E-War Requests

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:45 pm

A teleportation device??? Ok, how do you suppose that'll work out RL? Come on, teleporting wouldn't have been invented by then to begin with (highly unlikely, technology like that would take decades to make for starters) and they'd also have a lot of safety regulations as well such as people actually functioning the teleporters whilst someone walks into it. As much as your idea here is a fair one, it's just not exactly logical in my opinion. And yes, the RPG would die at an extremely fast rate too. I mean right after the MHE-War came into play, the Godzilla E-War is already dieing since the start of the week.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby C S » Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:52 pm

not really LE. MH is going down like an H-bomb. GEW will pick up after the random threats stop happening one after the other. Cool it DM :P
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 am

Regardless, I just dont see places like america being overun by giant rodents. Jets, tanks and weapons and bombs and missles, they dont even need nukes, overwhleming ifrepower would wipe them out.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:30 am

How would firepower wipe out rodents breeding the way they do?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:33 am

dude, Rodents will be slaughtered. The more babies they make the easier it gets cause the babies would be easier to kill :P
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 am

Well considering the ammount of rodents that are needed for this infestation, it would put the military in high aleart and they would do what they can to protect the people through bombings of the nests and would use a "scorch earth" policy to effectivly wipe them all out....its not like they give birth every minute.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 am

The military can't easily go underground though...
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:36 am

erm, they can

drills, dynamite, ETC, choose yer pick
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:39 am

But they'd get killed by the adults by the time they got down there...

And the Guinea Pigs, the adults are extremely powerful, and they will guard their babies upground, since they can't burrow...

And the bats... they live in skyscrapers, and are very stealthy, and there's just too many of them as well.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:39 am

a war isnt fough in a day
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:40 am

They are lots of missles and guns in the military. If worse comes to worse, they'll nuke the area...like in clover field and Avp 2

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:42 am

How many times do I have to say it...

Nuke= EVEN MORE HEAVILY MUTATED RODENTS!

They started out with radiation! They heal from it! It helps them grow! Nuking is not a good idea!
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:44 am

Yeah, they got all the technology they need to fight an army of giant rodents. All they need to do is make tunnels underground and by then the rodents won't have anywhere to run except through those tunnels. Oh yeah, the rodents might be able to make some resistance but it won't last. The military would just bring chemical weapons with them along with gas weapons. Poison gas would be like carbon dioxide, it would take a long time to escape into the atmosphere. And even then, the military would seal off the tunnels, leaving gas one option: to spread. So in conclusion, I think this E-War would die out to quickly. And as for giant bats, military would shoot them down with heat seekers. Bats have no hope then of surviving or even having a good sizeable population to repopulate. I'm sorry RL but there's just too many factors that are against your E-War.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:52 am

Poison is like water to and earthworm. It will make the rodents rise, a lot of them, and then they start destroying cities even more! And the government would risk killing civillians on the subway. As for the bats, they would be way outta there before the missles get them. They have super sonar. They might even make the missle hit a building.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Iceking » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:56 am

bats using super sonar? that would powerplaying because bats echolocation couldn't get that powerful. plus, fighter jets can fly at mach 1 and even a mutant bat couldn't do that.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:58 am

Some can fly past 2 considering recent fighters, The f-22 can break the sound barrier just by being in its cruise mood, long range missles can effectivly used as well with stealth bombers

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:07 am

in other words RL, drop it
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:08 am

Yes, RL, it seems that no one is agreeing on the idea.

Therefore, it isn't accepted by the staff. Move onto another idea.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:09 am

Rl, people dont want it. They arent going to change their opinions. Make it a fan fic if you really want it
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:11 am

Umm... there mutated. Of cource it updated their sonar. And who cares if jets can go match 1, they'd zoom right past where the bats are. Sure they might shoot at them, but they would probably dodge it. The catch is: the bats are the weakest rodents. They are very fragile, yet very stealthy. And they can't survive missles like the ground ones can.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars