Space E-war Reloaded

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Re: Space E-war Reloaded

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 am

"This one can still manipulate the energy," the other Seeker responded, holding up its non-weaponized arm, palm facing Ecliptor. A suddenly pulse of force shot from the limb, hurling Ecliptor back and into a nearby wall, the Seeker colliding with the structure with a resonating thunk.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 pm

Ecliptor made a distorted wail as he was flung into the wall, his gathered power leaving a trail of light that dispersed in seconds. After rising to his feet, Ecliptor replied to the purple and black Seeker with "That one's assertion is correct. This one apologizes for doubting that one"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm

"That one's apology has been cataloged," the purple Seeker responded, making its way back to the other group of Seekers still conversing.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Turning to the yellow Seeker, Ecliptor said "This one will now go to the armory to be fitted. This one looks forward to acquiring treasures such as that one." With that, the new unit turned to the exit of the station sector and started its trip towards the requisition sector...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am

"This one bids that one farewell," the yellow Seeker responded, repeating the strange movements it had been doing when Ecliptor first arrived. The hallways to the armory were as bland as the assembly room; a stark contrast to the relative normality- for organics, of course -found in the recreation sector. The armory was a considerable walk from Ecliptor's current position, and a number of Seekers still moved around within.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 am

Completing the trek without incident, Ecliptor found himself surrounded by Seeker machinery and a large concentration of the machines were tinkering with their bodies and decorating their combat ready forms. The new unit made a buzzing sound as he stepped into the chamber, his robotic iris contracting and expanding as he took in the sights.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

None of the other Seekers seemed to greet the newcomer, the formality not necessary outside the recreation center. Many of them were speaking to each other, however, about things they acquired and their opinion of the objects others had fashioned to their bodies.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Ecliptor made his way over to the weapon stockpiles, seeing a wide variety of things Seekers added to their arsenal. A prominent item was the Seeker Hack-Staff, a weapon that Ecliptor inherently knew how to wield. He was highly inclined to choose one as his first weapon.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:13 am

Omega. What a crap-heap, Arrak thought, downing his fifth drink of the night. The Turian rubbed his scaly temple with his free hand, as if attempting to banish the loud, thumping club music from his mind. Afterlife was definitely the number one spot on this asteroid-turned-space station, but that also meant plenty of people. Arrak could blend in and disappear, sure, but by this point he wasn't sure it was worth it. As if his hangover wasn't going to be bad enough tomorrow, he had to suffer through what the idiot residents of this station considered quality music...

Arrak looked lazily around the club, snorting in disgust at the rowdy dancers and other club-goers. That was when he saw it. Some... thing, like a big robot of some sort, marching through the crowd as if they weren't there. In fact, most people near the figure quickly gave it a wide berth. Arrak wasn't surprised. The thing looked, for lack of a better term, pissed off, and it definitely looked capable of killing someone with its bare hands. The robotic figure ignored everyone around it, making a beeline for the staircase leading to the observation deck above, where Aria T'Loak, Pirate Queen of Omega, resided. Arrak decided it was best not to get involved, as usual, and turned back to his drink. If the robot had business, that wasn't his problem...
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby C S » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 am

Ecliptor worked his way over to one of many consoles situated around the requisition unit, connecting to it without ever touching the machine. In his digital mind, he cycled through the vast collection of weaponry at Seeker disposal, choosing his set in just over a minute. The delivery of his request was just as quick; the floor panel behind the console split apart at the middle and from the hole came a thick cylindrical metal table, on it laid the components for wrist blades and the parts of an advanced, lean rifle. Assembly and incorporation into his form did not take long at all. The blades, a shiny silver in color with dark serrated edges were stored in Ecliptor's arm plating, able to spring into place in an instant when the armor allowed. The rifle was dark gray and its barrel was slender, with most of its bulk near the rear, which ended with a rounded stock...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Aria's personal "VIP booth" overlooking the Afterlife club's main floor was relatively sparse, with a pair of plush leather couches curving long the edge of the booth, just under the window that allowed Aria herself to watch the patrons below. Access was granted via a pair of staircases, one on each side of the booth and guarded by a pair of Aria's goons: a Turian named Grizz, and a Batarian named Anto--the Asari's right-hand man. The robotic figure was quickly sheparded up the stairs and into the booth by Anto, where he stood, surrounded by several more guards who were scanning his metal body. In the meantime, Aria, seated comfortably on her couch, looked him up and down curiously. He was tall, bigger than the average Trandoshan he had claimed to be at the docking station. Of course, he was either lying, and was really just a droid, or he was telling the truth, in which case he was some sort of cyborg monstrosity. Neither option sounded particularly nice.

"Let him pass," Aria said, her voice loud and commanding. "He's smart. Means he won't try anything. Have seat, won't you?" The figure simply stared at Aria, who finally got a good look at him. Definitely a cyborg: the eyes were yellow, reptilian, and very much organic. His dark gray cloak didn't conceal his stomach area, which appeared to be made of some sort of metal cage around his organs. A weak point? Perhaps. For now, though, it was best just to talk, and figure out what this cyborg wanted. Aria shrugged. "Alright, fi you don't want to sit down, at least tell me who you are and what you want. I'm a busy woman, you know."

The cyborg, lacking a mouth, spoke through a grille in its facemask-like head, its voice grating and vicious. "My name is General Grievous, but perhaps you would know me better as Hossk, Ms. T'Loak." Aria smirked. "Hossk? Really? Hossk's dead, my robotic friend. He's been dead a long time." Grievous folded his arms behind his back, under his cloak. "And I suppose you believe every rumor you hear, T'Loak?" Aria's guards didn't seem to take kindly to this insult, and unholstered their various pistol models, pointing them at Grievous's head. The cyborg didn't flinch, until one particularly bold Turian pressed the gun's barrel against his metal temple.

Moving as an indistinct blue, Grievous twisted, grabbed the unfortunate turian's wrist, and wrenched him into the air, tossing him like a ragdoll, over Aria's head, through the open window behind her and crashing down onto the dance floor. Patrons scattered as hit the floor, skidded a couple feet, then lay still, injured and unconscious, but not quite dead. Before the other guards could react, Aria stood up, the distinct blueish-purple glow of a biotic field appearing around her. "Enough!" she shouted, and the guards quickly backed down, as did Grievous, who turned to look back at the Asari. The field diminished, and Aria approached Grievous, staring straight into his eyes, despite being a foot shorter than him. Then, she smiled. "I like you." Turning back to her couch and sitting back down, she continued. "You might be Hossk, you might not, but it doesn't really matter. You're obviously a fighter, and you obviously want something. I respect that. Now then, what DO you want?"

Arrak started when he heard the screaming Turian hit the ground, turning around in his seat to look. The dancers were panicked, but Grizz and another Batarian helped settle everyone down, before carting the unconscious merc away to be treated. Arrak sighed, turning back to his drink. Looks like some people just can't understand "don't f**k with me" when they see it...
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:39 am

"Bout time someone put that stuck up whelp in his place" commented Khuurava with a low chuckle, the Khurakra Merc sitting at one of the tables, eerie yellow eyes glancing to the side as he turned his head slightly, eyeing the Turian as he was carted away...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 am

"You know the guy?" Arrak said, raising his voice to be heard over the pounding bass of the club music. He noticed the Khurakra when he had come in (just like everyone he watched come through the front door), and he certainly stuck out. There weren't many others in Afterlife as far as he could tell, and Arrak always thought they were an interesting race. Similar to his own, in fact. If there was anyone to strike up a conversation with in this place, it was him...

"I know you keep track of Blood Pack activities around Omega, T'Loak," Grievous hissed. "I'm looking for one of their leaders on this station." "And why, pray tell, are you so interested?" Aria said, raising a brow. "I am the leader of the Trando-Geo Droid Alliance," Grievous replied. "The Blood Pack is getting brave, and they are arranging attacks on my supply lines. I suspect the order for this operation originated from Omega." Aria tapped her chin thoughtfully. "And, hypothetically, if I gave you any information I may or may not have, what would you do with it?" Grievous narrowed his eyes. "I will remind the Blood Pack that General Grievous is not to be trifled with..."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:23 am

"Had a little run in with him a week ago. Didn't like the fact I was offering my services on the station without paying the 'tax' he pulled out his ***. had the nerve to spit in my drink when I refused. Left with the drink all over his head, but I got locked out of Afterlife for a couple of days. Not sure if Aria even knows about that one" responded Khuurava over the noise of the music. "Completely worth it though"
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

Arrak, despite himself, laughed. "You kidding? Aria knows everything that goes on 'round here. She probably just didn't care enough. Let Anto handle it and all that." The Turian leaned back and downed the rest of his drink, before adding, "And, based on your equipment, I'm guessing your 'services' include mercenary work?"
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

"One of the best you could probably find on this rock" responded Khuurava with a smirk, his mandibles clicking with pride against a pair of bony plates on either side of his snout. "Security, bodyguard work, assassination. Name it, I've done it" responded the Khurakra as he downed the last of his drink...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:41 am

"Good to see another veteran in this d*mn bar," Arrak replied. Chuckling, he added, "Lemme guess: former special forces? They're ALWAYS former special forces."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 am

"Thats because the ones that AREN'T former Special Forces end up getting their intestines turned to slag within a month of getting their first job" responded Khuurava with a laugh...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 am

"Ain't it the truth," Arrack replied with a sage nod. "So, what's your name, Khurakra? Something with lots of k's and r's?" he continued with a laugh.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

"Khuurava" responded the Merc with a grunt, mildly amused by the comment. "Yourself?" he inquired, wondering absently over the progress of the cyborg that had gone up to see Aria, half expecting to see Anto flying out the VIP window next...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars