E-War Requests

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:19 am

RL, give it up. Its not going to happen. Case closed.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:37 am

ok, moving onto a new idea. hmm, I wonder what would be a good E-War. Considering we've practically identified good RPG's that stand out and E-Wars that are at least successful.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 am

I have an idea in my head but I dont want to say it yet. Not while the Mh e-war is around. I think its best to stick to what we have untill one of the others dies
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:46 am

Any of you played a game called World of Warcraft well that is my E-War idea.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Legendary Elite » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Yes, I have and I know that a lot of people would have as well but that idea was scratched months ago so there's no point in reviving it now.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:17 am

LE: oh I didn't see it, what page was it on?
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby C S » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:57 am

RPG section, and please, stick to something original, from your head?
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Warlock93 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:03 am

I've got an idea...not really conventional, but really cool.

Like an old table-top RPG. One person(prolly me) would tell the story, other people would say what their characters do.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:15 am

Technically, that's we do on the site, except one person isn't in total control.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:52 am

Warlock93 wrote:I've got an idea...not really conventional, but really cool.

Like an old table-top RPG. One person(prolly me) would tell the story, other people would say what their characters do.

No, sorry, like DM said: We don't make RPGs in which someone is in complete control. That also includes E-wars.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:31 pm

How about a Mortal Kombat E-War?

E-Wars are for fighting, Mortal Kombat has fighting.
And a bit of story in the middle.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:37 am

eh, go a random idea, eh, here goes nothing:

The year is 2019. The US have finally been able to make spacecraft that can go fast enough to reach mars. They sent out a building team that established settlement which is now ready for a small population. They send in a group of people to establish a colony there. Once the colony arrives, they see other humans. Humans native to mars. The only thing that makes them different from normal humans is that they use 100% of their brain instead of 10%. They have lived underground for some time and because of the lack of resources on mars they have become quite primitive. To get oxygen, they found a chamber of oxygen and have invented simple machines to make oxygen. They have used this to fill their city with oxygen, and it has been domed in for quite some time. They have sent out scouts with oxygen masks on, and those are the ones who found the earth settlement. The US has also made a similar oxygen system. The US has agreed to give the Martians resources if they can live there. The martians also have obtained the Sixth sence: the ability to see into the future. They have felt that the US would eventually slaughter them. They secretly built weapons, and when the US established many colonies, and now several other countries, they started shooting colonists. Earth has sent in soilders to fight the threat. A war has begun on mars, and now the martians have stolen earth craft, so some got to earth and begun a war there. After they got to earth, they found out how to advance on science there and now have learned to clone themselves to increase their numbers. Now they are establishing bases on earth and rapidly increasing their numbers. They have learned to add a growth hormone as well, so the clones are ready to fight quicker. Now every army in the world has united for this emergency, and wars on both mars, earth and space are taking place (space b/c they transport supplies and sometimes the ships board wach other, so more like wars on ships.)

So, that's all.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:10 am

We already have that, space e-war. You can create our solor system if you want to (just it has to be close to the existing one) and have that happen as a plot
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat May 03, 2008 5:56 pm

ya, there's just one problem with that: other speices. This takes place in a different universe with only humans and these super humans. It's ment to be more of like an army war except one side lives on mars and you get to fight on mars and earth (and SOME, not many, bording ships and attacking there.) Like, with real weapons and such. The martians were peaceful until now so they never built weapons, so they took some army weapons. And the sides are just Earth and Mars, although if you are from earth you would choose what army your from. The other speices of aliens in the Space E-war aren't supposed to be there, it's meant for only a human battle (the martains are humans, just smarter.)
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun May 04, 2008 2:25 am

Nah, I don't like it much. RL, maybe try something relating to the past rather than always futuristic ideas considering that's what most of your plot ideas are about. Not that I'm saying they are bad and all, I think they are interesting but only that we have RPG's and E-Wars based off these sorts of time periods, why not make up an idea about a past time period then? I'm sure you might come up with something.

Plus Human vs Human isn't always that interesting in my opinion unless done correctly, even then it isn't really unique, Super humans, androids, cylons, mutants from X-Men, it's all been done before (by androids and cylons I meant that in some shows robots looked very much like humans but with the superior strength and abilities etc). I'm not saying it's bad necessarily, only it would probably get boring after some time.

What about an E-War set in the time of Sherlock Homes or something? I mean we haven't exactly done an E-War or RPG set during the 50's or Wild West or something.

As long as nobody suggests an E-War which involves a battle between heaven and hell I'm happy.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Anaclagon » Sun May 04, 2008 3:04 am

A giant robot RPG, we customize our robots and fight each other, if people like the idea then a plot can be decided but yea.. @_@

Or as earlier like a mortal combat E-war

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun May 04, 2008 4:56 am

Yeah but then we'd be making things like Tekken RPG's or Boxing RPG's Anac. Still as much as it is a good idea, in my opinion I believe it'll become inactive very quickly, no offense.

Giant Robots, Mechwarriors, Zoids, it's all the same, it'd be pretty much like the Godzilla E-War. Once again, it is likely to become very inactive.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby dinoman666 » Sun May 04, 2008 2:03 pm

I suggest we not even worry about making new E-wars right now. We have several good ones already, and I think that's all we need.

For example, LE, you have yet to post in the SEW, despite Anac's response several days ago.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun May 04, 2008 3:04 pm

No I know, I haven't had much time.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Anaclagon » Mon May 05, 2008 1:12 am

well for future reference, a Soul Calibur E-war, I think a good plot can be applied and its just another one of your own customize your own warrior and search for the legendary swords as you roam the land @_@

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars