Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 am

"He's nearby. I told him to lay low until things were cleared up." Firestreak responded with a short nod.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:50 am

Shadowstar nodded. "Go ahead and bring him in, then. We'll need to figure out what it would be best to do after I've spoken to him."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am

Firestreak nodded, making his way out of the den and out of the camp completely...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:06 am

Shadowstar closed her eyes and let out a quiet hum. Trouble in WindClan on top of the RiverClan border skirmish. Her mind was working, trying to put the two together and figure out if the two Clans were allied.

Swanfeather was watching her sister's den, the tip of her snowy tail flicking back and forth. Something was up, and she didn't like it.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:16 am

Spottednose seemed to pop up behind Swanfeather without warning, staring at Shadowstar as well. "What was that all about?" he mewed abruptly.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 am

In a few minutes, Firestreak returned with Swiftstrike close behind, the former Thunderclan warrior sticking close in case the Windclan deputy was recognized, the two heading into Shadowstar's den...
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:22 am

Ferallion's chin was on his paws and his eyes rested on his brother, looking up at the white tom as he watched the clan. Tiberium saw other newcomers make their way across the camp. "You look like you see fish everywhere" The gray cat growled. Tiberium's ear twitched and he glanced to his brother for a split second before he looked back to the Thunderclan cats. "Its been so long since we lived with other cats. You think we'd be able to fit in with them?"
"You already do, somewhat, with your undying need to do good and all" Ferallion joked. "Thats if the stories are true, of course. You might just end up making a fool out of yourself" Tiberium's ears flattened, his eyes were wide and his pelt started to bristle as he tensed up. Ferallion sighed and rolled onto his side, nudging Tiberium's flank with a paw. "But who cares if we dont fit in? As long as we have each other it'd be just like life before. Without the constant burrow making and- well you already know, dont you?" He mewed, smiling. Tiberium eased himself and managed a small smile as he continued to look at the daily life of the clan. Looking over to the leader's den, he saw Shadowstar with a thoughtful expression, and one of the patrol cats looking worried. The tom had a puzzled look on his face, wondering what was going on.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 am

Swanfeather jumped, whirling to face Spottednose. "don't do that," she muttered after a moment, turning to look back at the orange and white tom. Now there was another cat with him. "I don't know what's going on. Looks like something big."

Shadowstar trained her green eyes on the two toms. "It's good that you ran into Firestreak, Swiftstrike, if there's a problem in WindClan so serious that their deputy would come here seeking help. Now, I need to know what's happened. From the beginning," she meowed.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 am

Spottednose grinned mischievously, then looked at the new arrivals. "Oh boy, trouble in paradise. Just what we need..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 am

Swiftstrike bowed his head slightly, taking a deep breath. "Surely you've heard about Cyclostar's son, Tailwind, and what happened..." the deputy trailed off, but Firestreak knew very well what happened. Tailwind's departure devastated the Windclan leader, who had lost both his mate and his son in a very short amount of time. "Well, he's back. But he's not...normal. Tailwind's always been a troublemaker, but this time he has gone too far." Swiftstrike growled, his eyes narrowing as he recounted the events. "He led a group of rogues into the camp and usurped his father in front of everyone. In a situation like this, Cyclostar would be the first to strike him and the filth he surrounds himself with down, but he couldn't bare to attack the son he lost." he continued, shaking his head. "The clan didn't know what to do. Most of them, seeing Cyclostar give up like that, did the same themselves. Cyclostar and those loyal to him were taken out of the camp, while others who fought back, such as myself, were run out of our home completely. Thankfully, no blood has been spilled...yet."
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:58 am

Shadowstar frowned. This was worse than she'd thought. And it could keep getting worse. "The others who were driven out - do you know where they went?" she asked. Cyclostar and his supporters were likely being held somewhere, unless they were dead already.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:18 am

"The ones who were run out regrouped with me near the border of Windclan territory, where they stay, trying to remain out of Tailwind's sights. As for Cyclostar and the more passive supporters...no one knows." Swiftstrike explained, frowning as well.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 am

Shadowstar nodded firmly. "Alright. Here's what we'll do. Swiftstrike, I want you to go and get your Clanmates. Bring them here so we can try and come up with a strategy. I'll call a Clan meeting and let ThunderClan know the situation." She turned to Firestreak. "As I am no longer your leader, I cannot give you orders. However, I ask you to go with Swiftstreak. Try to find Cyclostar and the others. One cat, who has lost his Clan scent, will attract less attention than a group."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 am

Swiftstrike nodded, exiting the den. Firestreak gave Shadowstar a stern look. "You may not be my leader, but you know damn well that I'd give my life for you and the clan." the orange and white tom responded, giving her a faint smile, before following Swiftstrike outside...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 am

Shadowstar smiled back, giving a fond chuckle. You haven't changed a bit, Firestreak, she thought, leaving her den and meeting Swanfeather's eyes with a look that said I'll tell you everything later. She turned and leaped up onto the Highrock, calling out, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

Swanfeather muttered, "Looks like we're about to find out what WindClan's deputy came here for." Falconflight moved to take the deputy's position at the base of the boulder, looking up at their leader questioningly.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

Spottednose sighed. "Great, and I had a nap planned for this afternoon too..." Nonetheless, the tom followed Swanfeather towards he Highrock...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 am

Firestreak accompanied Swiftstrike back outside the camp, where the two began their journey toward Windclan territory...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:50 am

"As many of you noticed," Shadowstar began, "Firestreak and the WindClan deputy, Swiftstrike, came and spoke with me. The situation in WindClan is very grave. Cyclostar's son, Tailwind, has returned with a band of rogues and taken leadership from him. Swiftstrike and several others have been driven out for fighting back, and Cyclostar and his more passive supporters have been taken from their camp. No one knows where they are." She paused. "Swiftstrike has gone to get his Clanmates. They will be brought here, and we will try to come up with a way to help them take back what's theirs. Firestreak went with him. I've asked him to look for Cyclostar and the others."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:54 am

"A meeting?" Ferallion growled, giving the clan a sideways glance, seeing cats moving towards the High Rock in droves. "Rogues taking over Windclan...and to think I was thinking of making our new den there" Tiberium replied, watching the scene unfold with interest in his gaze. "But that was just a bunch of rogues attacking some clan cats. We've heard about things like that before. They never led to...this" Ferallion mewed, looking back to his brother. "Then we'll have to wait and see...though...since we've been old enough to catch our own prey since...just after kithood...do we take part in this?" Tiberium growled. The corner of the gray tom's mouth twitched. He shrugged. The two cats watched the event confused as to what to do with themselves...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 am

It wasn't long before Firestreak and Swiftstrike reached the border to Windclan, and, according to the deputy, the exiled clan members were not too far. "Get the others and head to Thunderclan's camp to get things moving with Shadowstar. I'll stick around and try to find where they took Cyclostar and the others." Firestreak growled with a stern nod. "I can't thank you and Thunderclan enough for this, Firestreak. Thunderclan is certainly the most noble of us all." Swiftstrike responded with a deep bow of respect. His statement was a bit surprising to the loner, considering Swiftstrike's extreme loyalty to Windclan. Firestreak returned the bow. "I wish you and your allies luck, my friend." the orange and white tom responded, before bolting off further into Windclan territory, while Swiftstrike got to work rounding up his clanmates...
TyrannoTitan

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction