing that the tree won't stand the flames for much longer and that TT will have to jump.............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:14 pm

*Leaps above the pulse, landing ontop of a rocky outcrop.*

THese demons that I've absorbed have no meaning to you. THey are not part of your forces, and you don't even know any of them. THey are just random demons from Japan...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Craefr snarls at Gira.

"All demons are related in one way or another, whether we share an elemental attack, a home, or we are simply the same variety of demon........ Ryu and I are both alpha demons, thus we are related............ his minions are like my bretheren....... and you DON'T want to kidnap anything realted to me......"

craefr sends a bolt of lightning into Gira's chest, stunning him before the demon king swings his flaming fist at gira's head............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

*Seemingly vanishes before Craefr's eyes, reappearing behind the demon lord, the stunning effect having worn off rather fast.*

Right here

*Kicks Craefr outside the head, sending the demon lord flying into a tree, the tree falls over ontop of him...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:28 pm

Craefr gets up quickly and picks the tree up with one hand before swinging it like a baseball bat, slamming it into Gira, bones and cartlidge being broken, skin being torn, blood running down his face as he flies into a large rock, completely destroying it on impact..............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 pm

*dust clears as I step toward Craefr, my body completly regenerated from the tree impact, no tace of damage on me whatsoever, I lift my arm toward Craefr.*

If you want your children back, then here you go.

*Arm begins to swell, then detaches from body, arm turning into numerous demons, which fly away, my arm regrows, as it turns into a blade I swing the blade at Craefr...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:39 pm

*Gira is blown into a wall, the wall collapsing from the force, Gira landing in the middle of a hidden refinery, the Webmaster walking in through the wreckage*

You didn't really think you could get away from me did you?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Craefr watches the webmaster hit Gira.

"I would like the honors of killing this one, Kingpin....... he has kidnapped my bretheren!!!"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives