RPG Topia E-war

Collection of past versions of various topics (Random Topic, RPGT E-war, etc) and deleted RPGs. Please don't touch the exhibits.

Postby Pyronychus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:16 am

*Everyone in the office having talked things over and come up with a plan they all agreed on, Sy, Rhojis, Hurricane, Beryl, the three human pilots and I, with the spirit Lili floating alongside, make our way to the single hangar in front of the line of aircraft, Amy pausing to take a key out of her pocket to lock the office door behind her, jogging to catch up. Amy turns to climb up the side of her Comanche while Beryl continues to walk out to the Chinook, the raptor workers having piled back in and strapped themselves in their specially modified seats in two rows within the big chopper.*

*Beryl grins over his shoulder before once again putting on his white helmet.* Beryl: Quick trip to ISS and back... got it. Amy, you ready to fly cover?

*Amy gives the thumbs-up from behind the armored canopy, nodding her helmeted head, most of her face obscured by dangling targeting equipment. She secures the chopper's exit and goes through start up, Beryl's barks beginning to be drowned out by the steadily climbing turbine whine as he impatiently explains to one of the workers how to close the Chinook cargo ramp. Climbing into the right front seat, he begins starting his own craft, the Comanche almost ready to go by the time the double rotors start to spin. When he's ready, they both lift off and turn around to face an area of the air over the runway. The rumbling that would have been heard as the portal readies itself to form is mostly drowned out, but everyone on the ground can feel it coursing through the air. In an instant, the white void explodes into being right where it had been before, and the two craft fly one after the other into it, the portal closing with a gust of wind behind them, the airport now eerily quiet...*
Last edited by Pyronychus on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Member of the Slow Posters Club
Pyronychus
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:17 am

"Hmmm........ indeed, sounds like fun. I feel like fighting someone.

Hey, CS: Wanna fight?"
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:20 am

*Wipes bord poop off of me and Kanna, the vampire demon now slightly angry.*

Bowser: DANG WILDLIFE!

*The Koopa King's limbs withdraw into shell, flames blow out of the holes, roasting the birds as the Koopa King flies right at them, launching fireballs at the chickies...*

*Looks into Kanna's mirror, a smile spreading across face.*

Looks like Iceking's somehow behind this... once I get back, I'll teach him a lession he'll never forget...

*On the underside of Amy'scrafts, the Parasite Queen sleeps, the insect unaware of what's happening as it slumbers on...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:25 am

The chickens barrel roll out of the way of the fireballs, burnt and angry, smelling kind of like fried chicken, the chickies spit acid from their mouths...................
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 am

Spy:Before you teleported me out of there, IK, I saw a most interesting sight:A massive chicken. Me:Ah yes, the same one that Halion saw and battled.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 am

*Bowser begins to spin round and round, causing a firestorm around him, the flames ignite the acid, causing it to explode, the firestorm only growing bigger as it threatens to roast the chickies...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:31 am

Chickens fly away from the firestorm, hoping to not get burned by the fire, hoping the koopa tired himself out........

I turn to IK and the spy.

"Haha. That's Uber Chicken. He's the ultimate in my random arsenal....."

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:32 am

Spy:Did you create the chicken or did you find him in another dimension?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 am

*Bowser keeps spinning, the firestorm lashes out at the chickens, one chicken is caught by a loose fireball and is reduced to KFC...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:37 am

"I found the chicken in the yesverse of this site, an alternate universe where anything and everything is possible."

Chickies, seeing the death of their family member, fall back to their roost up in the mountains.......

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:00 am

*Bowser descends to the ground, his jets deactivate, as his limbs pop out of the holes.*

Bowser: Man, is everything on this bloody island trying to kill me? Wait a second... if Kanna's here, then where's-

*Bowser is suddenly crushed underfoot by Quru, the massive bird Wyvern steps off of him.*

Quru: Sorry bout that...

Bowser: no problem...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 am

*I look at G4E.* Do you have a video player in your fortress? I'm in the mood to watch a movie.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 am

Suddenly, a loud T-rex roar is heard, the uber chicken looking down upon Gira and his party, the chicken having grown gigantic from the island's magical energies, his roost inside the massive nest on top of the mountain................

I turn to IK.

"Yes I do. What would you like to watch?"

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 am

Bowser: So, the parent of the chickies has decided to come and play... time to roast some BBQ!

*Bowser's limbs withdraw into his shell, fire and air blast out fo the openings, gainnig the Koopa King altitude, Bowser's mouth glows as he unleashes a white hot fireball at the chicken...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:14 am

*I think for a momment.* How about Ridely Scott's Alien?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 am

The chicken roars, shooting flames form its mouth, neutralizing the fireball before flying down from his roost up on the mountain, raining down explosive poo bombs down on his foes....................

"Okay."

I begin to head into the main dining hall, a large TV being placed in there........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:19 am

*Deathwing, the Spy and I follow G4E.*
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 am

I enter the dining hall, before getting out the DVD for the flick, and putting it into the machine. I sit down on a large bench in the center of the hall, followed by hundreds of other benches, machina and uruks piling into the room, sitting down in the hall with popcorn and various other foods and drinks. I save 3 seats for IK, Deathwing, and the spy in the front row, a giant bag of Popcorn in my hand............

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 am

*The area behind Ik shimmers slightly, as if there's something invisible behind him, though nothing else out of the ordinary occurs...*

*Bowser fires a stream of flames at the bombs, blowing them up prematurly, preventing their "Cargo" from being releashed, the Koopa King flies right at the chicken, his shell now on fire...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Iceking » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 am

*The Spy, Deathwing and I sit down next to G4E, Deathwing taking a handful of popcorn, getting a suprised expression as he chews it, having never tasted popcorn before. I sense the life force of the creature shimmering, although I pretend that I;m unaware of it's prescense.*
Last edited by Iceking on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to The Archives