RPing Eduction and Sparring

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Postby Iceking » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 am

Iris let out a triumphant screech at the retreating Ridley. Once he could no longer see the dragon, he took to the air and began to fly off in search of other Gyaos...
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 am

A nice example of a fight, even if it was really one sided :P

Ridley seems to be more adapted to quick strikes in and out, and he was attempting to grapple with something that has like 4 tentacles.

IK, I'd say to avoid saying "Planning to kill him if he didn't run". Because, honestly, would a monster actually intend to let an enemy escape? Obviously, you can't kill characters in real E-wars/RPGs, but that doesn't mean your characters know that :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:12 am

I'll take note of you're third sentance, TT. When Gira informed me that he was going to use Ridley, I originally considered using Razortail because I thought it would be Meta Ridley, but I decided to go with Iris because he's closer to Ridley's height in GEW. You were certainly determined, Gira, but the main mistake you made was getting into close range combat and not backing away despite the melee blows Ridley suffered.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:14 am

The thng is, I'm able to THINK of how RIdley's able to dodge blows, but trying to put thoughts to typing, just never really was my thing. That's one of the reasons why i stink at Sonnets and Hymn writing...

You did very well, IK. The minute you mentioned Iris, I thought it would end with my favor, due to the frailty of the Gamera Series monsters. With your skills, though, you beat Ridley up good...

EDIT! TIME FOR ROUND TWO OF RIDLEY'S STRUGGLE!
Ridley vs. H20 (Me vs. TT.)
Arena: Monster Island

RIdley, having landed on Monster Island after having gotten repairs from the Space Pirates, starred down the water beast infront of him. Somethnig about it make the Space Dragon nervous. Ridley decded to allow h20 to attack first, to see what kind of a threat he possed...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 am

The water beast, its form constantly moving in various directions like a living tide, swung its arm back, the limb twisting back unnaturally thanks to its lack of a solid form, before catapulting forward, the various chunks of water now soaring toward the space dragon forming into sharp ice.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 am

*Thinknig fast, Ridley ducks, most of the icicle spears zoom past his head, though 1 or 2 hit his wing. Now ready to fight, the Space Dragon charges forward, bringing one of his claws onto the water beast's face, slashnig across it, while Ridley swings his tail at H20's miidsection...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 am

The clawed limb passes straight through the water beast's head, its head suddenly condensing into ice, trapping the limb, as the tail passes through completely, the water reforming within a split second after, giving the top half of H2O no chance of falling. Hands turning into thickened spears of ice, the water creature jabbed with its left hand at the trapped dragon's chest...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 am

*Now paniking, Ridley clamps his jaws onto one of H20's hands while the other one hts the Space Dragon's chest. bearnig the pan, Flames begin to collect in the dragon's maw, melting the water ebast's hand. RIdley then launches a single fireball at H20's face...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 am

The ice shatters, releasing the limb, but spraying ice shrapnel all over the space creature, the head of the beast reforming shortly after, while its still-iced hand is raised up swiftly, smashing against the bottom jaw of the dragon, forcing its head to face up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:46 pm

*Ridlet screeches in pain, the blow forcin gthe Space Dragon to stumble backward. So this ebast WAS immune to had combat, but perhaps...
RIdley fleis into the air, then dives right at H20, a series of fireballs being launched at the wtarmonster...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:55 pm

The water creature collapsed into a small lake of water, the water snaking across the ground as the fireballs smashed into the place it once was, moving under Ridley. Top half reforming under the dragon, H2O lifted an arm, which immediately solidified to ice, shooting shards of ice onto the dragon's underside as it passed overhead.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:44 pm

*Ridley banks to the side, the ice shards barly missin him as the Space Dragon flies in for anotehr pass, this time lettin gout a continuous stream of flames at the water monster...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:09 pm

The water creature collapses down completely once more, the stream of flames passing overhead, as a pillar of ice explodes out of the torrent of water, rushing upward toward the underside of the space dragon.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:28 am

*Ridley launches a single fireball down at the advancingice pillar, casng iit to melt, the Space Dragon then lands several seet away, then sends out a spiraling wall of flames at the pool of water...*

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:31 am

The fireball shatters the ice pillar, sending shrapnel in all directions once more, before the water begins to evaporate into vapor, the incoming wall of fire only assisting in the process, the vapor looming overhead unnaturally...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 am

*Upon seengi the vapor, RIdley begins to back up, the Space Dragon uneasy about it's curren tsituation. There was nothnig he could do to this monster, abasolutly nothing, due to it's watery nature. Ridley flew up into the air, then watched the vapor, uncertaiin iof how to react...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:15 am

The vapor begins to float toward the space dragon, when suddenly parts of it begin to rain down in the form of ice, while another part of it begins to collect on the ground as water...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:36 am

Ridley, disliking the cold ice, shook his head, a fireball was launched at the pool of water beneath him...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:03 am

The water is turned back into vapor, though much of it has collected in various spots on the ground, forming into small versions of H2O itself, which immediately begin hurling icy spears at the dragon...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 pm

Ridley screeched in pain and agony as the spheres cut through his body, the color of his body having gone from a dullish red to a more vibrant redish-pink, the Space Dragon swiftly dove downward at one of the miniature water monsters, the pace Dragon swallows the miniature completly. If the creature couldn't be beaten by combat, then perhaps it could be drnken to death...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction