Space E-war Reloaded

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Re: Space E-war Reloaded

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Khuurava investigated the currency he had been given briefly. relatively little, but still, it'd do for a start. "Am I to expect the payment for this little...clash now, or alongside the payment for taking out the Spectre?" he inquired...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 pm

"The credits will be electronically sent to any storage device you may have," Grievous said. "I assume you do not have an Omni-Tool like your Turian friend?" he added, glancing over at Arrak. The Turian was busy scanning the dead bodies with his Omni-Tool, likely checking for credits or equipment he could use...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 pm

"Indeed I have, though perhaps somewhat different to common designs" he said as he tapped a barely noticable button on the inside of his gauntlet, the familiar design of an omni-tool taking form around his hand, though tinted an unusual electric blue, and having a notably more sleek design compared to the common ones; One of the more useful things he had gained in his exploits as a successful, much sought after mercenary and assassin...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Grievous stared curiously at the modified Omni-Tool for a moment, then nodded. "Very well. I will establish a credit line to your Omni-Tool. Your recent payment should be comnig through any moment now. When I have proof of Saren's death or capture, as well as any information you manage to acquire, you will be paid accordingly."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

"Deal" responded Khuurava with a nod. "Though I trust you will inform me of his status as a Spectre or rogue agent once you have discovered that information for yourself?" he inquired as a small holographic visual interface was projected from the tool, a message appearing on it informing him that the transaction had come through...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Grievous nodded. "I will keep in regular contact with you as best I can, and make sure this Spectre has no more access to Council resources..." He turned away from the merc and pulled out his holoprojector. "Oh, and you might as well inform your friend. Now if you will excuse me, I have a Council to meet..." He activated the projector, revealing TV-94 again. "Bring a shuttle around to docking bay 36 in the Kima District. We have work to do..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Nodding, Khuurava turned away, heading towards his 'comrade', deciding to see if he were interested in longer-term cooperation. "It seems I have a long term job on my hands. The capture or execution of Saren" he said as he approached the Turian...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Arrak looked up from his work. "Taking down a Spectre, huh? Sounds like fun." He frowned. "If he really has gone rogue, then Saren's a disgrace to my entire species, if you ask me..." Then again, so are you, he thought to himself. He quickly shook the thought away and added, "Mind if I come with you? I at least want to be there when he gets what's coming to him..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:12 pm

"Sounds like a plan. I need a new partner anyway. I'm going up against an army of Geth and a Spectre. I'm good, but not that good" hissed Khuurava with a rough chuckle as he walked back towards the craft that would take him back to the main dock of Omega, where his own ship, the Ezdelera was docked...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 pm

"Good to know I can finally get off this rock and have a real adventure," Arrak said, following Khuurava. "Omega was exciting for about two days..."

Grievous shuttle hovered into the docking bay, and the cyborg, with his remaining Commando guard, immediately boarded. It departed as quickly as it had arrived, heading back to the cruiser Grievous had used to get here, the ship now unlocked from the docking bay...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"And that, my friend, is why getting your own ship should be the first priority after getting credits, for a Merc" said Khuurava with a chuckle. He wasn't heading to the docks just yet. there was still one very important piece of equipment he needed to purchase....a grenade launcher attachment for his assault rifle...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm

"Yeah, I haven't really... gotten the chance to get around to that..." Arrak muttered, holstering his weapons as he followed...

Grievous Recusant-class Cruiser quickly left Omega's airspace and jumped into Hyperspace, making a beeline for the Citadel...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:17 am

A lone scout ship hurtled across the emptiness, its engines long deactivated but momentum carried it far off into the vast expanse. It was a irregularly shaped craft, its hull the color of mauve. Its front end was triangular in form with the angled edges curving backwards and did not have a view port. In fact, along its hull there wasn't anything remotely similar to windows, only hatches situated at the top, sides and bottom. Its aft housed its propulsion system, a single engine that was a giant square shaped exhaust unit. A smaller engine was located at the forward end of the ship which was a small nacelle of sorts...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm

"Get through this and you'll have a ship on par with anything the Turian, Asari or Alliance navies could come up with" said Khuurava with a chuckle. "O'course, that's assuming we aren't shot to pieces by Geth first" he added, smirking as he reached the shuttle, getting in, wanting to take care of his business in the market district as soon as possible...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 am

Arrak laughed, stepping in the shuttle as well. "If we get killed by flashlight heads, I'm blaming you..."

Fortunately for Grievous, the Terminus Systems and Citadel Space were right next to each other. The Hyperspace flight would be a short one. Arranging a meeting with the Council, however, would be another matter entirely...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 am

"Riiight. Just keep it in mind though that Saren's probably got much tougher Geth under his command than that. Hell, if that was just a random Geth dumped on a bunch of Mercs, imagine what Saren's got saved for himself?" responded Khuurava with a chuckle. "Besides, if either of us were to get killed by those Data files on legs, it'd be you. Last I saw, Turians weren't nearly as mobile as Khurakra. Then again, with sufficient firepower you can just sit down and let them come to you" he added with a grunt as the shuttle took off, heading towards the market district of Omega, swiftly closing in on their destination...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:29 am

"Hey, I might be slower, but I'm tougher," Arrak replied indignantly. "And I sure as hell ain't a Trandoshan. Those guys are juggernauts compared to Turians." He stared out the window, looking out over the slum of a space station. "Why do you think Saren was even wasting his time here? Why distract the TGDA? Were they close to finding something out about him?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:23 am

"Don't flatter yourself. Bigger body gives more room for armour. My hide may not be scaly, but it's tougher than it looks" hissed Khuurava as the shuttle slowed down, eventually reaching the landing bay, the doors unlocking and opening, the Khurakra stepping out as he continued. "Trandoshans? pff. Small fry. Try a Krogan. ******** have enough armour to shrug off grenades. Oh, and good luck killing them without it. two hearts, four lungs, immune to paralysis AND, they can wear roughly a ton's worth of armour comfortably. With the kind of technology available these days, a successful Krogan mercenary could, pound for pound, outmatch the average Turian destroyer for durability. Hell, I've met Krogan well over a millennium old, and still going strong. Hell, one of them serves as Aria's advisor. Patriarch, he calls himself. went against her head to head, only one to survive. had a heart crushed, and half his bones smashed to gravel. Looking at him now, you'd never know. He's centuries old, maybe more, AND he can still fight" snorted Khuurava with a laugh...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 pm

"Ugh, don't remind me," Arrak muttered. "That's why we bombed them with the Genophage, remember?" The Turian stepped out, looking around. "Your ship docked near here?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 pm

"Close, but I'm not heading there yet. My last job screwed up my assault rifle. grenade launcher was damaged beyond recovery. Need to pick up a new one. Only place I know within a hundred parasecs that sells Khurakriidi weapons and attachments is Omega's market district" hissed Khuurava, his mandibles clicking thoughtfully as he walked past the entrance to Omega, heading towards the slums and markets across from the shuttle docking station...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars