Space E-war Reloaded

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Re: Space E-war Reloaded

Postby C S » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:40 pm

"Motives have been recorded for future analysis and data projection." Ecliptor responded. Looking out from the Marauder's window he saw the exchange of fire between both sides and the interlopers that had joined in the warring affairs. They were all blissfully unaware of the involvement of the lone ship that simply floated idly by; perhaps even blissfully unaware of the ship's presence all together...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Had Rutivre known that the Sangheii ships were enemies with the Empire, we probably would have slinked back to let them both duel each other, then step back in to wipe out the crippled forces, but asthe situation stood, he thought that both forces here were allies against him. "REACTIVATE THE SHIELDS!" Rutivre howled.

The weapons on the destroyer ceased as the shielding went back up, and just in time as the firepower from the Empire's shipsslammed against them. Shile the shields helped lessen the blows, they were still felt and a few managed to slip in, exploding agains tthe hull of the Destroyer. The Crusers however weren't so lucky, as two of them were nailed by the firepower. Those nailed were still up and running, though, and kept on the firepower, plasma missles raining in from all directions, from above, from below, from the sides...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

Revan entered the bridge of the Invincible as all the standing individuals by the entrance suddenly moved to their "salute" stance. "Welcome back my Lord. The situation is under control but we do have a problem..." Piett stated, his voice trailing off at the end, now aware of what enemy vessels lay in the outskirts of the battle.
"Continue to pound those vessels until they are all destroyed. With our firepower they'll break soon enough" Revan stated as he walked to his usual spot as he watched the glorious exchange of firepower between the two sides.
"My Lord...sensors are detecting signatures... Sangheii My Lord.. Elites are nearby" Piett stated and that alone caused Revan to nearly freeze as the Sith Lord turned to look at the massive hologram that showed case the position of all the other ships within the area.
"What of that unknown vessel?" Revan questioned.
"We don't have an identification however..-" Piett was cut off.
"Ignore it. If needed call in the rest of the fleet but until then concentrate on dealing with these forces here. If needed I'll address the Sanghelii and hopefully avoid a confrontation." Revan responded.
"But my Lord.. we've faced them and and defeated them before.."
"At a cost I don't find acceptable. I did not chase a band of Rebels so I can find ourselves in dealing with them. Do not call in the rest of the fleet unless needed. We'll catch them off guard if they do attack" Revan replied as he kept his eyes focused on the tactical hologram map as he shook his head slightly. "I had nothing to do with them the first times. Whatever the Emperor ordered.. he's made a mistake" Revan stated mostly himself, criticizing the Emperor publicly much to Piett's surprise. Nobody was to ever speak bad of the Emperor, not even his own apprentice. Sidious attacks on the Elite's homeworld was just one of his "experiments". Provoking war with them caused them to attack and thus allowed Sidious to test his military, to see who was valuable to the Empire and who was not. Always playing games the Emperor of the Sith was and something Revan found himself at odds at.

The Invincible countered the incoming plasma missiles with it's own launch of Assault Concussion Missiles and Point Laser Turrets. These weapons attempted to destroy the missiles before they even made contact with the shielded Imperial flagship. Considering the ship's size, shielding and weapon armament, the flagship was just as powerful in defense as it was in offense.
As for the enemy pirate fleet, the thousands of turbo laser batteries continued to rain in. The constantly pounded shields were met with seemingly endless amount of turbo laser bolts, the moment the shields failed, the anti ship weaponry decimated the actual hulls entirely.

Because the Victory Class were so much more smaller and lesser armed then Executor Class, they had a tougher time with the enemy but held their own in the meantime..

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Those cruisers nailed by the lasers were ruined by the hits, explosions rupturing across the sides as they began to sink down, lifeless. The Destroyer, though, kept the power up on the shields as it began to move away from the conflict, trying to get some space as the remaining 4 Cruisers continued their missle barrage, though boarding craft were also launched as well, the craft flying toward the vessels on a slightly diffrent path than the missles...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 am

Jul 'Mdama, even as a hologram on the Assault Carrier's bridge, was imposing enough to make the Ship Master avert his eyes in respect. "Lord 'Mdama, we have detected Imperial vessels in the system of interest." 'Mdama crossed his arms across his black-armored chest and growled. "What is their makeup, Ship Master?" "A small fleet of two smaller cruisers... and one of their Executor-class." 'Mdama paused. "Why so much firepower?" he asked. "A group of unknown origin, likely pirates, have decided to fight them." "I respect their courage, but it is a foolhardy venture. More importantly, I wish to know their business. Make sure they are occupied until I arrive. I will speak to these Imperials myself..." Jul 'Mdama cut the connection, his hologram vanishing in a flicker. The Ship Master dipped his head respectfully as he did so, then turned to give orders to his bridge crew. "All hands, to battlestations! We do not want to displease Jul 'Mdama!"
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 am

"My Lord it seems their flagship is pulling away" Piett stated. The Grand Admiral smiled slightly as they watched four of the enemy's vessels succumb to the Imperial ships firepower.
"Admiral our Victory Class Destroyers are taking a pounding!" An Imperial officer called out from one of the crew pits.
"Intensify the forward batteries and oncentrate firepower on the rest of their vessels, ignore the fleeing warship, it doesn't play on staying" Revan commanded he watched the situation unfold. Every once in a while he would glance at the tactical holographic map to check the readings of the Elite's locations.
"My Lord sensors are detecting boarding craft approaching!"
"Do they really think they can take this vessel.." Piett asked lowly, almost to himself.
"Doesn't matter. Focus the defense systems on their missiles and deploy a squad of TIE Defenders to deal with them. Even if they get past the fighters.. they'll have surprises awaiting them in the hangers" Revan responded, obviously not too concerned about the approaching craft. Piett nodded as he moved to initiate the orders put in play by the Sith lord.

The two Victory Class Star Destroyers continued to take a beating and began to considering pulling back. Their shields we're weakening and the amount of missiles was getting overwhelming for the smaller ships. Luckily for the smaller Imperial ships, the Invincible firepower intensified. While the Imperial's flagship point defense laser turrets and missile launchers countered the missile barrage towards the flagship, the overwhelming firepower from behemoth vessel continued to take it's toll as anti-capital ship weaponry continued to pound at the remaining pirate vessels with more intensity and no mercy..

Back in one of the smaller hangers.. as Imperials in all hangers prepared for the possible boarding invasion, a small unit consisting of several TIE Defenders took off with their eyes set on the boarding craft. These TIE Defenders were shielded and heavily armed while possessing great speed. While they were not bombers, they carried their own powerful payloads...

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 am

"Looks like this battle's going to take some time" grunted Khuurava as he watched the action from the sensors. A small energy spike came up on the edge of the system, implying there was even more action inbound. Deciding on a course of action, Khuurava hit a few commands at the holo-console in front of him, the Marauder's probe bays opening as one was ejected into space, the craft activating and beginning to drift. It was essentially a black and grey oval-shaped object, four aerofoils extending from it's fuselage, forming an X. Marauder was written on each of the wings, and the main hull of the oval craft was clustered with black and silver hexagonal nodes, linked by black streaks. Along the hull between the delta-shaped wing structures, communications arrays were formed, and it became clear that the nodes were a combination of thrusters and long range telescope/cameras. It's small size meant it was nearly undetectable, and a single thrust of its engines sent it rocketing out into space...

"Time we investigated some of our job requisitions" grunted the Khurakra merc as he brought up a list of jobs offered to him. Spotting one in particular that seemed convenient, he locked in the location on the Marauder's navigation systems. For a few brief moments, the ship would appear on the sensors of the more advanced ships in the vicinity, but by then, the Marauder was already gone, rocketing into FTL speeds as the ship swiftly departed the system, leaping into hyperspace soon after...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 pm

While the Marauder was shooting across parsecs of space in the blink of an eye, Ecliptor was simply standing in the cockpit with his clamps and kinetic dampeners active. "Will there be test subjects for this one on this mission?" asked the Seeker, cocking his three-pointed head to the side.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:58 pm

The amount of firepower thrown at the Pirate fleet was far too much for 2 more carriers, who went down exploding from the attacks. On the bridge of the destroyer, Rutivre was furious. He was loosing, and loosing horribly. He had no choice but to call for a retreat... He was of no use to Helies dead, and the pirates needed all the experience and firepower they needed. Staying here was a fool's choice. "ALL SHIPS, RETREAT! EXECUTIVE ORDER 71.8 INITIATED!" He shouted.

"But captain, didn't you just say-"

Rutivre looked down at the subordinates controlling the ship with a rage filled glare that would have instilled fear into any being there at that moment. "ORDERS ARE ORDERS! FALL BACK!"

With the orders given out, the other two Cruisers and the Destroyer began to fall, back, preparing to launch off into Hyperspace while still firing their weapons... The three would launch off into diffrent sections of pirate controlled space and make their way back to the Euripedes...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 am

Seeing the pirates retreat, the Ship Master nodded. A smart move, considering. His task force moved forward, weapons charged and ready to fire. However, the Covenant ships were not moving on an attack vector, merely moving into the area, to keep the Empire's attention until 'Mdama himself arrived...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 am

The Invincible continued to exchange fire with the pirate vessels as they gradually fled. While the Executor Class held it's own as expected, the Victory Class cruisers took quite the beating though remaining functional. A small moment of cheers echoed throughout the bridge of the flagship but Revan raised a hand to halt the brief celebration. The Sith Lord with then walked off to the rectangular holographic table that show cased holograms in a tactical manner.
"Three vessels.. two Cruisers and an Assault Carrier. Even combined this ship alone has their forces outsized and outgunned yet they are approaching.." Piett stated as he turned to the Sith for orders.
"Prepare the ship for another engagement and have pilots on standby to deploy if needed. Do not fire. I would prefer if we could leave this territory without dealing with the Covenant"
"But My Lord.. what about the Jedi.. the Emperor will be-"
"This is my ship, my soldiers, my fleet. I will find the Jedi and the rebels under my terms but I am not going to put our newly founded Empire back into war" Revan declared much to the silent group of Imperials who gathered around the table. "Let them come forward. Prepare to engage if needed but they are not a bunch of Rebels, they aren't stupid. Keep our communications open and let's see what they want" Revan added on as the Imperial officers nodded, understanding of the situation. As Revan walked back to his usual spot in the bridge. "My Lord.. I do have the fleet awaiting orders if needed" Piett called out. Revan turned and nodded slightly as he folded his arms.. awaiting.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:41 am

The Ship Master opened his own communications. Not lowering himself to speak in a human language, the Sangheili spoke in his native dialect, using a translator to get his point across: "Imperial ships, state your business," he growled curtly...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 am

"Great warrior of the Covenant.." Piett began, uncomfortable with how he opened up replied. "We were merely in the pursuit of a fugitive that fled to your territory. We mean no offense" Piett ended knowing the Elite could understand him as the other Imperial officers silently looked at each other unsure what to say. Addressing the Covenant was much different from other factions and Piett took into account that he wanted to try to sound as reasonable as possible. As for the Imperial Flagship, it remained motionless, its weapons cooling off and preparing to fire again if needed as various pilots awaited in the hanger, ready to deploy if needed.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:36 am

"Why bring so much firepower to track down a single fugitive, human?" the Ship Master growled. He was mostly buying for time, but the Sangheili was, to an extent, truly interested...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:47 am

"We didn't intend to however we did run into unexpected trouble but as you can see they were dealt with appropriately." Piett responded accordingly. The Grand Admiral at first was hesitant in actually using an Executor class but had a group of Star Destroyers been sent instead, it would have resulted in a longer and likely more riskier battle. Piett was rather comfortable with the position they were now in anyway.. had they been in a vessel lesser then an Executor Class, they likely would have been fired upon already.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:15 am

"So you did... impressive, for humans," the Sangheili Ship Master remarked. "What kind of... fugitive is this?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:35 am

"A terrorist... a Jedi Knight to be specific" Piett replied once again. The Admiral took a sigh as he paced around awaiting for the next response and even chuckled himself. "Jedi.. Sith.. like they care" The Admiral mumbled.
"Relax Admiral.." Revan stated, not even bothering to face the man as the Sith could already feel the uneasiness that radiated of his most trusted officer. "Whatever they are planning we will find out soon enough" The Sith Lord stared forward out the windows across space towards the Covenant warships in the distance, a sight all too familiar during final days of the Republic.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:11 am

A massive Slipspace rupture opened up behind the Covenant task force, and a gigantic Covenant Supercarrier emerged into the system, dwarfing its fellow ships that drifted below it. It was even larger than the Invincible. The Ship Master clicked his mandibles. "That is all very interesting, but I believe Jul 'Mdama wishes to speak with you personally now..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 am

Revan stared at the incredible warship before him as he recalled that name. Unfortunately the name was also linked to Sidious and his sadistic ways which only made Revan silently question what did his master do to the Sangheili. While Revan wouldn't publicly admit but he had respect for this particular foe for a variety of reasons but at the same time Revan would piece the various puzzles together of why they even entered Republic territory in the first place.. revenge. Despite the respect Revan knew that the aliens before him likely hated his guts and while Revan was not directly responsible, he was forced to deal with a powerful enough because of 'orders'. "I'll take it from here.." Revan said out loud as he walked across the bridge and stood before the holographic table as Piett nodded, taking a step back. The Sith Lord thought for another moment before establishing contact with the Supercarrier. "I was beginning to wonder when you would show.. Jul 'Mdama"

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:32 am

Jul did not provide the Empire with a hologram, but he did speak in a human dialect for sheer practicality. "You are the one they call Darth Revan, are you not?" he growled sharply...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars