E-War Requests

Combat oriented RPGs. Less story, more action.

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:33 am

Umm... so what's the opinion on the mutant rodents? I have 1 vote.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Warlock93 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:35 am

I might play..so i vote for it
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:42 am

Warlock93 wrote:I might play..so i vote for it

Yay! :D

2 votes! I'm getting exited!
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:40 pm

what the hell ill vote

(random person on site) You already voted...put your arm down! :evil:
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:22 am

Zephyr wrote:what the hell ill vote

(random person on site) You already voted...put your arm down! :evil:

:lol:

2 votes down, how many more votes to go?
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:52 am

A few questions about it.
One: Are they intelligent?
Two: How in hells name are they going to survive? I mean, they are going up against tanks and Gunships. No matter how mutated it gets I seriously doubt a guni pig is going to survive its head explodeing.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:23 am

Come on Doc, just vote, like me, I would like to see a mutant rodent E-war, so i'll vote.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby C S » Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:57 am

ya, but I'd hate to see n00by post after n00by post saying "I ate a tank and went after some human in the middle of the dessert"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:29 am

Doc 42 wrote:A few questions about it.
One: Are they intelligent?
Two: How in hells name are they going to survive? I mean, they are going up against tanks and Gunships. No matter how mutated it gets I seriously doubt a guni pig is going to survive its head explodeing.

1: Yes, rodents (especially rats) are already intelligant. The mutation makes them extremely intelligant, but the rodents usually only team up with members of their own species. Well, normal rats, if one goes into a trap, and gets captured, all the other rats never use that trap. The mutations make it so that then can miss the trap all together, spring the trap, or make their own trap. All the rodents are a medium amount smarter than the Raptors in JP3.

2:Well, the warships can't be used cause these things like deep cities, and the tanks an't be used for the same reason. Unless, of cource, a rat deicides to go out of the deep cities and on like the mainland. Well, their habitat is underground (usually subway) for the burrowers, for the bats in extremely tall skyscrapers, and the rest inside huge buildings. The bats are quite fragile, but if a chopper or plane goes up there, they can destroy them with their super advanced sonar by tracking them and flying in complecated manuvers. Underground is not really a good place for tanks. And Guinea Pigs can resist a LOT of fire power, their skin is very thick and they can destroy a tank if they wanted to. Now these aren't the pernament settlements, and this could take place in Rural as well as Urban, but it's mostly focused on Urban. Ships can be used as means of transportation for the rodents, but this isn't way too common. So ya.

ya, but I'd hate to see n00by post after n00by post saying "I ate a tank and went after some human in the middle of the dessert"

They started in the desert, but being the desert was quite close to LA, they crawled into it and recked it. Ok, so the main location is LA, and occasionaly in the desert. And, well, eating a tank... can't really happen. And you can be the human if you wanted to, and shoot dem all up. And if you want to go to a different part of the world, your either going to have to crawl there, fly there, burrow there or just stoyaway in a ship. Okay, one more vote and this can happen!
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:34 am

So these mutant rodent outbreaks would be more localised to a single or a few areas rather than global infestation?
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:41 am

Doc 42 wrote:So these mutant rodent outbreaks would be more localised to a single or a few areas rather than global infestation?

In the start. The mutation multiplies their already huge amount of babies per birth, so one female could breed around 100 at a time. So, it will stay contained for a bit, then a world wide disaster about, say, half a year later (E-war time)
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:55 am

So how do you then suppose they get to other continents then? They're too large to be contained in crates and any huge boxes etc and I doubt they can swim either.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:39 pm

I mean localised as in there would be "outbreaks" Humans would have to go in and clear them out. seeing as they are only safe underground and in cities they wouldnt be able to escape at large and if they over populated cities they would be torn apart by helicopter gunships
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Doc 42 wrote:I mean localised as in there would be "outbreaks" Humans would have to go in and clear them out. seeing as they are only safe underground and in cities they wouldnt be able to escape at large and if they over populated cities they would be torn apart by helicopter gunships

Well, there might be, there might not. That is a dependent event.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:14 am

instead of it being the humans trying to survive, I think the rodents would be a bit closer to extinction. It would mostly be them hideing under ground and avoiding death via bullets/explosions/swords/knives/ROCKS/kamikaze planes/massive wheels/metal, rodent eatting tank treads
and last but not least, rat poisen
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:27 am

and last but not least, rat poisen

:lol:

Well, if rodents breed like that, I think it would be more of an even thing. Like, rodents running from big weapons, then picking off the small troops. And sometimes they make big attacks as a group. And all the species are not extremely viocious toward one another, but not friendly either.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby C S » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:15 pm

might join if you expand the horizons. Like.. bats....

PM me RL if you want to know what i mean
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Legendary Elite » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:17 pm

And so how are these rodents are supposed to infest other continents then? They obviously can't swim across.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Mutant Rodents?

Yea right. :|
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:31 pm

They can stow away on boats... but why do they have to infest other continents?
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PreviousNext

Return to E-wars