RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:13 pm

well, after talking to several friends through PMs, the Mafia RPG has reached 4 members: Angel of Death, The Kingpin [me, of course], Tyrannosaurus Titanus and Cpt.Yuke.
the RPG will be made immediately.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:00 pm

I've got a suggestion. What about a band RPG? You start off in your garage or something and you have to work your way up to better gigs and stuff. Yoy chose what type your band is and what you play.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:27 pm

lol i thought about that to today :P
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:35 pm

great minds think alike :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:39 pm

indeed
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:54 pm

if this rpg ever comes we can start a band togheter ;)
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:59 pm

As long as i get guitar!
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:39 pm

yes but i play electric guitar or a bass would be fine for me to in Real life i play electric tough
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby o-eternal-o » Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:43 pm

I'm lead singer/ guitarist of a band in real life that does gigs! :D
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:15 pm

ok ok, i think that's enough talk about bands. the requests topic has gone WAAAAAAY off topic!

because of a lack of enthusiasts, i'll give this RPG an exception. you 2 can make the RPG, though i am at a loss as to how you play a band RPG :? . enjoy!
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Grahamcracker » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:48 pm

i have an idea about the Matrix, it takes place after revolutions and involves a time warp, along with all six of the Ones
Grahamcracker

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:18 am

well, that all depends on who wants it. if another member wants it, be my guest. make it. more RPG topics mean a wider player base, which means more members are likely to join in. after the first 2 players, more will join, even if it's just 1 [look at PotCRPG for an example on that.].

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Grahamcracker » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:47 am

i am an avid Matrix freak and ive never seen a Matrix rpg so i thought it would be cool
Grahamcracker

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:49 am

well, if your lucky, we may have other matrix fans here. invite anyone you know that likes it, to join the site. you may soon have your RPG. this is probably my last post for today. see you guys in about 8-10 hours.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:51 pm

why not something as a freestyle rpg just to relax do something you want that would be great for the people who want an rpg but not many other people would like that rpg so they can still play it

for example:Some player takes over the whole world
and an other player just plays in his band
the other 1 is in the future and you can visit him by building a time machine and such i think its an awesome idea

please think to :p
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Grahamcracker » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:35 am

sounds cool except the time machine bit
Grahamcracker

Postby mega raptor » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:53 am

I agree. A free-play RPG would be fun.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:04 am

Yeah i fourth the motion. But it's gotta have some rules or people could abuse it. Like, no killing other players, or no 'I am super powerful and i rule the world! You are all my slaves' kinda business.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:10 pm

well, feel free to make it then! :D

there's plenty of demand, so why not give a supply? whoever has a very clear idea make the RPG and see how it turns out. i suggest you each PM eachother, so that, for example, Gc PMs ERC, mg and Yuke, with each responding to the other 3, so that everyone knows everyone else's ideas. after that, vote on which idea is best. take it in turns EG ERC has an idea. the other 3 say what they think of it, and vote yes or no, and why in the case of a no. then, repeat the process with mg, and Yuke, and Gc.....

This site is for you guys. at the moment, i have this topic to clear out the useless RPGs from the ones we really want, to avoid a large number of unused RPGs. when we get more members, this topic will be deleted and will be replaced with an RPG rules thread, to limit the bad, rule breaking RPGs from the ok ones.....

also, from now on, the RPGs that are not posted in for more than 2 weeks will be locked until i get a PM from most of the players asking for it to be reopened. the time limit starts now.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:06 pm

I've got one, that you'll like kingpin. (i was about to call you KP then, but it sounded too much like a bag of nuts... :lol: )

What about a Spyro RPG? :twisted: All the first three spyro games mixed into one. You can't be Spyro. He's a legend that's been and gone. But you can be other dragons. What do you think? And if yes, i don't want to make it. You can. I know that you and me will be very interested in this RPG, so i'm hoping it will be a yes. We can make it, start it, then see what other member's think.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction