Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:20 am

Firestreak, listening silently not far away, cocked his head. "Why are you so interested in Mothermouth?" he asked, curious. "Do...do you want to be a medicine cat, Ferallion?"
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby C S » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 am

Ferallion turned his attention to the warrior and shook his head. "That is a title reserved for you clan cats. I am just..." He paused, searching his thoughts for the proper term. After a moment or two of silence, he said "... It is something Wise-Cat would have encouraged me to do."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:23 am

"You're going to have to give us some context here," Firestreak meowed, frowning. "I don't think I've ever heard of any cat by the name of 'Wise-Cat'."
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby C S » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 am

"I am not surprised by this," Ferallion replied flatly. "The subject is a personal one, I do not wish to linger on it," he mewed to the warrior.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:58 am

Firestreak felt a little taken aback, but did not press the subject any further.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:38 pm

Mistpool's ears pricked in surprise. "Are you asking me to teach you?" she asked, tipping her head to one side, more puzzled than ever.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:13 am

Ferallion shook his head and said nothing more. Tiberium shifted about in his spot, simply making a thoughtful hum in response to the discussion. He knew his brother did not speak much, that it was not his personal preference to, but Ferallion handled himself with surprising poise. He asked his questions, got his answers and was deflecting any inquiry directed towards him.

"I wonder if Wise-Cat taught him how to do this, too. Or did he just learn on his own?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:21 am

"...Well, I'll leave you to it, then," Firestreak meowed after a moment of silence, awkwardly making his exit back the way he came.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

"You can go and check on her if you like. I'm sure our guests can live without you immediately dropping in to learn more about their no doubt fascinating adventures" purred Shadowsoul comfortingly, knowing the look on the Clan Leader's face as she stared at the Nursery almost absently...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 pm

"Am I that transparent?" Shadowstar purred, getting to her paws even as her front ones kneaded the grass. She might as well have been the expectant father with how proud she was to be an aunt.

More puzzled than ever, Mistpool set about picking the last of the cobwebs from the tom's pelt, casting an eye on her patient to see if Eli needed anything as she did so.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:28 pm

"Perhaps not. I'm simply that good at reading others. Observation skills are a speciality of mine, afterall" purred Shadowsoul with a chuckle. "Of course, it helps to have gone though similar experiences myself" he added...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:37 am

Once his pelt was free of webs, Ferallion bowed his head to the medicine cat and started to make his way for the exit, his business for being there sufficiently dealt with. Tiberium's gaze trailed after his brother until he stepped out of the den, at which point he stood up and nodded to Mistpool. "Until next time," he said to her before looking to the young cat in her care. "I hope he gets well soon."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:28 am

Eli, silent throughout the strange conversation due to his mistrust of most of the parties involved, slowly sat up as the two brothers left; although the poppy seeds helped in dulling the pain, the young cat still winced as he moved. The words of good faith before their departure did little to lessen his mistrust of the new arrivals, but his mind was elsewhere. "What's Starclan?" he meowed tentatively, looking at Mistpool. "You talked about a stone...and ancestors," Eli added, his unease slowly turning to curiosity. "You don't mean...?"
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:06 pm

"He'll be just fine," Mistpool purred. "Thank you for the cobwebs." As she helped Silverpaw bundle the cobwebs up, Mistpool meowed to Eli, "Generations and generations of cats who once walked this very forest. When they died, their spirits went to join StarClan. You can see them looking down at us from Silverpelt at night." She paused to stretch before she added, "The Moonstone is where we can speak to them, as if they were with us still."

"Maybe you could share the story over a mouse once all of this has died down," Shadowstar suggested, curiosity sparking in her green eyes before she gave Shadowsoul a friendly flick with her tail. "Talk to you later, then." She turned and practically bounced off toward the nursery, meowing a greeting as she poked her head in. Her gaze softened as she spotted her sister, looking as though she'd just woken from a nap. "How're you feeling?" she mewed, slipping in to curl up beside Swanfeather. "Heavy," the white she-cat responded, chuckling. "What's all the commotion outside?" she asked curiously. "Word has it your patrol found a half-dead kit by the border." "We did." Shadowstar tucked her paws under her chest. "I have to go find out if there's anything he can tell me about himself and why he was on the territory soon," she went on, giving a somewhat tired sigh.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:59 pm

"Are you well, Tiberium?" Ferallion asked his brother when he too emerged from the crack in the stone.

"Better," Tiberium replied. His response was short, suspecting that his brother did not wish to spend time on small talk. Knowing him, Ferallion had already started to piece together their next course of action. His question might have been his way of getting another bit of information to tie it all together.

"That is good to hear. I was worried you were going to become her next patient," Ferallion said flatly. Before Tiberium could assert again that it had just been a tiring day thus far, he added: "We should take our leave."

Tiberium nodded in agreement. Ferallion wanted to put his new knowledge to work as soon as he could. He, on the other hand was all too aware of the stares the two were getting from cats keeping their distance. "We should also keep an eye out for anything strange out there. Could be related to what happened to that kit," he said as Ferallion started to walk toward the gorse tunnel.

"We needn't look far for the strange, brother. You know this," Ferallion replied over his shoulder.

Tiberium pressed his ears back sheepishly. "Well... yeah... but still, you know?"

Ferallion grunted simply.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:06 am

Shadowsoul watched as the two departed, curious as to their reasons for being here. He'd have to ask Mistpool of it once she was done tending to the kit. Settling by the Medicine Den, he began to listen in, grooming a paw in the mean time as he focused on potential scraps of information...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am

Eli's eyes flashed with both wonder and fear. "That's..." he meowed, trying - and failing - to put words to his mixed feelings. He had never heard of such a thing, but then again, he had never heard of any clans, either. "You medicine cats know all about Starclan and the Moonstone?"
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Mistpool tipped her head to one side, thinking. After a few moments, she replied carefully, "We know as much about them as we can hope to understand, I think. StarClan's messages are often vague and unclear."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 am

Eli blinked, giving the medicine cat a tentative nod. "What's Silverpelt?" he asked suddenly, running what Mistpool had told him through his mind endlessly in an attempt to understand as much as he could.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 am

This conversation is getting good thought Shadowsoul with a smirk as he listened intently just outside the medicine den, tail twitching to and fro with interest as his ears swiveled to give him as much of the conversation as possible. Hmm...Perhaps I should offer a paw...mediate...But then that would ruin the fun of the guess work...Maybe later thought the tom...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction