Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:06 am

"Mmm...The implications are a bit disturbing. Can't say I envy the cat who found out Deathberries weren't exactly a cure for Greencough" purred Shadowsoul before Spottednose poked his head into the Den. "No more mysterious than what you ate last night, Spottednose" he meowed with a smirk, before it dropped off his muzzle. "...You DID eat from the Fresh-kill pile, last night, did you not?" he added, feigned concern in his tone as he cocked his head...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 am

Mistpool nodded solemnly in agreement with Shadowsoul's statement, then chuckled at Spottednose's inquiry and purred, "Nothing so intriguing, I'm afraid. Shadowsoul and Silverpaw have been so kind as to help me out with gathering cobwebs. I'll be right with you, Spottednose."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:35 am

Spottednose couldn't help but crinkle his snout in distaste at the thought, and sat down, bruised paw slightly raised off the ground. "Ugh, cobwebs..." he growled under his breath, before turning to Shadowsoul with his own smirk. "Me? Eat mysterious things? I thought mystery was your realm, Shadowsoul!"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm

"The intrigue that floats around me IS fun to maintain, I admit. But my food is that of any other cat....except for the occasional frog" meowed Shadowsoul matter-of-factly, thick tail curled around his paws as he sat there to one side of the den, eyes examining the unconscious cat...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:17 am

Spottednose stuck out his tongue. "You call that intriguing?" he shot back with a laugh. "How... How do you even swallow something that... slippery?" The tom grimaced again, curling his tail around his paws, except for the injured one he kept just above the ground.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 am

"Littlefern explained it to me once," Mistpool mewed, pulling the last cobweb off of Silverpaw's coat and placing it with the others. She dusted off her paws and turned to look at Spottednose's paw. "It was quite...enlightening."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:20 pm

"...I'm afraid to ask, but I also really want to know," Spottednose meowed, stretching out his paw for Mistpool to investigate. He felt a bit embarrassed about it; the tom knew to be careful with his footing, and was a little peeved that he had somehow missed the sharp rock alongside the river.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:24 pm

"They peel off the frog's skin before they eat it," Mistpool meowed simply, giving the injured paw pad a gentle prod with her nose. It felt hot and slightly swollen, definitely bruised, but it didn't seem the stone had left a deep wound or lodged itself in his paw. "I think you'll live," she purred teasingly, "But I'll give you some dock to rub on it just in case."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Spottednose's grimace didn't fade. "I knew I didn't want to know," he growled under his breath, before glancing down at his paw. The gentle poke didn't hurt it too much, so maybe it wasn't all bad. "Thanks, Mistpool," he mewed. "I'll make sure to get you a nice juicy frog as a thank you gift!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:06 pm

"Lovely," Mistpool meowed, wrinkling her nose slightly. She turned, stepping carefully around the cobwebs, and re-entered her herb store. She took one dock leaf from the pile of them and trotted back out, biting down hard to get the leaf's juices out and laying it in front of Spottednose.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Spottednose rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine, I'll find a nice juicy squirrel instead," he mewed with mock exasperation. Glancing down at the dock leaf with curious amber eyes. "So... I just put my paw on it?" he meowed curiously, giving the leaf an odd look.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:54 pm

"Yes," Mistpool replied, turning to start putting the cobwebs away. "Give it a good rub and it'll feel better in no time." A throat clearing behind her had her giving a gentle sigh and rolling her eyes good-naturedly. "Yes?" she mewed, turning to see who was coming in now. Silverpaw bounced forward to start the job while Mistpool was held up as Falconflight dipped his head in apology for interrupting her and meowed, "Shadowstar would like a word with the newcomer when he's..." Amber eyes flicked toward the unconscious cat to assess his state. "...conscious," he finished. Mistpool nodded. "That may not be for a while. I gave him a few poppy seeds for the pain, and he'll need to sleep them off." "I understand," the deputy mewed, bowing his head once more and backing back out of the den.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Spottednose nodded and gingerly placed his paw into the leaf, rubbing slowly. His ears perked and he looked up as Falconflight delivered his news and departed. "Newcomer, huh?" he mewed. "I guess I missed that bit today."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 pm

As if for emphasis, Shadowsoul licked his chops whenever frogs were mentioned for the remainder of that conversation topic, only stopping the taunting habit once they moved on to other things. "When do you ever not miss anything? Seems to be a dominant trait in your personality" purred Shadowsoul amusedly...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Spottednose huffed, tilting his snout in the air haughtily. "It's not my fault I work so hard that I miss stuff happening at the camp," the tom meowed defensively, trying to act as nonchalant as possible.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Mistpool chuckled heartily, returning from tucking one of the bundles away. "Working hard on finding the very best places to lie in the sun," she teased.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Spottednose waved his uninjured paw dramatically. "I like to think I deserve my beauty sleep!" he protested indignantly. "Just look at the injuries I've sustained in the line of duty!"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 pm

"Oh, of course. We could never hope to repay you for your sacrifice, stumbling over rocks and twigs wherever you may go. How would we live without you?" exclaimed Shadowsoul dramatically, his smirk swiftly returning to his face at the end of the act. "Perhaps if you watched the ground instead of your next basking spot, your paws wouldn't need dock leaves and cobwebs every other half-moon" he purred, piercing eyes taking on an unnervingly critical nature, though doing little to reveal what other thoughts his smirk concealed...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Spottednose snorted, not in the least bit offended. He knew a joke when he saw one, even with a cat like Shadowsoul. "I'll have you know this is the first time I've had to visit our medicine cat for treatment in seasons," he mewed proudly, puffing out his chest a bit.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Turbo Tyrannophonic » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:31 am

A small paw prodded the ThunderClan medicine cat's leg softly. Eli's head was still slumped in his nest, as if he were still asleep, but one bright blue eye was open wide and tinged with fear. "Mist-cat," he mewed quietly, trying to avoid attracting the attention of the two toms speaking not far away.
Turbo Tyrannophonic
Crayfish
Crayfish

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction