RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby Peter the Reaper » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:20 pm

Cpt.Yuke wrote:The "verry"old greece :P 6000 BC

Sorry, Greece started around 1000BC, making it even older than the egyptcians is somewhat... odd :?
Mythic creatures show there faces to the world villagers Fear all of them and pray to the gods for help to hunt them...

Oh, you mean black and white? [/smartass]
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:37 pm

well, i think that you'd need some kind of background for the villigers....pray to the gods? *twitch :lol: *........and what's that supposed to do? send a thunder storm down on the creatures?

also, PtR, although looking like he may just derail another Topic, has a point. the Greeks came after the Egyptians.......maybe.....Egyptians instead of greeks? or Romans [same as Greeks, but more battle worthy :P ...]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:57 pm

ok
me and tt makes 2/3 anybody else KP confuses me if he wants this or not (think of the chance the random people will play this :P)
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:20 pm

well, the thing i'm worried about is having alot of RPGs killing off eachother because of the amount of posting we have to do [remember the Mafia RPG? i was busy at the time, and the people eho said they'd play, didn't, which annoyed me. it had the chance of becoming a great RPG...]. if i can get a clear guarantee from everyone else involved, that the other RPGs wont drop dead because of this one [meaning: you must promise me that the RPGs you 2 are members on wont be forgotten by you. you MUST play the other ones as well, or decide to quit playing, with a note on the RPG in question, saying that you quit.], then you have the go sign to make it.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:53 pm

well i'l be in the POTC for ever don't worry bout that(don't take forever to litterly though)
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Peter the Reaper » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:26 pm

The Kingpin wrote:Romans [same as Greeks, but more battle worthy :P ...]

Rome started after Greece. Egyptcians have a very "own" mythology that would make dragons and other non-african mythos too out-of-place. Basically, timeline is the problem with Greeks and Romans, and cultural background with the Egyptians
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:29 pm

^ Is a know it all about Greece

Whoops wrong topic!

:P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:35 pm

Who cares what culture it is? How about we can use ALL monsters?

PS:ERC I just saw the pictures of the T-rex and Raptor on JPL. They look awesome. Peter said it was you and Kovu if i'm correct. They look awesome.Thank you for bringing me to like JP:OG again! Oops I think I just derailed....
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:43 pm

lol, thanks. No it wasn't Kovu, Koffein made the raptor, i put it in game. I made the rex, only just finished it today actually. They should be in the new CEP release.

And it's great to know that your interest in the game has returned! :mrgreen:

And now i've derailed too.... well i kinda derailed with my post above TT's, but that was just too good an oppurtunity to miss :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:03 am

^ is #1 on the worst topic derailers list, written down in front of me... :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Peter the Reaper » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:02 pm

The Kingpin wrote:^ is #1 on the worst topic derailers list, written down in front of me... :P

You know there is absolutely NOONE better than me at that :P
Little Girl wrote:^ Is a know it all about Greece

Ancient History is just one of my many interests :P
Peter the Reaper
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:13 pm

Hey! You put little girl wrote instead of ERC! That's it! I'm not talking to you anymore.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:43 pm

Hey!you're all derailing
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Ya.....Come on people! GET POSTING :evil: . Someone else vote for the mystical animal RPG or my hybrid RPG. I JUST WANT TO POST IN A NEW RPG! And post in the ISSRPG too. Someone! And KP, every time your gone the site dies untill you return!
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:30 pm

I've asked KP to post in the ISSRPG as i don't know what the 'big thing' is going to be. And i also want the mythical creatures RPG
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:38 pm

Woot! Ok Yuke, MAKE IT! Screw KP's word. We followed the rules, 3 people want it. Now MAKE IT! :lol:

PS: I'll post in the ISSRPG cause my character isn't involved with the 'big thing'.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:46 pm

PS: I'll post in the ISSRPG cause my character isn't involved with the 'big thing'.

Alright. If you post, i should be able to post. I'll say that i wandered off from the others or something.
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:48 pm

Ok I posted. I hope Yuke comes on soon.....
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:49 pm

lol. Well, due to the nature of what happened in your post, i'm still at the same stage with no idea what the 'big thing' is. I'll have to wait for
KP. :wink:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:46 pm

Yuke. I suggest when you make the RPG like the Dragon and ISS RPGs. You have the Species of it. The weight, Height, Length, and Wingspan (if it has wings) should be there too. Weapons, Description, and Personality. And age. It would be awesome so Yuke, GET ON AND MAKE IT BEFORE I GET SO ANGRY I MAKE YOUR HEAD EXPLO.....never mind.... :twisted: .
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction