RPG Requests

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:13 pm

Lovely ideas guys! oh, and Welcome to the Site RetMonkey! :D i hope you enjoy yourself here. just remember to post, eh? can't have an RPG if no one posts.... :wink:

i like the ideas, but unfortunately i have 1 hour a day on everyday [maybe every other day, if my grades start slippin'] except Wed, Thur. and Fri, which i can be online almost all day, short of the 4-6 hours sleeping time i need for each day...

a LotR Medieval Fantasy RPG! all the good bits in both HG's and RetMonkey's suggestions!

as for the Matrix RPG, who else is for it. as soon as another member says they want it, you guys have the green light to start it....you know, i may just delete this topic, so that you guys can be free to create. the only problem with that is that having too many RPGs kills them all together....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:38 pm

great ideas
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:12 pm

i had in mind a WW2 Rpg you can choose what you are
Villager(of the resistance),a B(ehind)E(nemy)L(ines) soldier,soldier,Tank commander,Pilot(can choose any plane of WW2,Engineern,..

cause we aren't allowed to kill each other you can't be a german soldier or an italian
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:42 pm

Seems good. The Spore RPG is up. Thats what we voted for right? Well its up anyways. Still need 1 more for Wild Aniaml RPG,WW2 RPG, and if someone else wants to make the LotR/Medeival RPG go right ahead.I'll join all that I voted for.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:33 pm

I voted twice for the wild animal rpg.... does that count? *pleads* :P
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:55 pm

Well......I don't care about KP's rules. He said he'd join the Animal RPG at some point so I say thats 3. Oh and my character in the Spore RPG is not as it seems. Just try to remeber what I said i'd do with it :twisted:

Wild Animal RPG coming in an hour or so.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:01 pm

Damn it! I won't be online in an hour! Got about 30 mins left... :cry:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:07 pm

You can make it if you want.
TyrannoTitan

Postby o-eternal-o » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:25 pm

too late, gotta go now. And that totally isn't an excuse to get away from making an RPG because i'm scared of getting the rules and stuff messed up..... did i say that outloud? Bye bye and goodnight :wink:
o-eternal-o
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:11 pm

but...but
... WHAT ABOUT THE WW2 rpg :cry:
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Kiba » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:54 am

How about the MapleStory MMORPG?
Kiba

Postby Sheriff Hoyt » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:16 am

Something vast.
Sheriff Hoyt
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:22 pm

guys, try and keep this as a suggest-and-vote topic. you suggest something [try and suggest something that isn't already well known and used on other sites, otherwise, people will just go for the bigger of the 2, ignoring any modification in the new, better one.] and other people vote on whether or not to start it. the minimum number or players is 2[due to the rather small size of the site ATM]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:49 pm

okay who wants the ww 2 rpg?
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby Kiba » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:15 am

Edited by The Kingpin

do not advertise on the RPG boards, or anywhere else, without the prior approval of an Administrator of the boards
Kiba

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:36 am

Yuke, the problem with a WWII is that it'd be too linear...start with WWII, end with WWII, and we'd be moving to various battlefields around the European map...it wouldn't give you the same freedom as if you were playing something like the ones we have now....

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:46 am

we'll smarty smartbut :p if you don't wanna play it anymore you can allways go k.i.a.
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:45 am

i'm not worried about me not playing it...im worried about EVERYONE not playing it [AKA only you play it], which wouldn't be very good. its WAY too linear for an RPG. granted, EVERYONE wants to go blowing Hitler's brains out and rip his soldiers, commanders, generals, admirals and everyone else who works for him limb from limb, but that would be all there is to do in the RPG...kill kill kill....a few sentences between fights, or during, and again, kill ,kill, kill....see what i mean?
if you really want to do something with WWII, try making some kind of fan fiction based on a custom made character........but dont blame me if some of the Veterans happen to check this site out and yell at you for not being able to comprehend the pain and suffernig that happened during their time in the war....

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Cpt.Yuke » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:26 am

well ok

Who wants a fiction world war game ? a bit based on WW2
the options whil be the same
Villagers(in the resistance)
spec ops
Infantary(also tanks and planes and ships and maby hovers
Profs(can invent new weapons)
enemy traitors(players who can fight whit the enemy but can change roles

offcourse you can choose any side
axis or allies
Cpt.Yuke
Tarantula
Tarantula

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:41 am

Since Spore RPG is a no go, its now deleted.
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction