RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby JohnVMaster » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 am

A harry potter or a star wars RPG would be nice.
JohnVMaster

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am

well, your free to start one of either IF more than 1 member decides he wants to join in...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:31 pm

Sorry for double posting guys. i just wanted to mention that im beginning the Resident Evil Outbreak RPG [known from now on as the REORPG] tomorrow. is there still as much interest as i saw earlier?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:42 pm

I'm interested. As you know, lol
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby mega raptor » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:58 pm

As am I, though I've never played the games (closest I've come is House of the Dead 4)
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:00 pm

@ ERC: oh i know you are! your the only girl i know who's ever played Resident Evil, or even heard of it! :lol:

@ mega raptor: well, search online for the Resident Evil Outbreak trailer. it should give you an idea. basically, Umbrella is a gigantic pharmaceutical company, which starts making a top secret Biological weapon; a virus that could turn an enemies own people into mindless zombies that ate the country from the inside out. but, security is breached, and the virus is released into the mansion which was a cover for the lab below. after the lab is destroyed, it's believed that the virus was destroyed with it. however, rats and rain and other things, including surviving zombies, spread the virus into Racoon City, first revealing itself publically in a football or baseball stadium. then, it takes out all of Racoon city. we start the game during the early stages of the outbreak in Racoon, when the number of infected people is still very small, and still considered as a bunch of disgusting serial killers and cannibals.

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby chook151 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:38 pm

a dino crisis rpg would be nice [Date: 25 Jan 2007]

who wants an rpg called isla muerta, its about survivors stuck on an island with undead dinos runnuing around! please vote for it! :D
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby chook151 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:29 am

oh, KP, ur oviosly going to say no because this isnt a dinosaur but something very similar, its like rex but has long five fingered hands and feet,
its called.....*drumroll*......ornithosuchus!!

i realy want you to include this in ISSRPG, because on jurassic park, they dont just make dinos, right?
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:22 am

4 legged, 5 toed, straight legged crocodile that reaches up to a man's shoulder, and could stand on it's hind legs for a few minutes at a time? not a bad idea. i actually thought about allowing Postosuchus as a playable pre-dino in the RPG...still, it's up to the other players. if they agree, you get it as a choosable creature. if they DONT agree, you find something in the list, or find another creature to suggest...

somehow, i think im probably gonne enjoy using a Raptor...im already enjoying the spying personality he has been given...hmmm... :D

anyway, this is going a bit off topic. we're supposed to be requesting whole new RPGs here...still, i haven't had any detail request topics set up yet, so your still clear... :roll:

anyway, who votes FOR the Fantasy RPG? anyone who has any good plot ideas, PM me with them...i'm making a little text document filled with suggestions and ideas from the other members, as well as a few of mine...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:32 am

I vote for the fantasy RPG, and I also vote to allow the Ornithosuchus in the ISSRPG.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:56 am

ok. keep in mind though that this Ornithosuchus ISN'T the gigantic 17 meter long predator that Chook described in his game topic...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby mega raptor » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:12 pm

The Kingpin wrote:ok. keep in mind though that this Ornithosuchus ISN'T the gigantic 17 meter long predator that Chook described in his game topic...

Oh, I know. I don't think I would trust Chook with those measurements anyways... No offense Chook, I simply find it hard to believe you would not change the size to make it a more formidable opponent.

mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:04 pm

chook151 wrote:ok, i think we should have a battlefield RPG,i dont like star wars,NO OFFENCE :D

uhum that would be boring all you would do is shoot shoot shoot,reload,shoot shoot shoot,etc
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Crusher » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Make a san diego rampage RPG. San Diego is the city in TLW Jurassic park. We have to be dinosaurs and rampage all over the city.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby mega raptor » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 pm

And then what would we do? Nothing. Please, before anyone requests an RPG, make sure it's well thought out. Otherwise, we reserve the right to call you a noob. Not a new player newb, but a childish immature noob.

mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:16 pm

that's even worse than the Battlefield RPG. it would be like a fight scene in the ISS, only it doesn't end. that would bore the hell out of any dino enthusiast, and wouldn't last longer than 2 pages, before going dead

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:24 pm

IT would last ONE page before the military arrive with Helis and bazookas completely PWNing mister T-rex and all hangers on
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:03 am

I think a Marvel Comic RPG would be interesting. No? Please post any thoughts on that.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:55 am

Hmmmm if enough people were intressted in it you could have a good super hero brwal, but I would need help picking a caracter as well I have only heared of one or two of them.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:03 pm

Negative,what do you wanna be Spiderman?Mister fantastic? and what if critizers come here and say your incorrect maybe a Super-hero RPG would be better so you can make your own storry
if you take Marvell you would have certain borders and no freedom of thinking
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction