Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 am

The blue-gray medicine cat's attention was immediately on her patient, her features softening as she responded in a similarly soft tone, "Yes, little one?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 am

"Are...are they going to make me leave?" The young cat tried his best to keep his voice level, but could not keep the fear from his gaze. Eli had fallen in and out of sleep since the arrival of Spottednose, uncomfortable with even more strangers but unable to fight off his own exhaustion. When another voice - one he didn't recognize - mentioned him, though, his churning thoughts kept him from any further rest.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 am

"Not if you don't want to," Mistpool soothed, touching her nose to the young tom's ear reassuringly. "And certainly not before you've recovered. They probably just want to ask how you came to be so injured."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:50 am

Eli flicked his ear, shifting into a more comfortable position. "I just don't want to leave yet," he explained with false casualness. "But...I don't remember anything about..." he trailed off, resting his chin near the edge of the nest with a frown.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Mistpool frowned slightly, tipping her head to one side. "You don't remember?" she pressed carefully, flicking her tail discreetly at Silverpaw, who had stopped to observe with obvious curiosity. The pale gray apprentice went back to putting the cobwebs away one precious bundle at a time, unable to control the excited quiver in her whiskers.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Eli shook his head. "I remember walking through the forest, and then Shadowstar found me," he explained quietly, looking uncomfortable. "I...I thought something might be following me. Something bad."
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:08 pm

"Hmm." 'Something bad' could be virtually any predator in the forest, Mistpool thought as she sat beside the young tabby and curled her tail over her paws. And most of them wouldn't think twice about attacking a lone cat, so that doesn't narrow it down much... Given how skittish the youngster seemed to be, it was probably best to leave him be and see if his memory would come back gradually. Still...they had to know what to call him...one more question couldn't hurt. "Do you know what your name is?" she asked, blinking down at her patient.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:26 pm

"Eli," the young cat meowed, glad that he could, at least, answer that much.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:08 pm

"Welcome to ThunderClan, Eli," Mistpool purred. "You're free to stay until your injuries have healed or you want to leave, whichever comes first. Don't be afraid to ask questions - all of this must be a bit strange to you," she added sympathetically.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:02 pm

"Of course it is. Sad that the reason happens to be that you were walking blindly, rather than something along the lines of a fight with a wolf" purred Shadowsoul with a smirk, before glancing towards the weakened young cat. Eli....The scent is not that of a clan...so clearly, it is either a loner or rogue....or a kittypet...but a Kittypet? out here? The odds seemed rather slim, though still not undeniable...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Eli shrank back at Shadowsoul's gaze, but nodded thankfully to the medicine cat. "I'll be able to care for myself soon," he insisted, though it was more wishful thinking than fact. Even if he wasn't fit to travel for some time, he wouldn't want the clan cats caring for him for his entire stay with them.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:47 pm

"Of course you will," Mistpool mewed smoothly, knowing full well she wasn't going to be letting Eli go very far until she was sure he was fit to. "In the meantime, are you hungry?"

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 pm

"I think that's for the best," Spottednose retorted. "More stubbed paws and less maulings probably means it pretty peaceful around here," he added with a chuckle. He gave the young cat a glance as well, but said nothing. He could introduce himself when the tom was feeling better.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:23 pm

Eli hesitated a moment, then nodded. Now that his injuries were taken care of, his hunger was more than a little distracting. He couldn't remember the last time he ate, or what it was.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 pm

"I'll be back in a moment, then." Mistpool rose to her paws meowed, "Excuse me, toms," and padded past Spottednose and Shadowsoul to exit the den.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh how little you know. I am both astounded and envious of it" growled the dark-pelted tom. He could remember just a few seasons ago he had been in the same condition as the young loner before them...It was just another chilling reminder that the forest was not, as Spottednose thought, peaceful...It was a harsh, deadly place that killed without mercy, armed with a myriad of instruments with which to conduct its morbid symphony of death, pain and suffering...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:07 am

Eli mumbled a small "Thank you," before settling back down into the nest.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:50 am

Spottednose felt a little sheepish at that. It hard to keep in mind that life alone in the forest was a lot less safe than being part of a Clan. "I meant... you know, relatively speaking," he mewed quietly, feeling more than a bit awkward. "You... you know what I mean."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 pm

"I know" growled Shadowsoul calmly as he turned his back on the resting tom in the middle of the den. "Let's let our guest have his peace, hm?" he added, his tone alone hinting that there was more he wished to say, but chose to withhold it...for the time being, at least...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Spottednose merely nodded, giving the young tom an encouraging smile before turning and walking out of the den. He tested his paw on the ground, and it seemed okay, but he kept his pace slow, just to be safe, making a beeline for the fresh-kill pile.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction