RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:18 pm

i like the idea. :D . i have a dragon i made up, but it would be practically invincible so i can't use it. i think we'll make it. i'll wait for 3 days to see if anyone else wants it. if not, you and me could play it. i think we might add in a bit from a fan fiction i read recently [the one i told you about. The Realms of Chaos], since it's been so long since i played some of the older Spyro games that i would barely remember anything. :P
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:21 pm

Dragon RPG= a happy TT! Dragons rule,Spyro sytle or otherwise.And I will participate in it more then I did with the Mafia RPG :oops: .And the reason for the non participation of me in the ISSRPG is because Darkness doesn't solve problems,he makes them and Fury is a little to small for a Giganotosaurus that is bigger then Crusher :P .I am on this site alot more then people think.I just don't post.Sorry if non-ISSRPG people are getting confused.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:25 pm

Great! Another one for the RPG! I never knew that you liked dragons, TT. I understand about the ISSRPG. That's why sometimes i don't post, as i'm not sure as what to do next! :lol: I let everyone else make the big desisions, and i just add my characters thoughts and opinions!!

@ Kingpin: MAKE IT MAKE IT MAKE IT! :twisted:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:29 pm

ok ok ok! :lol: don't bite my invisible head off! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:30 pm

Wow!!! You have an invisible head? Well... my mind has telekinetic powers. Beat that!!!

(My first off topic post on this site.... Better stop it before it becomes a habit :P )
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:34 pm

well, invisible to you....but i have some places on my head with greying hair! 8) [looks cool on guys when it's in the right place, in the right way...]. strange thing is i'm only 15!

i think it's 'cause of my very annoying bros and sis.......now, you are allowed one answering post. after that, BACK ON TOPIC! :lol:

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:15 pm

i think it's 'cause of my very annoying bros and sis.......now, you are allowed one answering post. after that, BACK ON TOPIC!

Sir, yes sir! :P

Maha! I'm a year older :P
I sometimes have the occasional grey hair, but i think that's due to over dyeing :lol:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:18 pm

:lol:
now....BACK ON TOPIC, SOLDIER! :lol: [where's a sergeant smily when you need one? :lol: ]

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby o-eternal-o » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:20 pm

:lol: Okay okay! And guess what is the only way i can get back on topic? Make the RPG!!! :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:31 pm

Ok. I had a really great idea for an RPG. It's like this....

Its a hybrid Dinosaur RPG!
You just combine some of your favorite dinosaurs(within a limit),create a description,a background,and some other things. Its basically a dino RPG with some major adjustments. I'll start it up if some other people like the idea. Hey, you can even make a picture for your dino combination under the description section.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:28 pm

i like it. nice idea.

i have an idea, but i'd like to see who wants it.

seeing as me and ERC wanted a Spyro RPG earlier, and being limited by a plot, i decided we should make it a Dragon RPG:
plot works like this:
the year is 2050, and Dragons have been discovered to be real. in the endless efforts to discover deep oil deposits, people have come across a massive number of Dragon caves, containing hundreds of different types of dragons, often found in pairs per cave. they have been in hibernation for millenia, and the gasses inside the caves are semi volcaninc, mixed in with air coming from several small shafts from the highest mountain peaks in the world, providing them with plenty of air, mixed in with sulpherous fumes, which, contrary to it's lethal effects on humans, are like a second Oxygen for dragons. now, awoken by the drilling from above, the dragons have been released. they now fight to survive, often being captured by humans and displayed in zoos, or killed for their valuable, almost inpenetrable hides. some of them are so powerful that humans fear having them alive, and hunt them continuosly, to try and erase the threat to their beloved cities.

that is the plot, pure and simple. no ending, so we can go on for as long as we like. you can make any dragon you like, but the limit size is 100 feet long, and 80 feet high, weight depending on type [NOTE: Size isn't always the best thing. how will you get into places you need to get to that arent big enough?]. your dragon can breath whatever you like, but maximum is 3 types of breath, so choose wisely. they can have some magical powers, but you are limited to 4 elements [NOTE: Teleportation is NOT allowed in the RPG]. you can also choose to be a human, a dragon hunter. also, if you guys would like, we can replace humans for Spyro creatures, but the choice is up to you.

credit for the innitial idea goes to Giganotosaurus on Jurassic Park Legacy [crediting him so that no one sees me as a thief :P ].

i hope somebody likes the idea, since it's got a bit of enthusiasm out of me lately and i think it would be fun, looking at how the base RPG idea is played...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:46 pm

i like the idea maby i'll join SO build it
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Ill join the Dragon RPG and the Hybrid Dino one if we make both.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:25 pm

does that mean the Dragon RPG is a go?

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:32 pm

God damn it YES! It was a month ago!
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:55 pm

:lol:
good. i'll start making it
it's done, but i need to make up a character for myself... :P

EDIT: complete. welcome one and all to the Dragon RPG!

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:40 am

What about a mythic creature rpg
where you can be any MYTHIC creature
that means
KP:you can be your red dragon
ERC:you can be a Red wolve
TT:uhhhhh dunno :P

And you will finally find out what i am :twisted: :twisted:
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:45 am

if i had stuck to the original abilities of my dragon, it would be too uber to get beaten by anything else...... :P

good idea though. maybe it will be made.......needs a very solid story behind it, though......to be good......

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am

We'll don't you like the idea ?
the plot will be like this :(its fictional kingpin don't be the smartass)
The "verry"old greece :P 6000 BC
Mythic creatures show there faces to the world villagers Fear all of them and pray to the gods for help to hunt them...
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:12 pm

I think its a good idea too.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction