Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Spottednose sighed. "Well, are you going to tell me, or do I have to force it out of you?" he mewed in a jokingly menacing voice.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

"I see," Shadowstar meowed. "Well, I couldn't in good conscience turn away a cat who asks for help." She smiled. "What do you think of a staying here for a trial period? Say, one moon. You can find out if Clan life is really for you."

"Swanfeather, remember the time you fell in the stream trying to fish?" Mapleleaf asked the white she-cat, who chuckled. "Do I ever. it took me such a long time to get my fur dry."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Soon the two cats were near the ravine that lead to the Thunderclan camp. "Stay here. I'll try to smooth things over first, then come and get you when all is clear." Firestreak explained with a nod, and Swiftstrike returned the gesture, taking a seat under a nearby tree. Firestreak skillfully made his way toward the camp, still well aware of the dangers, though he had a lot of practice getting across during his time in the clan..
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"That would be nice" Tiberium mewed, nodding his head. "An entire moon to get to know you, Shadowstar? Im not sure if I should be counting myself lucky, or you" Ferallion growled, eyes half closed and his smirk widening.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

"...please tell me that wasn't the memory," Spottednose mewed, clearly disappointed.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm

"No, that was just another one that popped into my head," Mapleleaf meowed cheerfully.

"Hmm, we'll see, won't we," Shadowstar mewed, amused. "You two can go and get something to eat if you're hungry. If not, get to know the camp and the cats you'll be living with for the next moon."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:39 pm

With that, Ferallion turned tail and started to head for the cave exit, Tiberium by his side. "Well this is different" He growled, his voice hushed like before. "It isnt like you to be so open, brother"
"I speak when I feel that I have to, our conversations being the exception of course. I felt like saying what I had to say, so I did" The gray tom mewed with a grin as he pushed past the lichen and back into the camp. Tiberium didnt press the issue, he knew all too well how strange his brother could act at times. Instead he looked for a place that was out of the way of the busy clan cats but still allowed him to observe them. He trotted over to the base of the rocky incline and sat there, his golden eyes glancing back and forth as he watched cats go about their duty. Ferallion laid down beside him, tail curved around his side.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Firestreak pushed his way into the camp carefully, hoping to spot Shadowstar...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Spottednose sighed. "This is going to be a long day..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Shadowstar emerged from her den, stretching and giving a long sigh. The attack on the RiverClan border nagged at her thoughts. She would have to bring it up at the next Gathering.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Moving his way further into the camp, Firestreak glanced toward Shadowstar's den just as she emerged, breathing out a quiet sigh of relief. The former Thunderclan warrior made his way over to her with a nervous smile on his face, feeling awkward in what he used to call home...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Swanfeather tensed as she spotted the orange and white cat heading for their leader. Something rang familiar about him, but she couldn't put her claw on what it was. And in any case, now wasn't the time to be sitting and wondering. The white she-cat got to her paws and started towards her sister, who hadn't yet seen the approaching tom.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:48 pm

"Shadowstar?" Firestreak meowed as he got close to the distracted clan leader, still nervous, especially when he observed the attention he was getting from some of the cats around the camp...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 am

Shadowstar's head whipped around so fast, her neck seemed almost sure to be sore the next day. "Firestreak?!" she meowed, quickly getting to her paws, shock leeching into her tone. "You're back?"

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

"Uh...not quite." Firestreak meowed, his ears flattening against his head. He had always had a deep respect for Shadowstar, and seeing her reaction as he appeared now would only made it harder for him to return to his life as a loner after all this business was done. "There's a very important matter I have to discuss with you." he meowed, forcing himself to stand proudly, focusing on what he came to the camp for...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 am

Something like pain - or was it regret? - stabbed Shadowstar's heart even as she said, "I see. Shall we go inside then?" She flicked her black-ringed tail towards her den, the motion questioning.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 am

Firestreak nodded, following the Thunderclan leader into the den.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 am

"Alright," Shadowstar meowed as she brushed past the young tom to settle in her nest once more. "What's happened to bring you back here?" She knew all too well the events that had driven Firestreak to his self-exile. To have him come back...this was probably something that she should give all of her attention.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

"I happened to find Swiftstrike wandering around in the neutral territory. Seems there are very bad things happening to Windclan, and he was on his way here to ask for help." Firestreak explained, his expression very serious. "I figured it was better that I try to talk to you before he gets himself in trouble." he continued with a faint smile.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am

Shadowstar nodded slowly. "Yes, that was a smart move," she meowed. "Things probably would've been made even worse for him if he crossed the border on his own..." She paused. "Is he here?"

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction