RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: RPG Requests

Postby InfernalAngel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:16 am

Alright, say my Character was an Astronaut, Her station gets hit by an alien parasite, infesting her, and causeing the station to crash ino Los Diamantes?
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 am

Maybe on the outskirts of the city.
TyrannoTitan

Postby InfernalAngel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 am

Yeah, tha'd probably be better, seeing as a space station crashing into the city would effect most everyone :P
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant."

"They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace."
InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Galaxia » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:45 am

Alien parasites? I like the way you think IA
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 pm

I say, this is certainly going to be an interesting RPG....
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Alien Parasites remind me of the symbiotes, which also reminds me of one of the downfalls of the first RP... careful where you tread guys.

(Though symbiotes were bloody fun)
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby InfernalAngel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Galaxia - Care to join me :P ?

G4E - Tell me about it haha :nom:

TTR - What happened?

InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 pm

I started off the symbiote madness really, made a couple characters that where symbiotes, CS at one point had a symbiote on his character, TT I think had one as well and there might have been more.

Point is they were VERY over powered
and moody.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:33 pm

I'll have a character akin to a symbiote.... but he really isn't. He can;t assimilate organisms and stuff liek that, but he has a fast metabolism, allowing him to heal quickly (which is actually a weakness too, because cutting off his food supply means he cannot regenerate).
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Galaxia » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 pm

InfernalAngel wrote:Galaxia - Care to join me :P ?

Tempting offer IA....
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby InfernalAngel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:18 am

Galaxia - I'm makeing my symbiote sometime this week, for now Im useing my new character, "tech" :D

InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Galaxia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Nice,well let me know when your done with the symbiote
Galaxia
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby InfernalAngel » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Will do :P

InfernalAngel
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby slashmaster101 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 am

i dont know why but i think we should revise the pokemon rpg :?
slashmaster101
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 am

Now, I would personally love for that to happen, but... right now, the RPG's are mostly... dead, thanks to school. Best to wait until there's more activity, when the RPG's are thriving... then bring in the idea... Also, the PRPG... didn't exactly last all that long (Yes, it went beyond my expectations, but it was still very short-lived...) THere has to be a very good reason behind bringing it back, you know...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 am

Well, with activity at present being as it is, I think it's best we just leave new RPG ideas on hold. though when it DOES pick up again, I'd like to revive the Zombie Outbreak RPG. It's fun. Has a considerable amount of potential. But it can only fulfill that potential if it has a sufficient number of players. Still, it'll depend on how many agree and decide to join in...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:02 am

I think it should just be remade instead of revived. But that's really not my job.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:10 am

It's been remade enough times, and the current one's rules are fine IMO. it just needs some new life, and for people tied down by inactive/uninterested users to break free and go their own way instead of waiting for activity from their temporary partners. that can be solved with a brief FF though.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 am

Okay. Soudns good.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 am

I was thinking about an objective based RPG set in the Warhammer 40k universe. Kinda like DIRPG in that it has an end, and has a central "game master" who throws people in the right direction, but otherwise involves heresy and shooting people. If people seem interested I'd go into more detail.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction