RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 am

*falls into the middle of the Canturbury Tales conversation* "Uhh...I'm...Dizzy....Parson in Wycliffe" Cried Beowulf in confusion, and then ran and leaped his way up a winding staircase that led to no-no land.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

*Tiffany and Bowser turn to face the fleeing Beowulf.*

Tiffany: What was that guy's problem?

Bowser: I don't know, but I think I found myself a figure to fight...

*Bowser chases after Beowulf, the King o the Koopas ready to fight...*

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:40 pm

"Incoming" I yell as I appear out of nowhere and skid across bowser who then stops and gets hit by the missle
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Returns to Bowswer and RT. "Riddle me this, I will--" and then Pyschicly tells them to start running around in circles
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Psycic reverb hits Beowolf as he tries to influance me "Don't even try buddy, I was trained by the best!" skies offward
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:55 pm

*staggers, but quickly recovers* Hm, you think you're so good, trying playing me at Chess! But that's besides the point...

*Draws Ice sword, to duel with and slices towards RT, sending an ice wave into him*
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Ice stops right in front of me as I stop and look back "you asked for it when you tried to attack me with my own element" Ice fragments and surrounds and snow starts to swirl around me lifting me off the ground. Ice starts flying at Beowolf and tearing through him then coming around for another pass through and within secounds your shredded of flesh. I ski off not really caring
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 pm

*Deflects the Ice shards with sword at lightning speed, and races towards RT, sending Lightning bolts at him rapidly*
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 pm

lighting is absorbed and fired back as I contiue to ski away
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 pm

OOC: Um, is this really acceptable? Even for an E-War that's ridiculous...=P

Charges his Ice Sword with electricity and sends a duo blast towards RT.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 pm

OOC: yup anything here is possible it's just a matter of imagination and sense of fun heck you could drop the foot from monty python, speaking of which

Lighting is absorbed again and this time launched at Beowolf's feet leaving a crater and a giant fist jumps out of the ground and launchs Beowolf backwards
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 pm

OOC: Whatever you say...

*But the Hand then catches Beowulf and launches him into RT Sword first because he Pyschicly swayed it's allegiance. The Ice/Electric Sword slashes RT and freezes him whilst he's electrocuted.*
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:55 am

Spikes of ice burst from the ground and spear themselves through Beowolf and the sword along with the ice sink into the ground "tonights battle has ended here unfortunetly"
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:00 am

"Hahaha..." laughed Beowulf with a chuckle as he rose broke his way up through the ice "Have you forgotten about my weaponproof armor? Have you even read the epic of Beowulf?" Beowulf said victoriously. Once he was free of all obstacles he quickly climbed up the mountain again, and called a swarm of venomous bats to eat all of RT's cupcakes he had been saving for the weekend.
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 am

*Bowser roars in rage, then charges at Beowulf, bashing the user into a brick wall.*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:19 am

"Bowser! Chill! I saved a cupcake for you!" Beowulf says, giving Bowswer an exploding cupcake before fleeing
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:41 am

*Snarling, Bowser tosses the cupcake away, then pursuits after Beowulf.*

Bowser: Sheesh. I just want to pound you into the ground... Atleast IK isn't pounding me into the ground...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Beowulf » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:33 am

Beowulf, disgusted with the serious mood, decided to play music in the background. *Folk Music starts playing* "Hmmmm....not quite there...." *Symphonic Folk Metal music starts playing* "There we go!" and with that Beowulf starts calling out Gerudo to aid him...
Beowulf
Worm
Worm

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:12 pm

*Bowser bellows into the sky, Meta-Ridley swoops down by his side, Bowser charges at Beowulf, while Meta-Ridley lets loose with a fireball at Gerudo...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby raptor titanus3 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm

"I don't eat cupcakes, now die bats" Bats get fried by tesla suit, then walks off not really interested
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives