Warriors RPG (V2)

RPGs of varying sizes and genres. Enjoy!

Re: Warriors RPG (V2)

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:03 pm

"As you wish." Falconflight gave the gray loner a half-curious half-questioning look before adding, "But we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm ThunderClan's deputy, Falconflight. These are my Clanmates, Stormheart, Mapleleaf, Spottednose, and Swanfeather." He indicated his fellow warriors as he named them. "May we know your names?"
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 pm

"I am Tiberium. The gray one is Ferallion, my brother" The white tom growled, straightening his posture. "It is good to meet you all. Shame we couldnt have gotten past a nice newleaf morning without...that" Ferallion growled, gesturing to the deputy's wounds with a paw.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Falconflight tugged a clump of fur out of his claws with his teeth. "Yes. But then, there have been more battles over that spot than there are trees in the forest." He shook his head and checked the position of the sun. "Well, looks like we won't have time to head up the ShadowClan border now," he added half to himself. He stood up, wincing, and meowed, "It was great meeting you, Tiberium, Ferallion, but I'm afraid we need to be heading back." Swanfeather stood and stretched, adding only half-jokingly, "A Clan cat's work is never done."
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Thank StarClan for that, Spottednose thought to himself, standing as well. He wasn't a big fan of ShadowClan. In response to Swanfeather, he mewed, "Hey, at least we get breaks!"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm

"Right" Ferallion growled, his eyes narrowing somewhat at the sight of the speckled brown tom as he said it, but then widened again at the flick of his brother's tail, the white tom looking at him from the corner of his eyes, a small smile on his face. "Always smiling, Tiberium. Always smiling-" Ferallion growled, his voice low, when suddenly he realized what Tiberium was smiling about "....You want to join them?" He hissed, his voice even quieter than a whisper. "Leafbare wont be so hard anymore. Besides, we wont have to keep finding new places to live every four seasons" Tiberium replied, his voice equally hushed. Ferallion fell silent with thought for a few moments before growling "They live in the forest..."
"You can show them how well you climb. Maybe you can bring them some eggs when the birds start nesting" Tiberium replied, which made a broad grin appear on his brother's maw. "If you would not mind" Tiberium growled to the others, his golden gaze falling back on Falconflight. "My brother and I would like to join you, and be part of your clan."
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Falconflight felt his amber eyes widen as he turned to look at the members of his patrol. He found his gaze resting on Swanfeather, sibling of the Clan leader. She met his eyes with a steady green gaze. "The Clan could always use more warriors," she meowed slowly, knowing what he was asking her without him having to say it. "And they did come to fight even though the battle wasn't theirs..." She gave a slight shrug. In the end the decision belonged to Shadowstar, not her.

Falconflight turned to get the opinions of the others. "Spottednose?" he mewed, knowing that bringing loners to the Clan's camp would make a lot of cats unhappy, and wanting to be sure that Tiberium andFerallion would have some support at least.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Spottednose shrugged. "I certainly don't see the harm. Of course, I'm not as biased as some other cats in our Clan..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Falconflight nodded. He turned to Mapleleaf and Stormheart. "And you two?" he meowed. "What do you think?" The light brown she-cat shrugged. "It's like Swanfeather said. We could always use more warriors...we lost an apprentice, two kits and an elder this leaf-bare." Stormheart nodded and Falconflight meowed to the brothers, "Then I guess we'll take you two to meet Shadowstar."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Tiberium got back to his paws and bowed his head in appreciation, Ferallion simply nodding his head. "It is much appreciated" He growled.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Falconflight started for the camp, limping a little but maintaining a steady pace.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

After a while of running, the group of cats slowed to catch their breath. "I think...it worked." the larger she-cat breathed, the others looking at her questioningly. "The one I was fighting made it clear that he didn't want me near the river...they took us for Riverclan cats." she explained with a satisfied smirk. The others shared the expression. "Come on, lets get back to Arion." the black and white male growled, the group heading off once more...
TyrannoTitan

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:20 am

"You okay there, Falconflight?" Spottednose mewed, walking alongside him.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 am

"I'll be fine," Falconflight meowed. "I was thinking though...that she-cat's kicks weren't nearly as strong as other RiverClan cats I've fought..." He frowned. "It was strange...her fighting style was completely different from a RiverClan cat's..."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 am

Spottednose shrugged. "Maybe they were trying to throw us off from something?" he mewed.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:44 pm

"Maybe so..." Falconflight meowed, thinking, I dont't like it. It's too odd...something isn't right here... He added to the two loners, "We're almost there."

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"Good to know" Tiberium replied while Ferallion was looking around the forest. The two loners may have lived in the forest most of their life, but they had never ventured into clan territory. Until now, they had managed to avoid contact with the four clans, only hearing about them from the passing loner or the disgruntled rogue. Most trees around them were devoid of leaves, while a few others had short stubs of greenery beginning to sprout from their branches
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:31 pm

The patrol soon reached the ravine, a deep scar in the earth littered with boulders. At the bottom, the ground was smoothed by the steps of many generations of ThunderClan cats. A gorse bush served as the camp entrance. Falconflight meowed over his shoulder as he began to descend, "It's never an easy climb the first time around. Watch where you put your paws. If you slip....well...just don't slip. It'd be unpleasant for you and for any cat ahead of you too." He started down, adding, "I'll go ahead and report to Shadowstar." Bounding down the familiar path with seasons of experience to guide his paws, he was shortly in front of the gorse tunnel and ducked to push his way through.

Shadowstar was sitting on the Highrock, waiting for their return. As soon as she spotted her deputy, she called out a greeting. "You're late," she observed. "I told the hunting patrols that went out a little while ago to keep an eye out for you."

"There was a border skirmish," the brown tabby told her grimly. "Four cats attacked us." "RiverClan?" Green eyes narrowed slightly as she asked the question. "That's the thing, I'm not sure. But that's not all. We found two loners at Sunningrocks. We sent them off, but during the fight they came back." Shadowstar's frown deepened. "And?" she prompted. "They requested to be allowed to join ThunderClan," Falconflight told her. "They'll be here to talk to you shortly."

The leader gave a quiet sigh and a nod. "Alright. Thank you, Falconflight. Go get something to eat." He nodded and started towards the fresh-kill pile.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby C S » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Ferallion careful deliberate paw steps as he made his way down the rocky slope, constantly adjusting his balance to avoid falling forward. Tiberium walked beside him, but unlike his brother who hesitated a few times on his way down, the white tom skillfully maneuvered down the incline as if he had experiance with climbing treacherous dips. The two loners made their way over to the cat they saw Falconflight speak with, tails lowered.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Spottednose followed closely behind the two loners, ready to try and help if they slip and fall. In his mind, however, he was only thinking of food, and grumbled inwardly...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 am

"You must be the loners I heard about," Shadowstar greeted the two unfamiliar cats. "Welcome to ThunderClan's camp. I'm Shadowstar, leader of the Clan." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Swanfeather, Mapleleaf, and Stormheart heading to take prey as well.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

PreviousNext

Return to Collaborative Fiction