Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby C S » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Ferallion growled at the black tom's words without looking at him, the sound so low that only his brother could have picked up on it. One of Tiberium's ears turned at the sound but he carried on as if it had escaped him entirely. The white tom turned himself around to look at the cat and mewed, "Being on the other end of another cat's claws is always an unpleasant experience, regardless of standings with clans. That said, do you care to tell us how severe the situation is with your 'patient'?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:04 am

Mistpool soon uncovered the cut and cleaned it up as thoroughly as she could. It looked like a glancing blow, one that had missed the eye, and she breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't think you'll need celandine," she murmured, half to herself. "Just to be sure, though..." She backed away a few paces and mewed, "You can sleep soon; I just need to know if your vision's alright on that side. Can you see me out of it from there?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:03 am

Eli strained, trying his best to open his swollen eye. Slowly, he managed to get a blurry, unfocused view of the medicine cat, one that gradually cleared as the eye readjusted. "I...I think so," he mewed, though he still struggled to get better results. Despite his brief success, the swollen skin only allowed for a minuscule opening.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 am

"Quite serious, assuming the report is accurate. I departed to gather supplies the moment I heard, however, so I cannot give you a witness's description" meowed Shadowsoul calmly, his gaze already wandering to pinpoint the next cluster of webs...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Silverpaw was making her way towards Shadowsoul's voice, unused to the sensation of being coated in cobwebs. She carefully wove around ferns and brambles, trying to avoid wasting any of the precious threads.

Mistpool hummed thoughtfully. Some of that might be the poppy seeds kicking in, but she'd have to treat that wound and maybe the eye itself when the swelling went down to be safe. She nosed a pile of leaves and explained, "This is marigold. We use it to stop infection. I'll need to put it on your wounds; it's going to sting." Apologetic but knowing he'd be in a lot more pain if any of his wounds became infected, she crouched and began chewing up some of the leaves.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Eli frowned but nodded his consent. Kept awake only by the dull throbbing from his wounded face and shoulder, the young cat wasn't feeling nearly as much pain as he had been when he arrived; clearly, the medicine cat's remedies were working. Even if he didn't understand it, he couldn't argue with results.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby C S » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:25 pm

"Is there anything we can assist you with, then?" Tiberium asked politely. He thought it was the proper thing to do after being away for many moons on end. To just appear unannounced and to request an audience with a busy medicine cat seemed to be in bad form. Ferallion's ears and whiskers twitched as he stared off into the forest, but the cat for the most part was a statue next to his brother.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, if you insist on assisting, you could bring some webs to the Medicine Den. 'Tis the reason I'm out here in the first place, afterall" purred Wraith with a twitch of his tail, which, as it happened, also had a few cobwebs wrapped round it...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Tiberium nodded and tapped Ferallion's shoulder with a paw. "Time to get going," he said when his brother looked at him from the corner of his vision. As Ferallion got back onto his feet, the white tom looked back at the warrior and mewed, "We'll be seeing you in a little while."

With that, the two cats started to head off into the trees, intending to cover a wider area while the Thunderclan cat worked in the trees.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am

Once left to his own devices, the tom quickly got back to the task at hand, gathering more cobwebs to take back to the Camp...

It was after a fair amount of time later that the black bengal entered the camp, crouching as he carefully slipped through the gorse tunnel, crossing the camp to the medicine den quickly, his tail, paws and a cluster of broad leaves in his mouth wrapped in webs. Setting them down carefully within the Medicine Den, the Tom's gaze shifted to Mistpool. "I gathered what I could. You may well receive more from our seasonal friends soon" he purred as he offered his tail and paws for the Medicine Cat to take the webs, their quantity making removing them himself ill-advised...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Mistpool stepped forward and dragged her tongue firmly over the deep wound on the young tom's shoulder, making sure the leaf's juices got into the wound, then turned her head aside and spat out the leaf scraps. In the time it had taken for Shadowsoul to return, she'd cleaned the tabby up thoroughly, treated most of the stranger's wounds with marigold and, used up what cobwebs she'd had in her store. She chuckled at how thoroughly he was coated in them. "You never do things by halves, Shadowsoul," she teased gently as she carefully peeled some of the webs off of him and turned to press them to her patient's wound, which had begun to ooze blood sluggishly again. Silverpaw bounded in shortly, just as covered and looking pleased with herself.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:31 pm

"Half-done jobs are a trait of the lazy. I like to think I'm anything but" purred Shadowsoul with a chuckle as he looked at the injured tom with a scrutinizing gaze. "You've done an excellent job tending to him, I must say. As always" he meowed with a twitch of his tail as the Medicine Cat treated the tom's wounds...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Eli's eyes flicked open sleepily when Shadowsoul and Silverpaw entered the den, but didn't remain so for long. Despite his unease at the appearance of more strangers, the young tom couldn't seem to stay awake no matter how hard he tried. With a halfhearted twitch of his ears, Eli's head slumped back down into the nest and the cat was asleep almost instantly.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:05 pm

"Thank you," Mistpool meowed, patting down the cobwebs so they wouldn't snag on anything, should the tom shift in his sleep. "I do my best." Anything else costs lives. Having done all she could for the moment, she turned to peel off the rest of the cobwebs for storage.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:15 pm

"Were I not already a Warrior, I'd rush at the chance to learn what you have to teach" mewed the Tom with a smirk as he stood straight, giving the Medicine cat easy access to the webs...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:38 pm

"Perhaps once Silverpaw earns her full medicine cat name, I could teach you some of the basics," Mistpool suggested easily, resting on her haunches to tease out a particularly big web with both forepaws.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:13 am

"That would be grand" purred the Tom as he watched the Medicine Cat work. "I've always wondered how it was the Clans came across the Medicinal arts in the first place. Seems a rather detailed collection of techniques and skills for us to have simply stumbled upon them" mused the Black Bengal thoughtfully with a cock of his head...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:37 am

"Generations of trial and error, I'm sure," Mistpool replied, tugging the last of the cobwebs free and turning to work on disentangling Silverpaw. "I'm not one to condone swallowing a new herb when you've no idea what it does, but...it had to have started that way somewhere."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Spottednose had been his usual self, busy patrolling with his fellow Warriors most days. Naturally, that came with a few bumps and scratches somewhere down the line. The tom walked into the Medicine cat's den with a slight limp, mewing, "Hey, Mistpool, I think I stepped on a rock wrong during my last patrol, do you think you can..." he trailed off upon seeing the rather absurd sight of Silverpaw wreathed in cobwebs, and paused halfway in the entrance. "...am I interrupting a mysterious Medicine Cat ritual, or something?"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:53 pm

"Do we even know where he's from?" Shortear hissed to her companions, Cloudpelt and Icepaw. The three cats were huddled together not far from the apprentices' den; Icepaw was visibly uncomfortable, but his mentor's expression was unreadable. Shortear, on the other hand, looked quite cross.

"There was too much blood to tell by scent," Cloudpelt mewed diplomatically.

"Exactly!" Shortear snarled, glaring at the crack in the stone where the stranger had taken up residence. "He could be another clan's apprentice, for Starclan's sake!"

"You doubt Shadowstar's judgment?"

"Of course not!" the she-cat spat, the fur on her haunches beginning to rise. "But it's dangerous. I'm sure Shadowstar understands that, but..."

"Shadowstar has granted this stranger mercy," Cloudpelt meowed calmly, his weathered gaze bearing down on the impulsive young cat before him. "Should he turn out to be a cat from another clan, they will owe us nothing but gratitude for tending to his injuries."

"That's if they don't blame us for those injuries," Shortear muttered, eyes narrowing. "And what if the kit's clan was responsible for them? What if we're harboring a traitor?"

"A cat barely old enough to be an apprentice? A traitor?" Cloudpelt scoffed, his rising voice making Shortear shrink back ever so slightly. "A clan that beats a kit to an inch of its life for any sort of 'treason' is a clan that does not deserve the light of Starclan." Icepaw gave a tentative nod.

"You're much too optimistic, old timer," Shortear meowed, though her voice had lost its edge. The she-cat smiled, and Cloudpelt returned the gesture with a nod.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction