Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:15 pm

"I won't lie to you," Shadowstar meowed. "We probably face a battle. That's why I say to you now, never has a Clan leader had such brave and loyal Clanmates. Whatever happens after Swiftstrike returns, I've been proud to lead you." She leaped down from the Highrock, signalling the meeting was over, and approached Tiberium and Ferallion. "You two don't have to get involved if you don't wish to be," she mewed quietly.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Ferallion's eyes closed when he heard the leader's voice his chin still resting on his paws "If I intend to make this place my home and join these cats, dear Shadowstar, then I'd like to make sure I contribute in some way. What good is a cat that does nothing in troubled times?" He mewed as he raised his head, opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Even if clan life isnt for us," Tiberium added, "At least we can leave knowing we did something productive over the moon" he growled. He looked to the rocky ground as he thought "Its what our parents would have wanted, right?"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 pm

After a time, Swiftstrike and five other warriors made their way into Thunderclan's camp, all of which were nervous, battered, and in some cases, heart-broken...

Meanwhile, Firestreak was nearing the Windclan camp, the wind working in his favor as he approached...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Shadowstar nodded, respecting the brothers' choice. "That attitude will serve you well as warriors, should you choose to stay," she meowed. She turned to look at the WindClan cats, adding, "If you'll excuse me." She approached Swiftstrike and the other warriors, dipping her head. "Welcome."

Swanfeather was kneading the earth with her claws, tearing up clumps of the young newleaf grass. "I'd love to shred Tailwind's ears for what he's done," she growled.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Spottednose patted Swanfeather on the head with a paw. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a chance," he mewed, keeping a calm facade...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Swiftstrike returned the bow, smiling faintly. "Your hospitality and that of your clan is most appreciated, Shadowstar." the Windclan deputy growled, bowing his head once more. The other Windclan cats were nervous, but were far more relaxed here then they were in the forest...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:04 pm

"It was the right thing to do," Shadowstar meowed, returning the smile. "I couldn't just leave you and your Clanmates to the forest." She looked at the six cats, sympathizing with them. The look in their eyes was enough to tell her just how devastating this had been to them. "Firestreak has gone to look for Cyclostar and your other Clanmates," she added. "I'm not sure when he'll return, or with what news. But for now, feel free to call our camp your home."

"I hope so," the pure white she-cat meowed. "What kind of cat does this to a Clan? Tears it apart like this?"

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:11 pm

The Windclan cats bowed their heads in unison, deciding to take a spot away from the majority of the clan, while Swifstrike stayed behind to continue talking with Thunderclan's leader. "I just hope that brave fool isn't going to get himself killed." he growled, frowning.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'm sure his moons as a loner have changed him," Shadowstar meowed. "He used to be quite a reckless young cat. I hope he doesn't try anything foolish, but do believe he won't."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Swiftstrike nodded, but the frown didn't fade...

Firestreak was situated in a patch of tall grass not far from the hill that was the Windclan camp, and it was easy for the loner to spot the rogues, which seemed like they were standing guard over something valuable, rather then relaxing in what they call home. His gaze sweeping over the hill, Firestreak's eyes narrowed as he spotted a cat near his location, out of the rogues' sight, looking around expectantly. It was definitely a Windclan cat, and the exiled tom decided to take his chances with the stranger. "Pssst!" he hissed from his concealed position, the sound loud enough for the cat to notice, while the guards further away would only hear the sound of an insect at best. The cat looked toward the noise, and as his eyes met with Firestreak's, the loner beckoned him over with a sharp nod.

Carefully, the stranger made his way over, and his quiet approach only confirmed Firestreak's assumption that the cat was not with the rogues. "What are you doing out here?" the loner hissed quietly as the cat approached. "I was waiting for you. I'm the informant." the stranger responded, concealing itself in the tall grass as well. "Informant? They have cats on the inside?" Firestreak asked, clearly oblivious to this fact. The other tom nodded. "I'm Talonstrike. I've been keeping the others that got away informed of Ta-...Arion's...activities." he explained, frowning at the mention of Cyclostar's son. Firestreak looked at him strangely after hearing the name. "Yes, I am Swifstrike's son, but thankfully Arion doesn't know that, and I'd like to keep it that way for now." Talonstrike growled, giving Firestreak a serious look, who nodded in understanding...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm

"One who's... insane, I guess? Or maybe mousebrained..." Spottednose replied thoughtfully.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Shadowstar licked one forepaw and drew it over one of her ears a couple of times. At that exact moment, the hunting patrol returned, each cat carrying something. The prey is running again, she thought, pleased, as the cats set their catch on the fresh-kill pile. But her thoughts soon returned to WindClan's predicament. Even though the situation might be worsening by the moment, she wanted to wait for Firestreak's report before she began work on a strategy. It was better to get the facts before barging into things blindly.

"Probably," Swanfeather snorted. Falconflight was looking at his paws broodingly, wondering what exactly Shadowstar intended to do for the WindClan cats. And privately, he wondered what ThunderClan was going to do if, or when, things came to a battle.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 pm

"You know what I think?" Spottednose mewed, a bit more serious now. "I think it's better not to worry about it right now. You're Shadowstar's sister; you know better than anyone that she'll know what to do."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm

"Yeah, you're right; she's no mouse-brain," Swanfeather mewed with a touch of affection, relaxing a bit. "That's why she's our leader," Falconflight murmured. "She got as far as she did by using her head."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"That's how every leader should work," Spottednose mewed. "Not like... well, you know."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:43 am

"Do you know where Cyclostar and the others are?" Firestreak asked bluntly. Talonstrike shook his head, frowning. "They don't speak openly to the clan, unless its to boast. No one has seen them since they were taken out of the camp, but if one were to...persuade...the rogues into talking, we could probably find out then." Talonstrike explained with a sly smirk. Firestreak smiled faintly at the other tom's suggestion. "I don't think we'll do much by ourselves. Fortunately, the others are waiting back at Thunderclan's camp. Surely with Windclan and Thunderclan fighting for the camp, the rogues would be hopelessly outnumbered, and perhaps we may 'acquire' the location of Cyclostar and your other clanmates." The exiled tom growled, giving a firm nod, which Talonstrike returned. "When we arrive, you get all of the kits and elders to safety, and see if you can get some of those that stayed to fight. Maybe if they see Windclan has a chance at normality again, they'll fight for their clan." he continued, turning away and creeping back away from the Windclan camp, while Talonstrike, knowing what he was to do, made his way back to the camp, awaiting Firestreak's return...
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Swanfeather nodded. "But then, she's always been like that," she mewed. "Ever since we were kits, she was the more clever of the two of us." With a fond laugh, she added, "She nearly drove mother nuts, finding new hiding places every day."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 pm

"The classic prankster," Spottednose purred, amused...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue May 03, 2011 12:09 am

"So this is clan life..." Growled Ferallion after several more minutes of observing the cats of the clan, some of which were preparing for the possible battle. "If we do stay, Tiberium, then our claws will shed blood in the name of all these cats. Are you sure that you are OK with that?" The white tom sighed as he lingered over his brother's words. While he would have to fight against the enemies of Thunderclan, possibly killing otherwise innocent cats just because they were of a different side, he took solace in the fact the clan wasnt especially hostile. Or, thats what he thought judging from the stories and his short experiance with it thus far. It seemed for the most part, their enemies were rogues, which was just as well, since rogues were enemies of most cats. "I am...I am not alright with it, brother. However its just something I am going to have to accept if I am to make this place home" Tiberium growled, looking over to his brother. The gray tom looked at him with wary eyes for a moment, before his expression returned to neutral. It always made Tiberium wonder what his brother thought, but never said...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed May 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Swanfeather laughed again, Falconflight looking amused. "At least she has a sense of humor," he mewed. "Not many leaders relax enough to show that in front of their Clanmates."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction